Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

u miss out Group 4 - me !!!

running 2 rounds at Marina South Pier .....

Huh ? u ran 2 rounds ? :hail:

So tis yr std chart ... 101% u r running marathon already lor ?

u think that round very big meh ........ <_<

and i found out that meteor is such a foodie! she tried to look innocent and inconspicuous while sneaking a 2nd helping of the cake..heheh...

Wat 2nd helping? :/ i only took 1 piece... in 2 parts :lol::P

and i found out that meteor is such a foodie! she tried to look innocent and inconspicuous while sneaking a 2nd helping of the cake..heheh...

u means 1 BIG pieces cut into half ! :P

mine! mine! first of all,  :hail:  :hail: to tiwazz for somehow finding out when it is...i took it outta my profile but he was one step ahead!! anyway, i'm so touched and happy!! thanks all of you!!  :lol:

we had secret recipe's banana choc cake and a cheesecake that kj brought (it's from japan!)..both are very nice! i tot i wldn't like e secret recipe cake cos they're too rich and creamy...but...i tried it and it was heavenly! and i found out that meteor is such a foodie! she tried to look innocent and inconspicuous while sneaking a 2nd helping of the cake..heheh...

and *someone* *ahem* did a bee today by disappearing and got us worried! okay la we understand that you were trying to make a beeline for the loo... :P hey run3 hope you're feeling better now!

we were saying hi and introducing ourselves to eileen, run3's friend (is e spelling right?) and she looked kinda puzzled that we have such weird names...(roonz? what kinda name is that? bee?! meteor?!) heheh we had to reassure her that these are really not some secret society codenames...hey eileen if you're reading this, well done!! this gal har..kept saying that she was gonna take the shorter route, but in the end she still finished strong and steady! looking forward to seeing u again k...

yay finally got to meet the 2 Bs!!! u both are very cool!!

now looking forward to the next cake..oops, i mean, run...

Ha ha ha.... sounds like you guys had a great time!!! :)

Incidentally, my company celebrated the BD of two of my colleagues during Tea-break yesterday.... and guess what cake we ate..... yep... it's SECRET RECIPE'S CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE..... their signature cake... *slurp*.... I also took two helpings..... *drooool*

Incidentally, my company celebrated the BD of two of my colleagues during Tea-break yesterday.... and guess what cake we ate..... yep... it's  SECRET RECIPE'S CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE..... their signature cake... *slurp*.... I also took two helpings..... *drooool*

if you had came, you would have take another 2 helpings... then became 4 helpings of the same cake in one day! :wacko:

u means 1 BIG pieces cut into half ! :P

Reminds me of the other time I had pizza with my friends, normally it is cut up into 8 slices, but we figure that we couldn't eat so much, so we told the chap to cut the pizza into 4 slices instead...... :rolleyes:

Ok, a bit late, but FR for yesterday

The CBD Run

A number of 31 runners came down for the run

31 runners cause i counted 31, (Should be more)sorry if i missed out anyone.

Any bigger and i think need a permit to run already. 

Today marks another runner birthday. Happy birthday Roonz.

kj,cosmic,dasher, sv, tiwazz, cannon, tintin, bee, brokie, lehlio gal, cfred, superboy, charmane, shut, shut mha, taz, puay hien and gang, roonz, angelicawonders, sxuanjing, aichai, philip, run3, kay, rayner , meteor,jamesoh and charlotte.

tekko made a special appearance at the end of the run.

(Who did i miss out)Too much ppl,

Started at about 7.20pm, there were quite a number of groups, Group 1, 2 and 3 i shall call.

We ran up to marina south cutting through the park along the way, sundial park, had short break at the dial. The first group was already out of sight.

From there, we went up the shears bridge and carry on till esplanade(the smell of sweet corn from the stall) than crossing lau pa sat till the end pt back at Tg Pagar MRT station..

Ronnie was group 4 , running alone to marina south pier  and back 2 rounds.

Total distance was about 8km.

Time for Birthday celebrations again. A birthday song and cake cutting for our dear roonz.

Don't know who sponser the cake this time. But thanks.

Dinner was at the nearby foodcourt since maxwell was closed when we reach there. Makan and chitchat, before leaving for home around 10pm to catch the Brazil match.

Roentgen, you better beware. :o

Someone here after your throne already. :P

Well done Teelee! :smilie_daumen1:

Who say your england no good ? <_<

Your engalish beri the good ! :hail:

Incidentally, my company celebrated the BD of two of my colleagues during Tea-break yesterday.... and guess what cake we ate..... yep... it's  SECRET RECIPE'S CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE..... their signature cake... *slurp*.... I also took two helpings..... *drooool*

if you had came, you would have take another 2 helpings... then became 4 helpings of the same cake in one day! :wacko:

nothing unusual ! <_<

Is there a problem? :rolleyes:

Wah long time never join CBD run the group grown so big. Really wish can join in but family and work commitment doesn't permit me to join.

Thanks for the cheese cake and happy birthday Roonz (didn't get a chance to meet you and say it personally to you though).

Everybody else - happy running, run well and run safe

Yes... Happy Birthday Roonz... :cheers: Wow.. got cheese cake .. my favs.. :) poor me was roughing out at Labrador hills.. running in circles n feeling terribly thirsty n hungry... :nope:

Glad everyone enjoy the evergrowing n happening CDB run... :smilie_daumen1:

u miss out Group 4 - me !!!running 2 rounds at Marina South Pier .....

since you are alone, how can this be group? :P

cannot meh .... since u all split into group, 1 person also 1 group mah ... <_<

definition of group: at least 2 persons :):)

look at team relay event: where got 1 person in a team?

it's always best to get another runner wif the almost same pace to buddy up.

Good walk yesterday.... all geared up to chiong but needed to accompany MHA. Din know that the group was headed for Esplanade, so took the normal route but the opposite direction instead.

Had to U-turn at the food centre when KJ called to look for Run3.

Distance on footpod: 5.2km

Roonz... happy birthday (belated or advance)