Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Eh... too big size not good to run la

just look at all e faster runners throughout e world

namely e kenyans u know liaoz :lol:

look at our shwee brokie can already, u know how fast she is or not ! :sweat:

...and the superfast one  :smilie_daumen1:

.... hehe... Yes... the Quiet Ultra Super Fast Young Teelee... :hail:

That's right.....he also looks like a small boy...hee, hee.... :)

Hey, FBB, size doesn't matter ok..... :rolleyes: It is the power and skill....

Ha, ha.....yes i am aware of that..... :cheers:

hey roonz nice to meet up with u and the other beautiful young ladies with you (charmane, angelica) .. will call you three Philip's Angels. ehehehehehe..

well hope to see ya ard again soon! Glad you hv enjoyed the run and most imptly comfortable with the other runners too! May your stay with us be more fruitful (means u run faster n longer each day) and a happy one always!  :smilie_daumen1:

hey fd it was nice to meet u!! :) u got the ANGELS part right but why philip's? huh? huh? :P

Ya,,, quite speechless,,

suddenly my name come out. alamak  :lol:

It's like that here.. Even if you keep quiet and stay low profile, your name can just appear from nowhere :rolleyes:

Ya,,, quite speechless,,

suddenly my name come out. alamak  :lol:

It's like that here.. Even if you keep quiet and stay low profile, your name can just appear from nowhere :rolleyes:

Yep, got used to it aleady,,,, :lol::lol:

eh this is kinda belated but...

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

YOU ALL ARE SO FRIENDLY!!! =)

i was a little bit apprehensive cos i didn't know anyone there...what if there was nothing to talk about? what if i can't find the group? what if u all started without me? what if u all don't like my face? (hahah tho this will never happen!)

so many 'what-ifs'...but those were totally uncalled for, because everyone was so approachable!!!

Thanks *somebody i remember your face but forgot your name oops* for pointing charlotte out to me

Thanks CHARLOTTE for telling me who's who...i remember most of them!!

Thanks ANGELICA and CHARMANE for getting me to start together with u guys...and ANGELICA for telling me not to go too fast at the start...btw YOU MADE IT ON THE LONG ROUTE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Thanks ANDY and the rest of the leading gang for encouraging me on the way after the U-turn

Thanks METEOR and YEAN YIN for setting the pace for me to follow...you gals were fast!! woohoo!!

Thanks SOTONG for turning back to look out for me..i must say you were really conspicuous heheh..but really i would've been damn scared if i couldn't see anyone in front of me..

haha i sound like i just won an OSCAR hor....

okay this will be never-ending so..

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING!!!

Seldom do I see a bunch of people who are so willing to approach pple and give so unconditionally! be it encouragement, food (this is the most impt part hee), drinks etc...

hope to join u all again next week! and every week!! 

my pleasure, and it's nice to meet you roonz :)

made an appearance after a long hiatus, and it's great to see the CBD run growing from strength to strength. i cannot help but marvel at how much this run has developed whenever i reflect on its humble roots, from a gathering that was on the verge of fading away to an event that has become a regular feature of the tanjong pagar vicinity with its ranks swelling as the weeks go by.

it's the company that inject life to an otherwise ordinary run. even when shorn of all the fancy "logistics", food and drinks, as long as sincere laughter abounds and good vibes are generated and reflected off each other, the soul of the run will continue to burn bright like the fire that never dies.

i am going through a particularly trying period of my life, and many a time i felt like fading away from the run to let the newcomers gradually take centrestage. but when i made a return this week, i was rejuvenated by the goodwill and smiles all around me, not forgetting the yummy food of course :lol: the atmosphere was therapeutic, and for a moment i thought i saw a pure, comforting beam of light penetrating the dark clouds of my heart. even should the day comes where i will fade away from this world, i will keep this camaraderie safe in my heart.

so roonz, do join the CBD runs if you can. who knows, ur soul, like mine, would be touched in ways that you never imagined :)

cheers to the CBD run, as well as all the runners who made it possible *bows* :cheers:

宇宙风 aka cosmic_wind

Ya,,, quite speechless,,

suddenly my name come out. alamak 

talking about yourself har ! :P

Ha, ha, ha....bee talking about herself... :P

Heh guys, give our dear Bee a break lah. Being probably the tallest female runner in CBD run, its difficult for her to keep a "low" profile. :cheers:

my pleasure, and it's nice to meet you roonz :)

made an appearance after a long hiatus, and it's great to see the CBD run growing from strength to strength. i cannot help but marvel at how much this run has developed whenever i reflect on its humble roots, from a gathering that was on the verge of fading away to an event that has become a regular feature of the tanjong pagar vicinity with its ranks swelling as the weeks go by.

it's the company that inject life to an otherwise ordinary run. even when shorn of all the fancy "logistics", food and drinks, as long as sincere laughter abounds and good vibes are generated and reflected off each other, the soul of the run will continue to burn bright like the fire that never dies.

i am going through a particularly trying period of my life, and many a time i felt like fading away from the run to let the newcomers gradually take centrestage. but when i made a return this week, i was rejuvenated by the goodwill and smiles all around me, not forgetting the yummy food of course :lol: the atmosphere was therapeutic, and for a moment i thought i saw a pure, comforting beam of light penetrating the dark clouds of my heart. even should the day comes where i will fade away from this world, i will keep this camaraderie safe in my heart.

so roonz, do join the CBD runs if you can. who knows, ur soul, like mine, would be touched in ways that you never imagined :)

cheers to the CBD run, as well as all the runners who made it possible *bows* :cheers:

宇宙风 aka cosmic_wind

nice to see you are back in the run.

in the mist of dark cloud, there r "bounce" to be a ray of sunlight somewhere.

Heh guys,  give our dear Bee a break lah.  Being probably the tallest female runner in CBD run, its difficult for her to keep a "low" profile. :cheers:

bee is she-sotong? :wacko:

HEY!!! Don't insult Sotongs!!! :P