Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half timer

Chosunilbo Chuncheon Marathon 2008

Yes it is a PB for Dream. Haha all the golden boys must training harder now ^_^

they have another one to tackle next sunday.

i shall be at a sight-seeing pace. i am still worried about the cold! the older i get, the more I cannot tahan cold.

i shall be at a sight-seeing pace. i am still worried about the cold! the older i get, the more I cannot tahan cold.

Brokie ))))))))))))))) we may see a PB in you next week! Go for it old friend! :smilie_daumen1:

brokie, go in w a relaxed mentality and u'll never know.... all the best!!! ^_^

Brokie ))))))))))))))) we may see a PB in you next week! Go for it old friend! :smilie_daumen1:

no way la... i know myself. but i'll make sure i come back before 5hrs. :)

Well done my friends.

especially DR - he is going for 3:30.

Half timer - well done too for you break the 4:45 timing. Next is 4:30.

Cheers !

Kayano

Friends and Running Kakis,

just logging in from ChunCheon Hotel...thanks for the encouragement. Ywah, thats my PB, although not official yet until the results come out. I was averaging a 5min/km pace until the 28km mark, but I was not conditioned to carry it through after that. Next time bah!

The ChunCheon course is very scenic, although the hard pounding on the hard ground has given me quite a few large blisters on my sole...and this cold in Seoul might be too much to bear (starting at 8am). So let's see if we can make it to the starting line....but no sweat, we have fresh legs in FeetOfFury, SlingRunner and Brokie :)

just logging in from ChunCheon Hotel...thanks for the encouragement. Ywah, thats my PB, although not official yet until the results come out. I was averaging a 5min/km pace until the 28km mark, but I was not conditioned to carry it through after that. Next time bah!

The ChunCheon course is very scenic, although the hard pounding on the hard ground has given me quite a few large blisters on my sole...and this cold in Seoul might be too much to bear (starting at 8am). So let's see if we can make it to the starting line....but no sweat, we have fresh legs in FeetOfFury, SlingRunner and Brokie :)

Cold enough to wear gloves and compression top? :/

would be gr8 to see the garmin details of the Chosunilbo Chuncheon Marathon - Korea route :)

I eagerly include mine in a FR that I still am working on for Berlin's... will share after I get the pictures included in ^_^

congrats on your PB DR Sifu

Great news and great results. Congrats to all who finished the race and Dream wow a PB hope that your blister will heal fast enough. Anyways all the best to all runners who will be taking part in the upcoming run in Seoul!

Dream shifu, congrats on your PB! :cheers:

Great news and great results. Congrats to all who finished the race and Dream wow a PB hope that your blister will heal fast enough. Anyways all the best to all runners who will be taking part in the upcoming run in Seoul!

huh? what? Dreamie Babie has blisters?

wow, sounds like a good run for everyone!

DR, congrads on ur PB!

DO, busy taking pics of shwee mei mei har? :P

await for update on this sunday race :)

Congrats Dream sifu to your PB.

DO sifu, u must be busy looking at swee mei mei hor take some nice pictures & show us ok?

Good luck to your next run. PB to all running.

ya la, Brokie Sweetie, blisters on both my soles (the ground is hard and cambered lor) :Big Grin:

and it just got worse after my trecherous climb up Mt. Seorak this morning,,,,another adventure in itself :)

but I heard Seoul is flatter, although not so scenic....so hopefully I can start out this Sunday...catch u all in Seoul from this Thursday :smilie_daumen1:

ya la, Brokie Sweetie, blisters on both my soles (the ground is hard and cambered lor) :Big Grin:

and it just got worse after my trecherous climb up Mt. Seorak this morning,,,,another adventure in itself :)

but I heard Seoul is flatter, although not so scenic....so hopefully I can start out this Sunday...catch u all in Seoul from this Thursday :smilie_daumen1:

brghhhhhhh... must be the COLD from korea -- feeling goose bumps from the "babie" & "sweetie" :P:lol:

The ground is hard as evidently my culf muscles remain sore which is normally not so for me after the 3rd day. It could have been worst if I had not nourished myself with a bowl of ginsing essence chicken soap.. :Big Grin: Perhaps I should soon also go for frog leg porridge to aid fast recovery for the limbs.

The ground is hard as evidently my culf muscles remain sore which is normally not so for me after the 3rd day. It could have been worst if I had not nourished myself with a bowl of ginsing essence chicken soap.. :Big Grin: Perhaps I should soon also go for frog leg porridge to aid fast recovery for the limbs.

I think you did ok buddy! Pssst....which shoes did you wear? SuperNovar? ^_^

I wore Ascis GT. By the way, there were unusually high population of runners got muscle cramped or stop to take a break along the last 12km against the scene at SCM.

I wore Ascis GT. By the way, there were unusually high population of runners got muscle cramped or stop to take a break along the last 12km against the scene at SCM.