Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

eh this is kinda belated but...

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

YOU ALL ARE SO FRIENDLY!!! =)

i was a little bit apprehensive cos i didn't know anyone there...what if there was nothing to talk about? what if i can't find the group? what if u all started without me? what if u all don't like my face? (hahah tho this will never happen!)

so many 'what-ifs'...but those were totally uncalled for, because everyone was so approachable!!!

Thanks *somebody i remember your face but forgot your name oops* for pointing charlotte out to me

Thanks CHARLOTTE for telling me who's who...i remember most of them!!

Thanks ANGELICA and CHARMANE for getting me to start together with u guys...and ANGELICA for telling me not to go too fast at the start...btw YOU MADE IT ON THE LONG ROUTE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Thanks ANDY and the rest of the leading gang for encouraging me on the way after the U-turn

Thanks METEOR and YEAN YIN for setting the pace for me to follow...you gals were fast!! woohoo!!

Thanks SOTONG for turning back to look out for me..i must say you were really conspicuous heheh..but really i would've been damn scared if i couldn't see anyone in front of me..

haha i sound like i just won an OSCAR hor....

okay this will be never-ending so..

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING!!!

Seldom do I see a bunch of people who are so willing to approach pple and give so unconditionally! be it encouragement, food (this is the most impt part hee), drinks etc...

hope to join u all again next week! and every week!!  :smilie_daumen1:  :smilie_daumen1:  :smilie_daumen1:

seemed like everyone who join us the first time enjoyed their time with us. Not too bad, at least, it keep the passion burning.

anyway, hope to see u & more new members to our run soon ....

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

i was a little bit apprehensive cos i didn't know anyone there...what if there was nothing to talk about? what if i can't find the group? what if u all started without me? what if u all don't like my face? (hahah tho this will never happen!)

so many 'what-ifs'...but those were totally uncalled for, because everyone was so approachable!!!

Thanks *somebody i remember your face but forgot your name oops* for pointing charlotte out to me

Thanks ANGELICA and CHARMANE for getting me to start together with u guys...and ANGELICA for telling me not to go too fast at the start...btw YOU MADE IT ON THE LONG ROUTE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Thanks ANDY and the rest of the leading gang for encouraging me on the way after the U-turn

Thanks METEOR and YEAN YIN for setting the pace for me to follow...you gals were fast!! woohoo!!

Thanks SOTONG for turning back to look out for me..i must say you were really conspicuous heheh..but really i would've been damn scared if i couldn't see anyone in front of me..

Seldom do I see a bunch of people who are so willing to approach pple and give so unconditionally! be it encouragement, food (this is the most impt part hee), drinks etc...

hope to join u all again next week! and every week!!  :smilie_daumen1:  :smilie_daumen1:  :smilie_daumen1:

thanks for joining.....got to apologise that there r just too big a turnout...and i also lost in the sea of warmest and joy that i did not have the chance intro myself....... :cool_grin:

thanks for joining.....got to apologise that there r just too big a turnout...and i also lost in the sea of warmest and joy that i did not have the chance intro myself....... :cool_grin:

u no keke...u also say this to a ger :nope:

yar...i say this to a guy and also to a ger :blink:

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

Wow!! Great field report... :)

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

Thanks ANDY and the rest of the leading gang for encouraging me on the way after the U-turnh

Wah,,, so many thanks,,,,

so shall see you on the next run than... heheh

Hope u enjoy it.

Don't forget Teelee the quiet one.... :cheers:

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

hope to join u all again next week! and every week!! 

hey roonz, glad that you have enjoyed the run... look forward to see you soon! :)

That's right Bee.... :cheers:

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

Thanks ANDY and the rest of the leading gang for encouraging me on the way after the U-turnh

Hope u enjoy it.

Don't forget Teelee the quiet one.... :cheers:

...and the superfast one :smilie_daumen1:

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

Hope u enjoy it.

Don't forget Teelee the quiet one....

...and the superfast one :smilie_daumen1:

.... hehe... Yes... the Quiet Ultra Super Fast Young Teelee... :hail:

hey roonz nice to meet up with u and the other beautiful young ladies with you (charmane, angelica) .. will call you three Philip's Angels. ehehehehehe..

well hope to see ya ard again soon! Glad you hv enjoyed the run and most imptly comfortable with the other runners too! May your stay with us be more fruitful (means u run faster n longer each day) and a happy one always!  :smilie_daumen1:

Wah got new shwee mei mei and i didn't appear... :P

Hey, FBB, size doesn't matter ok.....  :rolleyes: It is the power and skill....

Hmm.... :cool_grin: Got power n skills is Good !!! :smilie_daumen1: But, got Size even Better.... haha.. :cheers:

in other word, he got everything a runner could ask for ! :smilie_daumen1: