Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jodan

Tights

If you are looking at CW-X tights, please look out for the functionality of the different model and buy the correct one as different models has different purpose and support different groups of muscles.

example: expert tight is more for ITB support and pro is more for hamstring support.

they also comes with 3 different lengths: short tights(ended just above knee), 3/4 and full length

Hi just go to Super Sports at Central Chdlom or ex. World Trade Center (I don remember the current name, also run by central, and located opposite Gayson plaza).

Thanks realrunner.. Ok got it. I will check out Central Chitlom first (since there is BTS) then try World Trade Center.

many thanks.

will inform when I next go & see if anybody wants one.

Hi Terence,

Do keep us informed.

I am pretty interested. :)

Thanks.

Hi just go to Super Sports at Central Chdlom or ex. World Trade Center (I don remember the current name, also run by central, and located opposite Gayson plaza).

Thanks realrunner.. Ok got it. I will check out Central Chitlom first (since there is BTS) then try World Trade Center.

many thanks.

will inform when I next go & see if anybody wants one.

Hi Terence,

Do keep us informed.

I am pretty interested. :)

Thanks.

sure thing... will let you know.. see you this Sun.

Hmm... Ripley, the last time we brought CWX fm thailand... they onli carry the Expert series not the Pro series... they are different series NOT poorer quality, lah <_<

DO, i really not sure... ultraman told me there is a diff... maybe should ask him to clarify... :)

If you are looking at CW-X tights, please look out for the functionality of the different model and buy the correct one as different models has different purpose and support different groups of muscles.

example: expert tight is more for ITB support and pro is more for hamstring support.

they also comes with 3 different lengths: short tights(ended just above knee), 3/4 and full length

taz is right... you really need to know what we want and buy the correct type... :)

to me, i would rather wear the full length type cos it gives me the support for my knees... the 1/2 length one like "no 3 no 4"... but still, it does give the necesary support... ^_^

little tigger has the 3/4 one....can ask him if it helps to support his knee

recently i decided to try running with tights, i got myself a pair of nike running tights

pretty good experience with the tights, felt very streamlined, overall its a overall better experience den wearing shorts,

the question is where can i get better tights?

i've seen websites of cw-x, pretty exp,would appreciate if there's good solution :) thanks

recently i decided to try running with tights, i got myself a pair of nike running tights

pretty good experience with the tights, felt very streamlined, overall its a overall better experience den wearing shorts,

i've seen websites of cw-x, pretty exp,would appreciate if there's good solution :) thanks

yeah... cwx is a bit expensive... you may try skins from australia... it has got good review by some people here, as well as good review from runners' world (australia edition)... i've not tried it before but i believe in cwx... :)

yeah... cwx is a bit expensive... you may try skins from australia... it has got good review by some people here, as well as good review from runners' world (australia edition)... i've not tried it before but i believe in cwx... :)

hmm....okay...actually how much it really actually cost if i ship them over to singapore?

hmm....okay...actually how much it really actually cost if i ship them over to singapore?

urm, i'm not sure... i got mine when i go usa for races... cwx does not do direct sale... there are sports stores that sell... and i believe they do shipping but you'll have to check out online... if i were you, unless i use the product before, i'll want to try on it to be doubly safe... :)

I recall the nike tights cost ard $37 at queensway according to Dreamrunner :)

a fellow SgRunner got it for me from Queensway Shopping Centre... around $41 after discount.

Hi, can i ask which shop was it in queensway? thanks

Try to visit BIRD (Nike) store, Adi store and also RunningLab. They do have some tights there, but it maybe harder to secure one now as the season is heated. It cost S$48- S$130+ each. You may not be able to secure any at Queensway at the moment.

CWX has 2 versions, the version from Thailand is cheaper and "thinner", the one from USA is thicker and better quality hence more expensive (nearly US$80?). They do not ship directly to Singapore. Nevertheless, there is a catch, it will wear and tear like a shoes within 6 months if you use it too regularly. You should secure the version from NIKE as it can last longer with the type of cutting.

Adi Clima 365 a high end version (“stylo” looking) is also a great tights and limited collection in Singapore, I think it is at par with CWX USA version but it is tougher to put it on and take it off (trust me), especially when your body is wet. I guess the same also apply to CWX, never rush to the toilet after you put them on………

I know that NIKE version which cost around S$40 from Queensway shopping center (in Blue/Black color). It is much “rougher” in term of the material as compared to others. Some may not feel comfortable with it. Nike Pro version looks like an under-wear but it’s firmer and a better protection range about S$40+ too.

Happy shopping ^_^

Ultra

Got Reebok 30% vouncher from BAY run,are there any tights from Reebok and is the brand name for tights good? If not,then can recommend me what's there to buy from Reebok?

Just saw Pearl Izumi tights at that sports store in paragon, Motion Sports izzit? Quite pricey.

Hi Anyone tried the Reebok tights? Any comments?

If u have the 30% discount voucher for the event AHM 2007 from Royal Sporting house, then u can use it....

Original price $39.55 after 30% is $27++

Hi Anyone tried the Reebok tights? Any comments?

If u have the 30% discount voucher for the event AHM 2007 from Royal Sporting house, then u can use it....

Original price $39.55 after 30% is $27++

I've them, not very good as it doesn't wick sweat out (at least for the ones I've).

I'm currently wearing the Zoot Ultra running shorts. Outside is shorts....But inside is compressing tights. Shiok!!!!!

$89...But good.

I got 2 pairs of cw-x too - 1 is short tights and the other one is 3/4 length..pro models.. used the former for my runs and love the material and the compression it provides. Had yet to use the 3/4 one.

If u can, buy it from USA as japan is terribly expensive (though it originated there). Last saw an advertisement in one of london's adventure shops that they wld be bringing in CW-X..not sure when though.

Skin is almost as expensive as CWX, the last time i checked it out. Material is thinner too..

Im also looking to buy another short running tights to use for my trg runs. Been utilising my CWX one too frequently..

BTW, can i check which country can i get zoot or pearl izumi cheaper? Will only be using them for running though not tri. suitable? or a waste of $?

I'm currently wearing the Zoot Ultra running shorts. Outside is shorts....But inside is compressing tights. Shiok!!!!!

$89...But good.

wow very tempting to get one. u bot at RL?

$89...But good.

wow very tempting to get one. u bot at RL?

Yah.