Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

CBD Runners Gather - 2015 (Every Tuesday) cbd run

Don't worry about Bee... she was probably walking with some 8P guy.....  :rolleyes:

Aaaahhhhh....and do we know this 8P guy??? :P , so Bee got scandal

in sgrunners ar.....ha, ha, ha...

:nope:

Don't worry about Bee... she was probably walking with some 8P guy.....  :rolleyes:

Aaaahhhhh....and do we know this 8P guy??? :P , so Bee got scandal

in sgrunners ar.....ha, ha, ha...

:nope:

is he the guy that bee "followed" him 3 weeks ago when bee went MIA ....

great run, great food...most important is the great company and the spirit of running.......fast or slow, hunks or babes, we all have it

happy birthday again for the 2 mega hunks

got to apologise I was late for the celebration.......

thank you i will be extra careful!  :)

You can never be too careful my friend, just Bee safe. As fellow

sgrunners wemust look out for one another :smilie_daumen1:

agree! thanks! :)

eh this is kinda belated but...

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

YOU ALL ARE SO FRIENDLY!!! =)

i was a little bit apprehensive cos i didn't know anyone there...what if there was nothing to talk about? what if i can't find the group? what if u all started without me? what if u all don't like my face? (hahah tho this will never happen!)

so many 'what-ifs'...but those were totally uncalled for, because everyone was so approachable!!!

Thanks *somebody i remember your face but forgot your name oops* for pointing charlotte out to me

Thanks CHARLOTTE for telling me who's who...i remember most of them!!

Thanks ANGELICA and CHARMANE for getting me to start together with u guys...and ANGELICA for telling me not to go too fast at the start...btw YOU MADE IT ON THE LONG ROUTE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Thanks ANDY and the rest of the leading gang for encouraging me on the way after the U-turn

Thanks METEOR and YEAN YIN for setting the pace for me to follow...you gals were fast!! woohoo!!

Thanks SOTONG for turning back to look out for me..i must say you were really conspicuous heheh..but really i would've been damn scared if i couldn't see anyone in front of me..

haha i sound like i just won an OSCAR hor....

okay this will be never-ending so..

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR A WONDERFUL EVENING!!!

Seldom do I see a bunch of people who are so willing to approach pple and give so unconditionally! be it encouragement, food (this is the most impt part hee), drinks etc...

hope to join u all again next week! and every week!! :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1:

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

i was a little bit apprehensive cos i didn't know anyone there...what if there was nothing to talk about? what if i can't find the group? what if u all started without me? what if u all don't like my face? (hahah tho this will never happen!)

so many 'what-ifs'...but those were totally uncalled for, because everyone was so approachable!!!

Thanks *somebody i remember your face but forgot your name oops* for pointing charlotte out to me

Thanks ANGELICA and CHARMANE for getting me to start together with u guys...and ANGELICA for telling me not to go too fast at the start...btw YOU MADE IT ON THE LONG ROUTE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Thanks ANDY and the rest of the leading gang for encouraging me on the way after the U-turn

Thanks METEOR and YEAN YIN for setting the pace for me to follow...you gals were fast!! woohoo!!

Thanks SOTONG for turning back to look out for me..i must say you were really conspicuous heheh..but really i would've been damn scared if i couldn't see anyone in front of me..

Seldom do I see a bunch of people who are so willing to approach pple and give so unconditionally! be it encouragement, food (this is the most impt part hee), drinks etc...

hope to join u all again next week! and every week!!  :smilie_daumen1:  :smilie_daumen1:  :smilie_daumen1:

Wah,,, so many thanks,,,,

so shall see you on the next run than... heheh :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1:

Hope u enjoy it.

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

hope to join u all again next week! and every week!!  :smilie_daumen1:  :smilie_daumen1:  :smilie_daumen1:

hey roonz, glad that you have enjoyed the run... look forward to see you soon! :)

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

hey roonz....

well written FR u hv there... :smilie_daumen1:

hope to c u around more at our runs...:)

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

hey roonz nice to meet up with u and the other beautiful young ladies with you (charmane, angelica) .. will call you three Philip's Angels. ehehehehehe..

well hope to see ya ard again soon! Glad you hv enjoyed the run and most imptly comfortable with the other runners too! May your stay with us be more fruitful (means u run faster n longer each day) and a happy one always! :smilie_daumen1:

I LOVE CBD RUN!!!

I LOVE SGRUNNERS!!!

Thank you for being with us and sharing your warm and generous smile. :cheers: