Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half timer

Chosunilbo Chuncheon Marathon 2008

wow, sounds like a good run for everyone!

DR, congrads on ur PB!

DO, busy taking pics of shwee mei mei har? :P

await for update on this sunday race :)

Haha... I was doing sub 5 min pace chasing after a Hot Kimchi Babe in the first 10km... hehe... tooo focused on her... landed on a small pothole.. injured my left knee! :tongue_smilie: happy that i was still finished the run... so sad i din get to see her again! :lol: Yes, it was a very scenic marathon but challenging!

My climb up Seorak Mountain yesterday was tougher than the Mt KK Climbathon! :sweat:

Hope i can run at Seoul... :redface:

DR, congrads on ur PB!

Haha... I was doing sub 5 min pace chasing after a Hot Kimchi Babe in the first 10km... hehe... tooo focused on her... landed on a small pothole.. injured my left knee! :tongue_smilie: happy that i was still finished the run... so sad i din get to see her again! :lol: Yes, it was a very scenic marathon but challenging!

My climb up Seorak Mountain yesterday was tougher than the Mt KK Climbathon! :sweat:

DO , finally u speak and revealed what we all knew... chasing babes that is :Big Grin:

chased a babe, injured yr knee and still a sub 4 hr finish... u are my hero (not for chasing the babe huh :tongue_smilie: )

take care n have fun ^_^

DR, congrads on ur PB!

DO , finally u speak and revealed what we all knew... chasing babes that is :Big Grin:

chased a babe, injured yr knee and still a sub 4 hr finish... u are my hero (not for chasing the babe huh :tongue_smilie: )

take care n have fun ^_^

I was told that many obaasans ran sub 4..of course these women are used to be babes.

DO, fortunately you did not run into the lake. No doubt you can swim but you can't stand the chilled water.

Official Results Are Out HERE

Just enter your Bib No. to search

thanks Dream!!! :smilie_daumen1:

heehee... i very heng... chip time of 4:59:04... :tongue_smilie:

btw, how do you search har? i wanted to order photos but cant seem to find any link in the korean language website... :(

thanks Dream!!! :smilie_daumen1:

heehee... i very heng... chip time of 4:59:04... :tongue_smilie:

btw, how do you search har? i wanted to order photos but cant seem to find any link in the korean language website... :(

yah, u very chun....haha

I just stumbled onto it by clicking record...the timings we reported earlier all were accurate...cannot figure out how to get a list of participants, positions, etc....also not sure when they will sendthe cert...maybe more info will come out.

FRESH FROM THE OVEN!!!

Dream - 3:36

Mrs Dream - 4:32

DO - 3:53

Halftimer - 4:43

Ripley - 4:59 (wah! she timed it so well hor?)

I was told it was a challenging but scenic course!

WELL DONE!

Sigh... too bad I can't go! :(

wow big congrats to all!

dr your 42km 3:36 time is just my dream time...way to go bro!

sifu, what shoes u wore??? Why blister ??? :Nail Biting:

actually, its got nothing to do with the shoes....its the downslopes and cambered roads that had me jarring forward, causing lots of abrasions to my soles...the shoes I was wearing did great to prevent further harm

FRESH FROM THE OVEN!!!

Dream - 3:36

Mrs Dream - 4:32

DO - 3:53

Halftimer - 4:43

Ripley - 4:59 (wah! she timed it so well hor?)

I was told it was a challenging but scenic course!

WELL DONE!

Sigh... too bad I can't go! :(

wow big congrats to all!

dr your 42km 3:36 time is just my dream time...way to go bro!

actual chip time... :smilie_daumen1:

Dream: 3:36:24

DO: 3:53:13

cct: 4:05:02

Vincent: 4:16:25

Mrs Dream: 4:28:59

Woodstock: 4:31:35

Halftimer: 4:47:55

Ripley: 4:59:04

have anyone of you receive your chuncheon marathon certificate yet? just wondering... if you guys did and i didn't, probably because my gun time was beyond 5 hours...

have anyone of you receive your chuncheon marathon certificate yet? just wondering... if you guys did and i didn't, probably because my gun time was beyond 5 hours...

nope, I have not received mine too.

Anyone who can communicate with them can check?

thanks Dream for your confirmation... i'll drop them an email say after xmas... exactly 2 weeks after the event... :)

thanks Dream for your confirmation... i'll drop them an email say after xmas... exactly 2 weeks after the event... :)

V also hasn't gotten his. worse... he also hasn't received his seoul one.

hmmm... okie... i guess we just have to wait... how about DO and Half Timer? have you guys received your chuncheon finisher cert yet? :/

hmmm... okie... i guess we just have to wait... how about DO and Half Timer? have you guys received your chuncheon finisher cert yet? :/

Still waiting for both of my certs as well.. <_<

Still waiting for both of my certs as well.. <_<

Nothing sighted.

i can't wait until boxing day... so i dropped them an email already... asked them when we should be expecting to receive the record certificate and record book... :smilie_daumen1:

Souvenirs : Participation souvenir, Finisher's Medal, Booklet, Record Certificate, Record Book

i can't wait until boxing day... so i dropped them an email already... asked them when we should be expecting to receive the record certificate and record book... :smilie_daumen1:

Souvenirs : Participation souvenir, Finisher's Medal, Booklet, Record Certificate, Record Book

Ripley,

thanks for your pro-activeness :Applause:

Would you be so kind as to add the few of us (with the names) in your reminder to them about the certs? Better to have a central coordinating point for this one. Thanks.

Ripley,

Would you be so kind as to add the few of us (with the names) in your reminder to them about the certs? Better to have a central coordinating point for this one. Thanks.

my email said my friends and i... but hor, i forgotten totally about the friend who went with me to korea... lucky she's a sleeping member here in sgrunners... :tongue_smilie:

when they reply me and ask me for the names, i'll input everyone's name... :smilie_daumen1:

Ripley,

my email said my friends and i... but hor, i forgotten totally about the friend who went with me to korea... lucky she's a sleeping member here in sgrunners... :tongue_smilie:

when they reply me and ask me for the names, i'll input everyone's name... :smilie_daumen1:

haha....how can you forget about her....btw, how has she been after ChunCheon? Did she do SCSM08?

p.s. i've just sent Dream, DO and Brokie the email... but need Half timer's and V's full name... plus Beverly... :)

haha....how can you forget about her....btw, how has she been after ChunCheon? Did she do SCSM08?

sssshhhh... well, she sleeping member mah... haha...

yes, she completed SCSM in 3:52:14 (gun)...

p.s. i've just sent Dream, DO and Brokie the email... but need Half timer's and V's full name... plus Beverly... :)

sssshhhh... well, she sleeping member mah... haha...

yes, she completed SCSM in 3:52:14 (gun)...

wow cool....3:52...erm, didn't get to see her around the 4hr Pace Group...anyway, congrats to her...I think PB yah?

wow cool....3:52...erm, didn't get to see her around the 4hr Pace Group...anyway, congrats to her...I think PB yah?

think off her target by 7mins leh... i havent asked her yet but should be PB...

btw, can reply my post to my email about mrs dream? :)

the committee has replied!

committee <marathon@chosun.com>

date Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 5:48 PM

subject Re: The information of the Chuncheon marathon

mailed-by chosun.com

hide details 5:48 PM (3 hours ago)

Hi...

We will send the certificate to you tomorrow, maybe it takes two weeks.

Best regards...