Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

hmmm,

interesting devices in those pics.

I actually saw these deedoo-deedoo gadgets in action in recent HSP run....they have some wireless link between the watch and the transponder tied to the shoe....measures distance cum speed, something like that....

running is getting more high-tech and specific nowadays huh?

:rolleyes:

compass

Some of us are using these devices in our training, it's known as Polar RS200sd running computer

If u are interested to know more about these equipment, u can refer here :

http://www.polar.fi/polar/channels/eng/seg...ng/RS200sd.html

hey Ronnie,

thanks for the tip. Will check out the URL.....meanwhile, it's still good-old fashioned plain running with SAF shoes for me.....

Cheers !

compass

hey Ronnie,

thanks for the tip.  Will check out the URL.....meanwhile, it's still good-old fashioned plain running with SAF shoes for me.....

Cheers !

compass

If u are into serious running, I would suggest that you change to a pair of proper running shoes as advise by the experts here.

Those army shoes do not had good cushioning & I always had funny feeling in my knees when I run in those shoes, I can't really described those feeling, it's not painful but it's doesn't feel too good either.

hey Ronnie,

thanks for the tip.  Will check out the URL.....meanwhile, it's still good-old fashioned plain running with SAF shoes for me.....

Cheers !

compass

If u are into serious running, I would suggest that you change to a pair of proper running shoes as advise by the experts here.

Those army shoes do not had good cushioning & I always had funny feeling in my knees when I run in those shoes, I can't really described those feeling, it's not painful but it's doesn't feel too good either.

true....saf shoes is just limited to a few types (but of all sizes), but these types may not be suitable for everyone's feet and running style. will need to check with experts to see if saf shoes fit u perfectly, or whether you need to invest in another pair of shoes...

Well... i've never heard of a sick cake before?!?  :rolleyes:

hahaha, good one :lol:

hmmm,

interesting devices in those pics.

I actually saw these deedoo-deedoo gadgets in action in recent HSP run....they have some wireless link between the watch and the transponder tied to the shoe....measures distance cum speed, something like that....

running is getting more high-tech and specific nowadays huh?

compass

they are useful tools for my running. not essential, but good to have around ;)

Hello, be joining the run this evening with a friend from US. For those who met my US friend, Liep, during last yr's SCSM carbo-loading dinner, this is his colleague and the guy who got me to start thinking about running to lose weight. hehe...

He's gonna be too fast for me, so I'll leave him in the good hands of the speed demons over here while i cover rear. :)

Cheers, Alex

Hello, be joining the run this evening with a friend from US. For those who met my US friend, Liep, during last yr's SCSM carbo-loading dinner, this is his colleague and the guy who got me to start thinking about running to lose weight. hehe...

He's gonna be too fast for me, so I'll leave him in the good hands of the speed demons over here while i cover rear. :)

Cheers, Alex

wah.. cyber! you can join today?

Friend's in town for a week on business trip and he's a runner, so what better way for him to experience Singapore than a run with SGRunners? hehe

He's actually very excited about it. Given a choice to head out for shopping/dinner, he rather join the run. hahaha

He'd completed Boston and was "complaining" about lousy timing at 3:30...urghh... so that's why i say, leave it with the speedsters.. I ain't gonna be able to keep up.. haha.. hopefully the local weather's gonna slow him down..hehe

Cheers, Alex

Cheers, Alex

wah.. cyber! you can join today?

Friend's in town for a week on business trip and he's a runner, so what better way for him to experience Singapore than a run with SGRunners? hehe

He's actually very excited about it. Given a choice to head out for shopping/dinner, he rather join the run. hahaha

He'd completed Boston and was "complaining" about lousy timing at 3:30...urghh... so that's why i say, leave it with the speedsters.. I ain't gonna be able to keep up.. haha.. hopefully the local weather's gonna slow him down..hehe

Cheers, Alex

:cheers:

Cheers, Alex

LOLz,,, i always at the rear :cool_grin:

Cheers, Alex

LOLz,,, i always at the rear :cool_grin:

Mayb today u ought to switch with Tiwazz

3.30 marathoner wo... wahahaha... another SPEEDSTER!! :cool_grin:

:smilie_daumen1:

Cheers, Alex

:cheers:

Hiya Guys!

I brought my gear and will be running tonight!

After one month of beer and food and 1kg heavier later... Novaflux decides to do something about his shabby lifestyle and hopes to whip back in shape for the shears bridge run and SCM this year before its too late hee hee hee

Meet where ah? outside the TG PAGAR MRT station?

yeah... we need a speed monster truck to match up...

you're like your vehicle in disguise..

Van can do 250km/h. :lol:

my van only 80km/h la, alamak.... hahha

anyway, light sticks will still be available today.

Hiya Guys!

After one month of beer and food and 1kg heavier later... Novaflux decides to do something about his shabby lifestyle and hopes to whip back in shape for the shears bridge run and SCM this year before its too late hee hee hee

Novaflux... long time no see and hear!......

we meet at the whitehouse outside Tanjong Pagar MRT Station...

Hiya Guys!

hey novaflux..from TG PAGAR MRT turn right and exit at one of the exits...just walk around a bit and u'll see us haha...erm tt isn't exactly e best description hor..

hee hey guys i know where dun worry,

my office is just nearby. I will be conditioning at my office gym at 6pm before i meet you guys for the run so dun mind a sweaty and smelly me hor. hee hee I have not been doing anything more than 5KM for the last 2 months man so I am in desperate need of conditioning!

Hiya Guys!

hey novaflux..from TG PAGAR MRT turn right and exit at one of the exits...just walk around a bit and u'll see us haha...erm tt isn't exactly e best description hor..

Hiya Guys!

where have you disappeared to, friend! :blink:

Hiya Guys!

sounds like symptoms of fellow world cup follower... :cool_grin:

welcome back nova... :lol:

Aiyah hullo guys, missed u all man.

Me-been busy as my co went thru 2 re-org in 6 months and my work load shot through the roof plus i am also doing my MBA part time so have been trying to make sense of my new life with all these things piled in and trying to live my running life as well... of course! the world cup did not help one least bit. So one month later - heavier physically, lighter on my wallet ... nova is back! hee hee hee

Eh tekko you not running tonight?

Hiya Guys!

sounds like symptoms of fellow world cup follower... :cool_grin:

welcome back nova... :lol: