Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jodan

Tights

Recently i went...they are selling 1 for $40....must buy 3 then can get $30 each...a bit of cut thoat....so i went off....did not buy any.

At $40, u must well get the one selling at NB tri tight only $45..if u used the 30% voucher only $31.50....

Now arena also got sales....but for swim tight only 20% off.

I wore Adidas Techfit Powerweb tight to run yesterday. It tightly compressed the gluteal, quadricep and hamstring muscles.

It gave a real-time therapeutic massage but I think it's better be safe than sorry for male runners who wish to be remain fertile to avoid wearing compression tights for too long to result in low sperm count.

i was just at the b.i.r.d (whatever that means) shop recently, and pondered if it's possible to wear the compression tights to run.

looks like we have the answer (:

but i think the compression tights were designed to be 1 x innner layer (:

I'm wearing the saucony running tights.. fits well for me.. and most importantly.. keeps my abrasions away.. got it cheap (27 bucks) when they were doing their roadshows..

My gf is very small size.. about 1.56m tall and slim... she find it very difficult to get a running tights for herself... any idea what brand has xs or xxs kind of tights here?

Here is a picture of the tights...i'm trying to look for the model but it doesn't really say in the labels...would anyone know?

quite new to running and was supposed to buy mizuno or nike tights but saw this one and i heard raves about pearl in this forum so i grabbed it...hope it's not a girls tights! :Hypnotized:

I do not think that's a ladies model. I got the same one from the distributor 2 years back. He couldn't have mistaken my gender and recommended the wrong model when i asked for thighs.

Btw any lobang for speedo jammers? I didn't bring sufficient money at singapore biathlon and thus missed the 20%.

probaly you guys would want to consider the Adidas running tights. the new launched which i saw at Adidas Vivo. Generally For adidas running tights, you can find it at all the concept (boutique) stores. I personally like to run in tights as it give a better grip feel when u run. I know its bit hot after long run...but it helps to burn those extra fats thou. : :Big Grin:

it doesnt (: heat doesn't help you burn more fats - in fact, it makes you slower so you work out less and burn less.

but i still wear tights, heh.

it doesnt (: heat doesn't help you burn more fats - in fact, it makes you slower so you work out less and burn less.

but i still wear tights, heh.

Contained heat reduces male fertility.. :sweat:

so in that case, we got to use the Skins tights as using the technology to help reduced the heat and all...but juz a lil bit exp. however i think its worth the money in long term.

Hi please don't mind me if this was covered before. Time is a little tight for me to scour through the forum, my apologies. Promise I'll look them up when I have time, but in the mean while I have a few questions. It'd be great if it can get answered here or I could be directed to the relevant threads.

1. I am looking for tights that I can use for running as well as swimming. So that leaves me with 2XU because I realised (maybe I just missed it) SKINS only has compression tights (for running). T/F?

Does anyone of you here has any experience with tri-pants? Any recommendations, i.e brands, places to get and prices?

2. Let's say if I give up the idea of getting a tri-pants and go for just compression tights, which is better - 2XU or SKINS? Weighing in the comfort and price?

3. Does it matter what you wear on top? As much as we're always concerned with inner-thigh chaffing, nipple-chaffing is often overlooked. So besides layering vaseline what tops do you guys (mostly experienced runners here) wear?

4. Does anyone wear anything beneath your tights? For guys especially, it's really important as inadequate support (to you-know-where) will cause hernia or the weakening of the muscles around the region. Therefore, I have been asking around my friends, who aren't serious runners (what was I thinking I have no idea) and they suggested wearing jock-straps. I think it's feasible but where can I get one for sports?

I did a search and found that you guys brought up the renoma microfibre one. So far so good? However, doesn't it look weird if you're wearing tights and you can see the lines of your briefs?

I know this is long and I thank (and congratulate) those who have read this. Really appreciate if serious runners like you guys around here can share with me what you know.

Hi please don't mind me if this was covered before. Time is a little tight for me to scour through the forum, my apologies. Promise I'll look them up when I have time, but in the mean while I have a few questions. It'd be great if it can get answered here or I could be directed to the relevant threads.

1. I am looking for tights that I can use for running as well as swimming. So that leaves me with 2XU because I realised (maybe I just missed it) SKINS only has compression tights (for running). T/F?

Does anyone of you here has any experience with tri-pants? Any recommendations, i.e brands, places to get and prices?

2. Let's say if I give up the idea of getting a tri-pants and go for just compression tights, which is better - 2XU or SKINS? Weighing in the comfort and price?

i have tried skins.. its pretty good. used the short tights for run and the lonf run for recovery after marathon. After sundown, used it for recovery and my legs recovered fast. its worth every penny man

3. Does it matter what you wear on top? As much as we're always concerned with inner-thigh chaffing, nipple-chaffing is often overlooked. So besides layering vaseline what tops do you guys (mostly experienced runners here) wear?

4. Does anyone wear anything beneath your tights? For guys especially, it's really important as inadequate support (to you-know-where) will cause hernia or the weakening of the muscles around the region. Therefore, I have been asking around my friends, who aren't serious runners (what was I thinking I have no idea) and they suggested wearing jock-straps. I think it's feasible but where can I get one for sports?

I did a search and found that you guys brought up the renoma microfibre one. So far so good? However, doesn't it look weird if you're wearing tights and you can see the lines of your briefs?

I know this is long and I thank (and congratulate) those who have read this. Really appreciate if serious runners like you guys around here can share with me what you know.

i'm looking for tights too. anyone knows a place that have a variety of selections? went to velocity today and quite disappointed on the variety. TIA.

1/2. Tri Shorts also have compression ones. e.g: Zoot Ultra (~$170), Sugoi, Orca all have.

3. Nike Pro. Cheap and good compression top.

4. If you want to wear tights but shy about the lines, check out Zoot Ultra Running shorts. Tights on the inside. Shorts on the outside.

1/2. Tri Shorts also have compression ones. e.g: Zoot Ultra (~$170), Sugoi, Orca all have.

3. Nike Pro. Cheap and good compression top.

4. If you want to wear tights but shy about the lines, check out Zoot Ultra Running shorts. Tights on the inside. Shorts on the outside.

Cool. Thanks for all the tips. :smilie_daumen1:

yup shorts r the best!!!....no restriction absolutely

you see only front runners wear shorts, the ones who wear tights are usually very well dressed hehehehe

When y'all say shorts hor, meaning normal shorts or those tights-shorts? Normal shorts will cause chaffing leh if run long distance. Don't say run long D, you road march also will have abrasion right? Hahaha.

When y'all say shorts hor, meaning normal shorts or those tights-shorts? Normal shorts will cause chaffing leh if run long distance. Don't say run long D, you road march also will have abrasion right? Hahaha.

running shorts, seamless waistband, v cut at the side..wear nothing inside..you feel free..

running shorts, seamless waistband, v cut at the side..wear nothing inside..you feel free..

I second that....u feel very relaxed.... :Tounge:

I second that....u feel very relaxed.... :Tounge:

eh babu said wear nothing inside... not say wear nothing hor...hehe