Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half timer

Chosunilbo Chuncheon Marathon 2008

wah DO, you are doing this one stone two birds thingy?

Brokie! You should too! Go brokie go!!!

Pssst DO sifu, are you going for this? ^_^

Psst... registered, but not paid yet... seriously considering.. :tongue_smilie:

:smilie_daumen1:

Raven... U want to join in the fun... :cool_grin: Just checked with ZUJI, Asiana Airline Return ticket excludes taxes abt S$708... <_<

Half n Ripley... any cheaper flight option... :) i may stay back n do the seoul marathon the following sunday bef returning ... 2 birds with a single stone... :tongue_smilie:

Brokie n Ripley..

Still Considering... the details of the "other bird" here... http://marathon.joins.com/sub_frame_e.asp V n U keen to do 2 birds? ^_^ More Shoping time for U :Big Grin:

you are all out to kill me hor? go ... brokie ... go.... <_<

you are all out to kill me hor? go ... brokie ... go.... <_<

Brokie, what kill you? Its one trip 2 medals, 2 routes, 2 event tees, 2 expos, and most importantly, 2 medals! :P Plus 2 weeks of makan!

Dear sir,

I am Mr. Won, the manager of the committee of the Chuncheon marathon. I will explain about the souvenir size as followings.

size height the girth of chest

85 160 ~ 170 cm 98 cm

90 165 ~ 175 cm 104 cm

95 170 ~ 180 cm 110 cm

100 175 ~ 185 cm 116 cm

105 180 ~ 190 cm 122 cm

110 185 ~ 195 cm 128 cm

above are the event tee's sizing...

here another response, courtesy from half timer...

Hi....

That is a common size for male and female, so we have no separate length size.

Maybe... it would be better to choose the size in fitting the girth of chest.

And we can not mail the race pack to oversea's participant, so you must get the pack in Korea.

A place for distribution is located in front of the main stadium of Chuncheon city, and you can get it after afternoon on Oct. 25 or in the morning on Oct. 26.

But you have a Korea friend, you can modify the address and telephone for receiving the race pack.

If you have more trouble, send mail to me again.

Dear sir,

I am Mr. Won, the manager of the committee of the Chuncheon marathon. I will explain about the souvenir size as followings.

size height the girth of chest

85 160 ~ 170 cm 98 cm

90 165 ~ 175 cm 104 cm

95 170 ~ 180 cm 110 cm

100 175 ~ 185 cm 116 cm

105 180 ~ 190 cm 122 cm

110 185 ~ 195 cm 128 cm

above are the event tee's sizing...

here another response, courtesy from half timer...

Hi....

That is a common size for male and female, so we have no separate length size.

Maybe... it would be better to choose the size in fitting the girth of chest.

And we can not mail the race pack to oversea's participant, so you must get the pack in Korea.

A place for distribution is located in front of the main stadium of Chuncheon city, and you can get it after afternoon on Oct. 25 or in the morning on Oct. 26.

But you have a Korea friend, you can modify the address and telephone for receiving the race pack.

If you have more trouble, send mail to me again.

Wah i need size 85 now.. must go and change.. How??? :tongue_smilie:

Half, can i also join yr Remittance to pay for the race? ^_^ Reply my PM , pls!! ^_^

this '2 birds with one stone' trip is getting interesting...do keep me posted of the pricing, arrangements and bookings cum race registrations :)

this '2 birds with one stone' trip is getting interesting...do keep me posted of the pricing, arrangements and bookings cum race registrations :)

Dream... Come .. Come on Board .. let Dance to Winter Sonata.. hehe.. even better 2 birds with one stone :smilie_daumen1:

Half, can i also join yr Remittance to pay for the race? ^_^ Reply my PM , pls!! ^_^

DO, i told you right? dun believe me until you see the figures leh... :tongue_smilie:

if you wanna change, just login to the website... either through your birthdate or registration, key in your password and you'll be able to access your data... just change it and save... :smilie_daumen1:

DO, i told you right? dun believe me until you see the figures leh... :tongue_smilie:

if you wanna change, just login to the website... either through your birthdate or registration, key in your password and you'll be able to access your data... just change it and save... :smilie_daumen1:

Okie.. Change Done!!! ^_^ Thanks!

DO, V is interested in Chuncheon but we will have to bring the boys. this means we will have to help them to "pon ten" school if the exam is over by then.

ripley, no not yet and don't know how.

not yet? then just register first? :) later then think how to pay lor... secure a slot first... :Big Grin:

maybe we can all TT together... then our bank charges will be even lower... :tongue_smilie:

In view of preventing the possible "subprime" crisis, t/t payment tranfer rendered by me is limted to three other persons..so far Ripley and her friend, DO have already taken up the shared cost. I empathize for any disappointment of not securing this interest free service.

[ i may stay back n do the seoul marathon the following sunday bef returning ... 2 birds with a single stone... :tongue_smilie:

I am also seriously considering to do Joong An Seoul Marathon.

Depending on how my training evolves, I might see you guys in Seoul.

Perhaps time for a new thread !

In view of preventing the possible "subprime" crisis, t/t payment tranfer rendered by me is limted to three other persons..so far Ripley and her friend, DO have already taken up the shared cost. I empathize for any disappointment of not securing this interest free service.

thanks half timer... btw, did i email to you cctan's registration number? i can't find it anywhere in the email and i probably got to get it from her... will let you know by tomorrow... thanks very much! :Peace:

[ i may stay back n do the seoul marathon the following sunday bef returning ... 2 birds with a single stone... :tongue_smilie:

I am also seriously considering to do Joong An Seoul Marathon.

Depending on how my training evolves, I might see you guys in Seoul.

Perhaps time for a new thread !

Sling... i already registered n paid for this Seoul Marathon... ^_^ heard a few may too... :)

thanks half timer... btw, did i email to you cctan's registration number? i can't find it anywhere in the email and i probably got to get it from her... will let you know by tomorrow... thanks very much! :Peace:

I got the necessary registration details of yours, your friend and DO. I'll inform the organiser once the t/t payment is transacted tomorrow.

I got the necessary registration details of yours, your friend and DO. I'll inform the organiser once the t/t payment is transacted tomorrow.

thanks half timer!!! confirmed our registration for the event... :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1: :smilie_daumen1:

hmmm... the korean marathon sent out the following email...

"춘천마라톤에 참가하시는 마라토너 여러분 안녕하십니까.

춘천마라톤을 담당하는 조선일보 스포츠부 육상팀에서 참가자 여러분의 사연을 모집하기 위해 이메일을 드립니다.

마라톤 참가자들은 저마다의 사연을 안고 42.195㎞의 여정에 돌입한다고 합니다. 이번 춘천 마라톤도 한개의 무대에서 펼쳐지는 2만개의 드라마가 될 것입니다. 병마와의 투쟁을 위해 달리는 분들도 있을 것이고, 완주의 기쁨을 애인에게 바치기 위해 뛰는 분들도 있을 것입니다. 저마다의 사연은 다른 사람들에게 큰 힘이 될 수도 있을 것입니다. 조선일보 마라톤 취재팀은 여러분의 소중한 이야기를 다른 참가자 및 전국의 독자 여러분과 나누고자 합니다.

답메일을 보내실 때 제목앞에

"사연/아내를 위한 도전"

이런 식의 제목을 달아 간단하게 사연을 정리해 주시고

연락처를 남겨 주시면 됩니다. 길게 쓰시지 않아도 됩니다.

저희 마라톤팀은 여러분이 보내주신 사연을 빠짐없이 열람하고, 가능한한 많은 분들의 이야기를 적극적으로 신문기사에 반영하려고 합니다.

자기 자신의 이야기도 좋고

주변에 애틋한 사연을 안고 뛰는 분이 있으면 추천해 주셔도 좋습니다.

주제는 어떤 것이든 상관 없습니다.

여러분의 사연 하나 하나가 대회를 더욱 풍성하게 만들 것으로 확신합니다. 더불어 여러분이 보내주신 이야기는 기사 취재 이외의 다른 어떤 목적으로도 사용되지 않는다는 점을 약속 드립니다.

춘천마라톤 대회 조직위원회 ( 이메일 : marathon@chosun.com )"

since i dun understand, i email to them and here's their reply: "The email says that the Chosun daily's marathon reporters are looking for stories. You can send your own story-like, why you started marathon, what you wanna achieve from marathon etc. Or you can recommend your friend's story if they have some moving things."

1.00 SGD = 782.948 KRW ..Great news for more spending power while staying in Korea.

Psst... half.. rates is even better today.. Korea here we come :lol:

마라톤 참가자들은 저마다의 사연을 안고 42.195㎞의 여정에 돌입한다고 합니다. 이번 춘천 마라톤도 한개의 무대에서 펼쳐지는 2만개의 드라마가 될 것입니다. 병마와의 투쟁을 위해 달리는 분들도 있을 것이고, 완주의 기쁨을 애인에게 바치기 위해 뛰는 분들도 있을 것입니다. 저마다의 사연은 다른 사람들에게 큰 힘이 될 수도 있을 것입니다. 조선일보 마라톤 취재팀은 여러분의 소중한 이야기를 다른 참가자 및 전국의 독자 여러분과 나누고자 합니다.

답메일을 보내실 때 제목앞에

"사연/아내를 위한 도전"

자기 자신의 이야기도 좋고

주제는 어떤 것이든 상관 없습니다.

여러분의 사연 하나 하나가 대회를 더욱 풍성하게 만들 것으로 확신합니다. 더불어 여러분이 보내주신 이야기는 기사 취재 이외의 다른 어떤 목적으로도 사용되지 않는다는 점을 약속 드립니다.

since i dun understand, i email to them and here's their reply: "The email says that the Chosun daily's marathon reporters are looking for stories. You can send your own story-like, why you started marathon, what you wanna achieve from marathon etc. Or you can recommend your friend's story if they have some moving things."

I used the online translator to convert the korean text and more or less I got the meaning. But of course, the best is from the organizer. Thanks.

답메일을 보내실 때 제목앞에

"사연/아내를 위한 도전"

자기 자신의 이야기도 좋고

주제는 어떤 것이든 상관 없습니다.

I used the online translator to convert the korean text and more or less I got the meaning. But of course, the best is from the organizer. Thanks.

1.00 SGD = 782.948 KRW ..Great news for more spending power while staying in Korea.

Psst... half.. rates is even better today.. Korea here we come :lol:

KRW will likely further be weaken from day to day.

hmmm... south korea only 17 deg celsius... hope it goes lower by next week... :Big Grin:

for those who are going korea next weekend... here's the weather forecast...

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/weather_in_...castid=KSXX0037

thanks Ripley.

What's the weather range at ChunCheon Marathon? Will a running T with long tights suffice?

not sure... according to website its between 16 deg (highest) and 3 deg (lowest)... maybe its different from the above link because its not in seoul... i will bring a long sleeve tee, short sleeve tee and a singlet... if its really 3 deg, then i'll wear long sleeve with either short or singlet inside... :smilie_daumen1:

i hope i recover in time for chuncheon... :)