Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jodan

Tights

Bought Pearl Izumi tights at Sports Expo for 30 only! :Big Grin:

Is yours the Photon Splice Short model. The cutting is like the biker tights without the padding ? It has a small zip pocket at the back.

I got the PI at S$65.

Retail at $95 plus and expo sell at $75. I was given a price at $65 and I bought it.

Visit My Website

Thanks

Kayano

Here is a picture of the tights...i'm trying to look for the model but it doesn't really say in the labels...would anyone know?

quite new to running and was supposed to buy mizuno or nike tights but saw this one and i heard raves about pearl in this forum so i grabbed it...hope it's not a girls tights! :Hypnotized:

post-3799-1195922361_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of the tights...i'm trying to look for the model but it doesn't really say in the labels...would anyone know?

quite new to running and was supposed to buy mizuno or nike tights but saw this one and i heard raves about pearl in this forum so i grabbed it...hope it's not a girls tights! :Hypnotized:

wah....nice!

wah....nice!

It's sexy too... sit pretty low on the waist.. wrapped the thights very well... :cool_grin: Mayb i got a size too small :redface:

Hi, after reading so many posts, I still don't understand the use of tights. Except that they prevent chaffing of thighs. What other benefits does it provides? Is it really neccessary to get one?

Hi, after reading so many posts, I still don't understand the use of tights. Except that they prevent chaffing of thighs. What other benefits does it provides? Is it really neccessary to get one?

It's up to an individual's preference. You need to try out yourself.

Tights also got 2 types. Compression and normal. Compression tights are better.

wick sweat too for some of the tights.

wick sweat too for some of the tights.

help to keep most of the sweat from going down to my shoes :)

I bought a pair to try out too....though tested it only at a short run, could feel that it is a lot drier and does not have sweat dripping down my socks (compared with my Nike tights).....only thing is it left some light temp marks on my thighs because of the seams....overall very good value :smilie_daumen1:

I bought a pair to try out too....though tested it only at a short run, could feel that it is a lot drier and does not have sweat dripping down my socks (compared with my Nike tights).....only thing is it left some light temp marks on my thighs because of the seams....overall very good value :smilie_daumen1:

haha...that's true...saw some marks on my thighs too after the run...wonder how the marks will look like after a full marathon... :Thinking: but it really is comfy compared to running shorts...

cry :Cry: ....... i bought at $70 bucks.............cos i din see it at the expo.

but good tights for swim and run.

guys, u noe wat...

i went for holiday to terengganu at malaysia, and found adidas tights...

i mean its much more cheaper, and reasonable...its RM69, which converts to S$30+...

its very comfortable, do not leave a mark around your tighs, and its super nice...

well i cant say its not found in spore...

u guys can find it if u got the lucks...

adidas selling in spore about S$80 man!!!

cry :Cry: ....... i bought at $70 bucks.............cos i din see it at the expo.

but good tights for swim and run.

they are selling the left over from the recent Aviva Ironman event .

Quiet a good buy tho

Are the running tights same as those for swimming? Will the running tights "chao geng"(become translucent) if you go swimming. The SEA Games swimmers are also wearing something similar. Was thinking of getting one for swimming in the pool and maybe next time can use for biathalon

Are the running tights same as those for swimming? Will the running tights "chao geng"(become translucent) if you go swimming. The SEA Games swimmers are also wearing something similar. Was thinking of getting one for swimming in the pool and maybe next time can use for biathalon

I love running in tights too....

it is much more comfortable and lighter ....

Ah.. I think those tights put on by those simmer are called Jammer.. or so pro

swimming gear...

I have seen a few swimmers using Nike Running Tights for swimming.

I have tried it myself and it works well.

Ah.. I think those tights put on by those swimmers are called Jammer.. or so pro

swimming gear...

Wait for TYR sales. These Jammers are good for swim and run.

I have seen a few swimmers using Nike Running Tights for swimming.

I have tried it myself and it works well.

swimming with running tights in the sea ok but if u use it in chlorinated swimming pool, the lifespan will be shorten. this goes for most tri tights as well.

Ah.. I think those tights put on by those swimmers are called Jammer.. or so pro

swimming gear...

Any idea when is the sales?

Any idea when is the sales?

Think they have it 2-3 times a year. The most recent one just ended last month.