Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

hmmm ripley jie jie...

bday celebration has become part of CBD run... So no OT...  :cool_grin:

yeah ! that why, it make cbd run so special as compared with the rest of the run ! :cheers:

i guess i will never have the chance of joining cbd... unless i take leave on that day!!! :lol:

then same as renoh, if take leave, then can join cbd run, RL run, else no chance of joining at all !!!

Hey!  Welcome back, doctor writer runner!   Thanks for your FR.

The cyalume sticks sure created a pretty sight.  Were they the thick ones with hooks?  or the thin ones which can be made into a ring?

It is indeed great to be back Brokie! I'm sure you too were more than happy to be back after your long break :smilie_daumen1: The cyalume sticks were the thicker types with hooks, and they were really a pretty sight :)

Interestingly, as Ripley mentioned, I think one of the sticks broke at the end of the run, while we were all standing around and chatting. So that confirms that indeed some of the runners have bull strength! :P

Interestingly, as Ripley mentioned, I think one of the sticks broke at the end of the run, while we were all standing around and chatting. So that confirms that indeed some of the runners have bull strength!  :P

who har !!! :P

interesting way of ensuring safety by using cyalume sticks...  :smilie_daumen1:

but users please be careful hor... cyalume sticks break liao also very dangerous... use with care.. and do thorough check before you use... ;)

who har !!!  :P

i know who! :P

:redface:

Interestingly, as Ripley mentioned, I think one of the sticks broke at the end of the run, while we were all standing around and chatting. So that confirms that indeed some of the runners have bull strength!  :P

So is the sticks useful, next week still need?

Or harmful , :cool_grin:

Or harmful , :cool_grin:

Hey Teelee, I personally feel that the light sticks are useful. Was much easier for us to get an idea of where each runner was, especially when it got dark :)

As for the naughty person (you know who you are... :P ) who broke the cyalume stick... well, what to do? :lol:

Or harmful ,

Hey Teelee, I personally feel that the light sticks are useful. Was much easier for us to get an idea of where each runner was, especially when it got dark :)

As for the naughty person (you know who you are... :P ) who broke the cyalume stick... well, what to do?

OK...i will be banned from the run for next week <_<

Or harmful ,

As for the naughty person (you know who you are... :P ) who broke the cyalume stick... well, what to do?

OK...i will be banned from the run for next week <_<

ha ha :lol: ... Taz, perhaps as "punishment", you could consider wearing a full fluorescent or glow-in-the-dark running suit next week?? :P

Or harmful ,

OK...i will be banned from the run for next week

ha ha ... Taz, perhaps as "punishment", you could consider wearing a full fluorescent or glow-in-the-dark running suit next week?? :P

:o ...nevermind....banning from CBD run for one week is enough punishment for me :sweat:

Or harmful ,

Hey Teelee, I personally feel that the light sticks are useful. Was much easier for us to get an idea of where each runner was, especially when it got dark

As for the naughty person (you know who you are... ) who broke the cyalume stick... well, what to do?

OK...i will be banned from the run for next week

ha ha :lol: ... Taz, perhaps as "punishment", you could consider wearing a full fluorescent or glow-in-the-dark running suit next week?? :P

so Taz was the one who used bull strength to break the cyalume stick? taz, only liquid in there.... no need to break it one... nothing interesting.... :cool_grin:

ha ha  :lol:  ... Taz, perhaps as "punishment", you could consider wearing a full fluorescent or glow-in-the-dark running suit next week??  :P

have this type of outfit?

how come cbd run always have cakes one?? :unsure:

i wanna switch sides oledi! :lol:

flip.....

chop one pl for u liao.... :cool_grin:

is there such a thing as a healthy cake? :)

Well... i've never heard of a sick cake before?!? :rolleyes:

Well... i've never heard of a sick cake before?!?  :rolleyes:

hahaha, good one :lol:

hmmm,

interesting devices in those pics.

I actually saw these deedoo-deedoo gadgets in action in recent HSP run....they have some wireless link between the watch and the transponder tied to the shoe....measures distance cum speed, something like that....

running is getting more high-tech and specific nowadays huh?

:rolleyes:

compass

hmmm,

interesting devices in those pics.

I actually saw these deedoo-deedoo gadgets in action in recent HSP run....they have some wireless link between the watch and the transponder tied to the shoe....measures distance cum speed, something like that....

running is getting more high-tech and specific nowadays huh?

:rolleyes:

compass

Some of us are using these devices in our training, it's known as Polar RS200sd running computer

If u are interested to know more about these equipment, u can refer here :

http://www.polar.fi/polar/channels/eng/seg...ng/RS200sd.html