Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jodan

Tights

shorts the best!!!!

What type of shorts u wearing??? I wear the ones supposed for jogging, but got chaffed. Sooo uncomfortable now :(. wah wah wah :Cry:

Been shopping around whole day to get a pair of tights, but I did not see anything nice at NIKE.

Ladies only: Oh, one more thing, if wear tights with running t-shirt, does not look nice at all, and does not feel comfortable too. What do u normally wear on top with tights???

I hate tights. But the shorts really give me chaffing, so no choice...

shorts the best!!!!

What type of shorts u wearing??? I wear the ones supposed for jogging, but got chaffed. Sooo uncomfortable now :(. wah wah wah :Cry:

Been shopping around whole day to get a pair of tights, but I did not see anything nice at NIKE.

Ladies only: Oh, one more thing, if wear tights with running t-shirt, does not look nice at all, and does not feel comfortable too. What do u normally wear on top with tights???

I hate tights. But the shorts really give me chaffing, so no choice...

hmmm... i hate tights too... but the benefits outweigh the disadvantages... :P

btw, i just wear norma, depending on where i ran... in singapore it would be singlet... in cooler climate, it would be shorts-sleeved or long-sleeved... :)

shorts the best!!!!

ladies usually look good by default so dun worry no matter what we wear also will look nice lah. :P

what feels comfy for u then?

ladies usually look good by default so dun worry no matter what we wear also will look nice lah. :P

haha, I love this!! Sure, we are :blushing:

what feels comfy for u then?

Well, I used to wear a kind of tights that i bought ignorantly before I read our forum, but normally i gotta wear a very long shirt to cover the bump. hehe. Whatever not nice I normally cover them up :P. ohhh, and after u run for a while, the tights run up too... i guess I need to get a good ones.

hmmm... i hate tights too... but the benefits outweigh the disadvantages... :P

btw, i just wear normal, depending on where i ran... in singapore it would be singlet... in cooler climate, it would be shorts-sleeved or long-sleeved...

I see... So nothing special for the top to go with tight...

opinion pls:

do u think ladies will look "coo-coo" if we wear shorts over the tights? the shorts can help cover the bum and the tights can help agt chaffing.... :Batting Eyelashes:

actually, no (:

There are loads of people out there doing that - it's all up to personal preference, really!

opinion pls:

do u think ladies will look "coo-coo" if we wear shorts over the tights? the shorts can help cover the bum and the tights can help agt chaffing.... :Batting Eyelashes:

If you worried to look " coo-coo", and also wanna cover up, check out the runner's world current issue, featured running shirts. Some looked very nice.

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120...12738-0,00.html

as far as i know, the closest place you can get CWX tights to Singapore is in Thailand (:

alan98 may I know where you got your Zoot Ultra running shorts (with the tights inside) from? And the tights inside is compression tights or normal tights? I went to Motion Sports at Paragon yesterday and they don't carry that model.

Just wondering. Does tights help you to run faster ? It is awesome if ever proven.

I think all the athletes will buy and the style of running will change...

kind of considering to buy a tight as well.. just that I really dunno will it fit me well.. and my understanding is that tight cannot be tried rite?

kind of considering to buy a tight as well.. just that I really dunno will it fit me well.. and my understanding is that tight cannot be tried rite?

if compression then it must be tight, if not its like wasting moneyyy. but if u use it to run then not too tight la, if not uncomfortableeee!

Tights can be tried. I just bought a 2XU for my NorthFace100, and it was pretty comfortable.

Was at Marina Square yesterday came across this shop near the K-box side at level 3 selling nike pro compression tights at 38bucks.

Was at Marina Square yesterday came across this shop near the K-box side at level 3 selling nike pro compression tights at 38bucks.

Nike Pro tights are designed more as inner wear to be worn under shorts...

For sale: I have an unused extra pair of SKINS long tights.

(New in box & with Tag + Bag and CD Rom Warranty Registration)

Colour: Black with Yellow Thread

Size: XS

See here for pics and sizing.

Selling for $120.

Interested, please send me a pm with your contact number.

Thanks,

Swift555

There was an advertisement on Performance Sport wear on The Straits Times today featuring 2XU.

Just heard from the market sources that 2XU tights are overly demanded and maybe out of stock at the moment!

Alternatively, I wear thight length medical compression stocking which costs much less than the so called performance tight. It won't hurt your pocket by using the equivalent aid.

The 2XU stocks are in at KPI. I am not related to KPI however I am their customer.

Cheers !

Kayano

There was an advertisement on Performance Sport wear on The Straits Times today featuring 2XU.

Just heard from the market sources that 2XU tights are overly demanded and maybe out of stock at the moment!

Wow...in month's time...all runners will be running with it....now even I see ppl wearing them for morning run...

First, the shorts.

Next, the tights.

Now, the compresson tights...

Future...what? the space suit tights...

Let brainstorm, and make $$ out of it...hee...hee...

Wow...in month's time...all runners will be running with it....now even I see ppl wearing them for morning run...

First, the shorts.

Next, the tights.

Now, the compresson tights...

Future...what? the space suit tights...

Let brainstorm, and make $$ out of it...hee...hee...

Go back to shorts and singlet again.