Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alck

I-Run Event

Hi all,

logoirun.jpg

There will be an event called I-Run @ Science Park. As my office is located at science park; happened to saw this advertisement and would like to share with u.

Launch of Event:

Date: 14 March 2008

Time: 1700 Hrs

Flag Off: Science Hub @ Science Park Drive

Weekly I-Run

Date: Every Friday

Time: 1800 - 1900

Distance: 3km, 5km, or 10km

Cut off Time: At your pace

The website http://www.i-run.com.sg but it is not updated yet. If anyone is interested, you could drop me an email @ alck@alck.com so i could send you the application form.

Every runners signed up would get an event t-shirt and personalized goal card.

post-2488-1203756201_thumb.jpg

i_run_application_form.pdf

Hi all,

logoirun.jpg

There will be an event called I-Run @ Science Park. As my office is located at science park; happened to saw this advertisement and would like to share with u.

Launch of Event:

Date: 14 March 2008

Time: 1700 Hrs

Flag Off: Science Hub @ Science Park Drive

Weekly I-Run

Date: Every Friday

Time: 1800 - 1900

Distance: 3km, 5km, or 10km

Cut off Time: At your pace

The website http://www.i-run.com.sg but it is not updated yet. If anyone is interested, you could drop me an email @ alck@alck.com so i could send you the application form.

Every runners signed up would get an event t-shirt and personalized goal card.

hmmm... Alck, seems like this is more like those run-together-session rather than a competitive run... please confirm then we'll shift it to the appropriate thread... :)

Hi Ripley,

Please shift this thread to the appropriate thread. Actually it is not a competitive event or rather an event to encourage pple whom working or live near there to run.

thx

Hi Ripley,

Please shift this thread to the appropriate thread. Actually it is not a competitive event or rather an event to encourage pple whom working or live near there to run.

thx

:smilie_daumen1: thanks for the confirmation and sharing of this run... :) i've shifted it to the area run since this is held in the west part of singapore, every friday...

hi bio,

warts your email..i can get the application form for you. if u drive, u can drive to 89A the Rutherford..u go into the gym there and ask for the application form...i can get it for you if you wan :P

hi biosynthesis ,

i have email-ed you the application form. should you have not receive it; please drop me a pmsg.

hi all,

i have attached the application form. If you would like to join this run, download and fill up the application form and fax it 68722212.

If you do not have a fax, you can scan and email to me alck@alck.org

I just got the form.... ha ha.... will be signing up together with a bunch of my colleagues..... :P

See you there on 14th..... just look for a tall and erm.. eh... "skinny" (okay.. stop laughing!!! YOU know who you are!!! <_<) guy....

See you there on 14th..... just look for a tall and erm.. eh... "skinny" (okay.. stop laughing!!! YOU know who you are!!! <_<) guy....

what can i say! you redefine 'skinny'!!

Science Park ! :w00t:

Reminds me of my good old days when I worked there in early 90's. Used to run around those places like Kent Ridge Park and West Coast Park. I know the part of West Coast Pk where I used to run is no longer there, but I don't know how much of Kent Ridge is left.

And then there was a race organised by Science Park -- probably their first, and also my first "race". It was a relay, with 4 (or 5?) in a team. Can't remember how far, but it was short, round the 2 or 3 buildings there (for those who know, CINTECH I and II. CINTECH III wasn't built then.) My boss got best time for the vet cat. Even though I was a more regular runner in the company, I almost killed myself trying to keep up with the general pace... :Nail Biting:

Needless to say, our team didn't win...

Sotong,

u working which company?

pm-ed you. :)

Any idea what's the route like? The website only shows the route for the CBD i-run..... <_<

:LMAO:

Yeah yeah yeah.... go ahead and laugh..... thanks arh Roonz and Bee..... <_<

you all got receive any news from i-run ? anyways their webiste is updated with the 3 5 and 10km running route; www.i-run.com.sg :D

just received an email from irun.They will be conductin an assement from 10am to 2pm on 11 March 2008.

Aiyah..... I won't be attending next Friday..... got a wedding dinner to attend.... :P

Join in the following week or the week after... ha ha... ENJOY YOUR RUN!!! :Big Grin:

-.-

anyway they say nxt fri the launch is the ice breaker leh..which run 3km..quite a good warmup for us actually :D

Hey guys,

I'll be joining the i-run @ Science Park this coming Friday too! Hoping this will add to my motivation to train up a bit more. :Big Grin:

Anyway, does anyone know what this fitnesss assessment on Monday comprises of?

See u guys there...

Cheers,

Jac

No idea either... My assessment is on Tuesday 11th March.... same as Alck.... yours is Monday? Must be different building that we're working in..... :unsure:

:LMAO:

Actually the tall one is skinny wat.... :lol: both of u, mak jui da stamp! :He He:

The tall one as skinny as LittleTigger? Okay, next time, we shall have an assessment done to see if the tall one as skinny as tigger. :)