Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half timer

Chosunilbo Chuncheon Marathon 2008

if i am not wrong, the k-drama WINTER SONATA was partly shot in Chuncheon.

when r u doing yr lovey dovey cool marathon with V???

Besides the romantic film, the movie "Running Boy" is based on the true story of 22 year old Bae Hyeongjin, an autistic man who completed the full course Chuncheon Marathon in 2001.

Besides the romantic film, the movie "Running Boy" is based on the true story of 22 year old Bae Hyeongjin, an autistic man who completed the full course Chuncheon Marathon in 2001.

yes.... heh... let me go watch the movie again.

brokie, you mean you have the "running boy" dvd??? :/

when are we watching this? movie screening on 3rd Anniversary hah? :Thinking:

when are we watching this? movie screening on 3rd Anniversary hah? :Thinking:

I watched it when I was onboard SQ flight two years ago..The boy was so absorbed in his race and ran with such a great joy. That scene is vividly in my mind and inspires me to go for this event. I hope to watch it again.

don't have but can go and rent what?

never mind. come come.... what about the korea chuncheon marathon?

Brokie... U serious abt Chuncheon Marathon, boh... closing date 11july!! U n V go... i will consider n jio more to join... ^_^

Brokie... U serious abt Chuncheon Marathon, boh... closing date 11july!! U n V go... i will consider n jio more to join... ^_^

brokie, have you register for the chuncheon marathon? how you make payment? :/

brokie, have you register for the chuncheon marathon? how you make payment? :/

DO, V is interested in Chuncheon but we will have to bring the boys. this means we will have to help them to "pon ten" school if the exam is over by then.

ripley, no not yet and don't know how.

DO, V is interested in Chuncheon but we will have to bring the boys. this means we will have to help them to "pon ten" school if the exam is over by then.

ripley, no not yet and don't know how.

not yet? then just register first? :) later then think how to pay lor... secure a slot first... :Big Grin:

maybe we can all TT together... then our bank charges will be even lower... :tongue_smilie:

Hi Ripley,

I've written to the organizer to enquire the event shirt sizes. Better be safe than sorry.

the number are chest circumference in cm... i selected 90cm tee :cool_grin: Brokie, what size did U n V selected? ^_^

Hi Ripley,

I've written to the organizer to enquire the event shirt sizes. Better be safe than sorry.

the number are chest circumference in cm... i selected 90cm tee :cool_grin: Brokie, what size did U n V selected? ^_^

no need to check or ask la.... i surely have to go for the smallest of them all.

Hi Ripley,

DO, you can pay ar?

Hi Ripley,

no need to check or ask la.... i surely have to go for the smallest of them all.

Hi Ripley,

DO, you can pay ar?

They only accept Korean Credit Cards... we have to remit to the organiser thru their bank..

Bank Shinhan Bank

Account 5610-0197-8486-67

Depositor Chosun ilbo

E-mail XXXXXXX@gmail.com

Payment Status Not paid yet.

It is not confirm till they receive our W40,000.. deadline 11july for payment. <_<

Hi Ripley,

DO, 90cm too big for you lah... half timer said he chose 85cm... the shirt length is between 160cm and 170cm... and it is unisex... so it will be too big for me and certainly too big for brokie...

They only accept Korean Credit Cards... we have to remit to the organiser thru their bank..

Bank Shinhan Bank

Account 5610-0197-8486-67

Depositor Chosun ilbo

E-mail XXXXXXX@gmail.com

Payment Status Not paid yet.

It is not confirm till they receive our W40,000.. deadline 11july for payment. <_<

shall we all telegraphic transfer together??? according to half timer, bank charges is S$20.00... shall we all share share har? then bank charges also lower... :P

Hi Ripley,

DO, 90cm too big for you lah... half timer said he chose 85cm... the shirt length is between 160cm and 170cm... and it is unisex... so it will be too big for me and certainly too big for brokie...

Event tee... is a running vest or Teeshirt? 85cm will be a tight fit for me.. okie, for running vest not Tee, lah. Anymore, Half just love to show off his big cup size!! haha... :Tounge:

Pssst DO sifu, are you going for this? This year I shall be quite low profile since the operation in running arena and just aim to complete the remaining events if possible. Not sure if next year schedule would allow me to do an overseas event such as this one or not ^_^

Pssst DO sifu, are you going for this? ^_^

Psst... registered, but not paid yet... seriously considering.. :tongue_smilie:

:smilie_daumen1:

Raven... U want to join in the fun... :cool_grin: Just checked with ZUJI, Asiana Airline Return ticket excludes taxes abt S$708... <_<

Half n Ripley... any cheaper flight option... :) i may stay back n do the seoul marathon the following sunday bef returning ... 2 birds with a single stone... :tongue_smilie:

Raven... U want to join in the fun... :cool_grin: Just checked with ZUJI, Asiana Airline Return ticket excludes taxes abt S$708... <_<

Half n Ripley... any cheaper flight option... :) i may stay back n do the seoul marathon the following sunday bef returning ... 2 birds with a single stone... :tongue_smilie:

DO, how I wish but no :tongue_smilie: u folks have fun !!

wow!! yr stone is sure one power stone.... hahahhahaha

Manage to get a fairly good price. S$710+S$259 = S$969. Travel by Asiana. Dep 23 Oct 2235, arr 24 Oct 0715. Coming back on 28 Oct nite. Will be staying total of 4 nites. :)

wah DO, you are doing this one stone two birds thingy?

DO, just do it! I dun have enuf leave so cannot take one whole week. Must reserve 2 days to go macau marathon in dec. :P