Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ripley

JoongAng Seoul Marathon 2008

Just came back from a ginseng chicken soup dinner and post-race chat with Dream, Feet, Brokie and families in Myeondong.

Official result is out, can input the name or bib into the korean language website

My net time was 3:11:31, so a minute better than I thought.

Splits:

10k 43.56

Half 1.34.30

30k 2.14.16

40k 3.01.17

42.2k 3.11.31 (positive split by 1.5mins)

Race report now available in my blog.

cheers.

sms reply from Dream:

Sling Runner: 3:12

feeoffurry: 3:25

DreamRunner: 3:49

Vincent: 3:56

BrokenRunner: 4:04

DO: 4:41

DO is running with an injury... :(

btw, congrats to everyone!!! especially vincent... sub-4!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

congrats to all runners!!:cheers:

DO: Yr timing spells a bad injury... take care n rest well... cya soon =)

Raven... i can hardly walk now... :tongue_smilie: hehe... just had the ginger fried chicken brought back by the gang after their postmarathon makan session.... Congrats to Vincent for his sub 4... and sling for his BQ :Applause:

DO sifu, well done to your PB. Let us know what happen when you are back!

Cheers!

many congrads to all for completing yet another marathon!

wow, vincent did back-to-back and achieved a great sub-4 timing :cheers:

brokie, u r so close to sub-4!

slingrunner, congrads on ur BQ :Party:

DO, aiyoh, do take care! will hear more of ur hot kimichi babe chasing tale when u r back :)

Thanks everyone!

I'm in one piece but limping.... walking very slowly.... it doesn't help when i have to climb up 3 floors with my baggage in this hotel which has no lift!

after running in seoul marathon, i am more confident in running in cold weather. i was in normal running attire just like back home. no extra protection for me. but of course before and after racing I have to cover up a bit la.

Hi folks, the pictures for JoongAng Seoul Marathon are up, check them out. Here are the instructions:

http://marathon.photoro.co.kr/

Click on the first race on the list (you'll see the 11/2 date) and on the next page leave the first circle filled in and put your bib number in the box.

Hi folks, the pictures for JoongAng Seoul Marathon are up, check them out. Here are the instructions:

Click on the first race on the list (you'll see the 11/2 date) and on the next page leave the first circle filled in and put your bib number in the box.

Thanks Feet.

Got 25 photos...but all of them showed that I was hurting :Black Eye: . Marathon is a bitch...

Thanks Feet.

Got 25 photos...but all of them showed that I was hurting :Black Eye: . Marathon is a bitch...

that's cool!

btw, feetoffury, how do you decipher the korean language aaah? i search high and low for the chuncheon one, still cannot find... :(

Thanks Feet.

I checked out mine, most of them showed pain and suffering on my face also, haha. Yup, marathon is a bitch, but i can't wait to race the next one. :Big Grin:

Thanks Feet.

that's cool!

btw, feetoffury, how do you decipher the korean language aaah? i search high and low for the chuncheon one, still cannot find... :(

Hi Ripley, actually i received the instructions from my friend. She lives in Seoul and ran the race also. Strong runner, 47, finished in 3:31:01.

Hi Ripley, actually i received the instructions from my friend. She lives in Seoul and ran the race also. Strong runner, 47, finished in 3:31:01.

wah!!! do you think it is at all possible to ask her about chuncheon marathon if got photos or not har? :Big Grin:

i know there are photographers that day... but i go to the korean thread and click here click there doesn't seem to have any website that need me to input bib for photo... :(

Feet.. thanks... got 8 pics... :)

Psst DO sifu, what is your bib number? :Big Grin:

wah!!! do you think it is at all possible to ask her about chuncheon marathon if got photos or not har? :Big Grin:

i know there are photographers that day... but i go to the korean thread and click here click there doesn't seem to have any website that need me to input bib for photo... :(

Ripley,

On the left hand side of the main page, there are a few items with dates , for example 11.02.08 is definitely Joongang Seoul marathon, just below it, there is something dated 10.25.08, maybe it's Chuncheon...

Of course, the key assumption is that the same company (photoro) was also the official photographer for Chuncheon...

Perhaps you can give it a try...

geez.. that's a lot of photos :Big Grin:

Ripley,

On the left hand side of the main page, there are a few items with dates , for example 11.02.08 is definitely Joongang Seoul marathon, just below it, there is something dated 10.25.08, maybe it's Chuncheon...

Of course, the key assumption is that the same company (photoro) was also the official photographer for Chuncheon...

hey Sling is correct....I clicked on the one dated 10.26.08, and it showed up the ChunCheon photos when I entered my BIB. Got about 12 photos.

Ripley,

hey Sling is correct....I clicked on the one dated 10.26.08, and it showed up the ChunCheon photos when I entered my BIB. Got about 12 photos.

Sling .. Thanks... got 9 shwe pics... :dance: run fatser got more pics!!! :lol:

share leh :Big Grin:

hehe... here... 3007078808_29fdfc64a9.jpg

U envy?? :Big Grin:

Cool photo DO sifu, you smiled the most happy man! :smilie_daumen1:

ehhhhhhh... not running pics ?? :unsure: :Big Grin:

wah!!! i also got 8 pics... from 3 locations... finishing, just outside finishing, and the water spray station... :Big Grin:

hmmm... now, if i wanna order, must certainly get someone to translate! :tongue_smilie:

haha... i have 15! i share with you all my pic ok? let me show off a bit ok. i am F8742.

wah!!! i also got 8 pics... from 3 locations... finishing, just outside finishing, and the water spray station... :Big Grin:

hmmm... now, if i wanna order, must certainly get someone to translate! :tongue_smilie:

can we search using names?

haha... i have 15! i share with you all my pic ok? let me show off a bit ok. i am F8742.

Brokie, very swee pictures!! Looked like you were not even panting!