Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jodan

How many legs are on the bus?

if it is not a trick question, nothing so difficult about calculation really. ok, i go count. i can't open the spreadsheet leh! needs passwords!

Hello, the password is the answer so there is no way to open the spreadsheet until you get the correct answer. Ask your kids. Children are good in all these stuff.

So if im right den i muz be a VERY BIG KID!! wahahaha... ROFL :P

YES! You are a very BIG kid :P

The answer is 9. I tried not to think too hard this time and just followed the instructions to do. At least that's what I did once you gave the possibility of getting a solution with the right answer, and not like the last one, trying to shake my monitor to see which way the bus was moving (thanks hor Sotong for the clue).

The clue is TIAGO, SANDRO and GILBERTO... remember that!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha :Just Kidding:

lucky tiz time the girl cat bus question is not pictorial ... or we have to move the monitor into the bus and placing it on the bus-floor to see how many legs are on the bus ???

I am confused about the TIAGO, SANDRO and GILBERTO

Btw, if the gals are very short and the seats are high then none of the legs will be touching the floor of the bus tio bor?

If you open the Excel file, the answer will be right on top of the list of names. :tongue_smilie:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha :Just Kidding:

lucky tiz time the girl cat bus question is not pictorial ... or we have to move the monitor into the bus and placing it on the bus-floor to see how many legs are on the bus ???

No lah. Next time I will just shake Jodan. :frusty:

Reminds me of a joke.....

Two men were sitting side by side on a plane and while looking down from the window, they could see a flock of sheep in a huge field.....

Man A: "Wow... so many sheep.... all 2,435 of them..... "

Man B (in astonishment): "Wow... that field happens to belong to me... and so do the flock of sheep.. and that's EXACTLY the number of sheep I have!!! How did you know?"

Man A: "Oh? Really? they belong to you... oh... I'm a mathematician... so I'm good with numbers...."

Man B (eyes wide open): "You mean you *just* counted the number of sheep?!?!?"

Man A (laughing): "No... No.... I just count the number of legs and I divide by 4....."

:wacko:

Reminds me of a joke.....

Two men were sitting side by side on a plane and while looking down from the window, they could see a flock of sheep in a huge field.....

Man A: "Wow... so many sheep.... all 2,435 of them..... "

Man B (in astonishment): "Wow... that field happens to belong to me... and so do the flock of sheep.. and that's EXACTLY the number of sheep I have!!! How did you know?"

Man A: "Oh? Really? they belong to you... oh... I'm a mathematician... so I'm good with numbers...."

Man B (eyes wide open): "You mean you *just* counted the number of sheep?!?!?"

Man A (laughing): "No... No.... I just count the number of legs and I divide by 4....."

:wacko:

pheeew ... man A must be lucky to be looking only at sheep - what happens if they were sotong ??? :Hypnotized:

Are they by any chance going to St. Ives? :unsure:

Anyway.... none of the legs are ON the bus.... THEY'RE ALL IN THE BUS!!!! ha ha ha ha ha :P

The St Ives one... answer is 1.

No. of legs = 7(2) + 7^3(4)+7^4(4)

if it is not a trick question, nothing so difficult about calculation really. ok, i go count. i can't open the spreadsheet leh! needs passwords!

pheeew ... man A must be lucky to be looking only at sheep - what happens if they were sotong ??? :Hypnotized:

Then you divide by eight, silly moo. Don't ask silly questions next time okay. :Talk to the Hand:

You must be the leg counter :im Not Worthy:

running the cat leg equation z(n+1) = z(n)^3 + z(n)^4 + c through Mathcad, this is the fractal pattern generated. :Nerd:

Then you divide by eight, silly moo. Don't ask silly questions next time okay. :Talk to the Hand:

oh solee ... i better go count moo moo instead :Liar:

oh solee ... i better go count moo moo instead :Liar:

haha.. i rather count shwe babes long sexy legs ... oo :lol:

I know a few bean counters...... but leg counters?.... hmmmmm...... :huh:

There's a bus with 7 girls

Each girl carries 7 bags

Each bag carries 7 big cats

Each big cat carries 7 kittens

(All the cats have 4 legs)

Question: how many legs are on the bus?

==================================

1 kitten = 4 legs

7 kittens = 4 x 7 = 28 legs