Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Tiwazz and other mods will definitely do the self introduction of newbie moving forward, but everybody should also assist if possible .  :smilie_daumen1:

speak to them and get to know each other better. esp a shwee mei mei  :cool_grin: 

so i must talk to more hunks lor? :P

oni talk to hunks. :o

no wonder seldom talk to me. :angry:

you oni try to talk to everybody and will  :sweat:

but never try hard enuf.  :unsure:

but you try harder to talk to hunks and will not  :sweat:

i can't talk non-stop like some people leh...

i can only run a bit, talk a bit, walk a bit and pant a lot! so must pity me lah

.... but i will try my best to talk to all the people.... :sweat:

hi all,

yes, it was a good run yesterday.....8km comfy pace, good scenery, nice weather...what more can one ask?

oh, and the good company and chats end of run....though I only got to know a few faces....

anyways, good run and hope to meet again next tue !

Cheers !

compass

did not know you were there.. didn't manage an introduction.. see you again! :)

yeah, so many people around I also don't know who is who. And now apparently there seems to be a mamasan / papasan around is it? Then good to have them intro the new people to the old people.... 8-)

some "formal" mingling session?

else, might end up the new people walking around lost and fumbling from group to group and then end up jogging amongst themselves, talking amongst themselves, and then after the run, fumbling around and then going home still scratching their heads....

I heard in school, they get Primary 2 students to handhold Primary 1 students on their first day, to help the little bros and sis buy food from canteen, tell them where is the toilet, where is the bus pickup point. I thought that is quite good. Imagine the poor kids first day at school alone and bombarded by all the new processes, they will end up sitting alone on a staircase holding a bread in their hands with no one to talk to, and desperately waiting for the day to be over so they could go home.....quite sad....Hmmm.....HAHAHAHAHA !!!

cheers !

compass

yeah, so many people around I also don't know who is who.  And now apparently there seems to be a mamasan / papasan around is it?  Then good to have them intro the new people to the old people.... 8-)

else, might end up the new people walking around lost and fumbling from group to group and then end up jogging amongst themselves, talking amongst themselves, and then after the run, fumbling around and then going home still scratching their heads....

I heard in school, they get Primary 2 students to handhold Primary 1 students on their first day, to help the little bros and sis buy food from canteen, tell them where is the toilet, where is the bus pickup point.  I thought that is quite good.  Imagine the poor kids first day at school alone and bombarded by all the new processes, they will end up sitting alone on a staircase holding a bread in their hands with no one to talk to, and desperately waiting for the day to be over so they could go home.....quite sad....Hmmm.....HAHAHAHAHA !!!

cheers !

compass

you come next week???.. we will introduce you around! :)

I heard in school, they get Primary 2 students to handhold Primary 1 students on their first day, to help the little bros and sis buy food from canteen, tell them where is the toilet, where is the bus pickup point. 

cheers !

compass

& Bee will hold ur hand .... :lol:

I heard in school, they get Primary 2 students to handhold Primary 1 students on their first day, to help the little bros and sis buy food from canteen, tell them where is the toilet, where is the bus pickup point. 

cheers !

compass

n charlotte will bring u around ;)

cheers !

compass

n charlotte will bring u around ;)

wow so good... now i considering liao... hahaha :cool_grin:

hi all,

yes, it was a good run yesterday.....8km comfy pace, good scenery, nice weather...what more can one ask?

oh, and the good company and chats end of run....though I only got to know a few faces....

anyways, good run and hope to meet again next tue !

Cheers !

compass

did not know you were there.. didn't manage an introduction.. see you again! :)

yeah, so many people around I also don't know who is who. And now apparently there seems to be a mamasan / papasan around is it? Then good to have them intro the new people to the old people.... 8-)

I heard in school, they get Primary 2 students to handhold Primary 1 students on their first day, to help the little bros and sis buy food from canteen, tell them where is the toilet, where is the bus pickup point. I thought that is quite good. Imagine the poor kids first day at school alone and bombarded by all the new processes, they will end up sitting alone on a staircase holding a bread in their hands with no one to talk to, and desperately waiting for the day to be over so they could go home.....quite sad....Hmmm.....HAHAHAHAHA !!!

cheers !

compass

u very funny leh ....

so hor, next week, we hold hands & run hor.... gor gor & jie jie will show u where to run, where the bus stop is, where the toilet is, where to take mrt back later .... like that can ??? :lol:

hor ... cfred .... u make tiwazz angry liao !  :angry:

next week, ask u run 20km then u know  !  :lol:

what is 20km to cfred? :P

true...according to SAFRA MF Runners, he has good speed :smilie_daumen1:

cfred, u also join SAFRA MF Runners har ...... then next time, run MR no problem liao hor ! :)

Ok, a bit late, but FR for yesterday

The CBD Run

A number of 31 runners came down for the run

31 runners cause i counted 31, (Should be more)sorry if i missed out anyone.

Any bigger and i think need a permit to run already. 

Today marks another runner birthday. Happy birthday Roonz.

kj,cosmic,dasher, sv, tiwazz, cannon, tintin, bee, brokie, lehlio gal, cfred, superboy, charmane, shut, shut mha, taz, puay hien and gang, roonz, angelicawonders, sxuanjing, aichai, philip, run3, kay, rayner , meteor,jamesoh and charlotte.

tekko made a special appearance at the end of the run.

(Who did i miss out)Too much ppl,

Started at about 7.20pm, there were quite a number of groups, Group 1, 2 and 3 i shall call.

We ran up to marina south cutting through the park along the way, sundial park, had short break at the dial. The first group was already out of sight.

From there, we went up the shears bridge and carry on till esplanade(the smell of sweet corn from the stall) than crossing lau pa sat till the end pt back at Tg Pagar MRT station..

Ronnie was group 4 , running alone to marina south pier  and back 2 rounds.

Total distance was about 8km.

Time for Birthday celebrations again. A birthday song and cake cutting for our dear roonz.

Don't know who sponser the cake this time. But thanks.

Dinner was at the nearby foodcourt since maxwell was closed when we reach there. Makan and chitchat, before leaving for home around 10pm to catch the Brazil match.

Roentgen, you better beware. :o

Someone here after your throne already. :P

Well done Teelee! :smilie_daumen1:

Who say your england no good ?

Your engalish beri the good !

No la, Roentgen always undisputedly the FR King!

Teelee was nice enough to do the FR in his absence. :lol:

Hey Teelee, great job for the FR! Great effort! :cheers:

Yes, Teelee, great job. Keep it up. Appreciate if very much. cheers