Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atossg

Where to get FBT stuffs?

Anyone know where to get FBT stuff? Find that their stuff are OK and reasonably priced, but have a hard time finding.

Thanks!

Anyone know where to get FBT stuff? Find that their stuff are OK and reasonably priced, but have a hard time finding.

Thanks!

carrefour, giant and NTUC hypermart at ang mo kio or hougang festival market

Thanks. But I had been to all locations mentioned except Queensway and all do not have size XL. Find that FBT sizes a bit small :blushing:

Thanks. But I had been to all locations mentioned except Queensway and all do not have size XL. Find that FBT sizes a bit small :blushing:

u wear XL? are u fat?

u wear XL? are u fat?

wah... u very blunt leh... <_<

FBT's cutting is indeed smaller, so for people who are usually size S, they may need an M or even L ...

yar...FBT makes me feels FAT...I need a XXL or XXXL for the shorts.....

wats ur weight n height? waist size?

fbt got xxxl meh? wah

wats ur weight n height? waist size?

fbt got xxxl meh? wah

normally wear M for US sizing and L for asian sizing apparels........1.77m<height<1.80m....weight<75kg

u wear XL? are u fat?

:Cry: a bit on the plump side lah ..... so prefer the attire to be a bit loose ....

Was at AMK Hypermart yesterday and saw XL and XXL FBT sizes. I like FBT too.

Queensway... Tons of them.

:LMAO: u make it sound the whole Queensway Shopping Centre is swarmed with FBT items.

:LMAO: u make it sound the whole Queensway Shopping Centre is swarmed with FBT items.

As a result of hyper inflation rate..FBT is affordable..next best of choice is ah pek's boxer. :Big Grin:

just got 2 FBT shorts from Giant Parkway Parade yesterday night. There seems to be two types of cutting (one more sexier reveal more thigh and the other more conservative).

The sexier one (SGD13.40) costs a few dollars more than the other one (SGD10.90)

just got 2 FBT shorts from Giant Parkway Parade yesterday night. There seems to be two types of cutting (one more sexier reveal more thigh and the other more conservative).

The sexier one (SGD13.40) costs a few dollars more than the other one (SGD10.90)

:Confused: The sexier 'high-cut' FBT shorts cost more? Less material should cost less, isn't it?

:Confused: The sexier 'high-cut' FBT shorts cost more? Less material should cost less, isn't it?

normally it is like that leh..... do you know how much a bikini cost? your jaw will drop when you see the price tag.

so you bought the sexy cut or the ah peh cut?

isetan sometimes sells them too. i got a neon green, a baby blue and an orange one from there.

As a result of hyper inflation rate..FBT is affordable..next best of choice is ah pek's boxer. :Big Grin:

yes FBT is cheap and good!

like you open the glass door and the FBTs come pouring out? .... hmmm.... sounds very much like my wardrobe! hahahah....

isetan sometimes sells them too. i got a neon green, a baby blue and an orange one from there.

brokenrunner, u r guy or girl?

brokenrunner, u r guy or girl?

i'm a girl. i don't think any guy would wear such colours.