Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jodan

Tights

Was thinking of getting a pair of adidas tights at around 60-70.

anyone knows where I could get it?

Thanks!

Adidas shop loh... :P

went to some of the adidas outlets le but to no avail.

could only find the high end techfit tights around 100++

I think Adidas concept shop at city link have some stocks. Got mine Adidas formation tights using Sundown discount a weeks ago. Original price at 85 after discount is 65. Have a lower end range which is thicker seller at 65 before discount. You might want to try you luck there

Any recommendation for compression tights with zipper pocket at the back?

compression tights do not have zippers, that's the downside... but think Nike got sell training tights with zipper but it's not as tight as compression tights.

Would like to check with mini Cooper how does the ace compression fare? Thought of getting the short tights for running

I was toying with the idea of getting a new set of compression apparels when I came across this article “Study suggests that compression clothing has little impact on Athletic Performance” from http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100603140955.htm.

I don’t know about you folks, I am now thinking twice before forking out extra cashes on something that might potentially does nothing for me.

Just tried running with my new 2XU half tights this morning. I feel that the compression isn't that solid even though I got the smallest XXS size. Maybe I am abit on the thin side :D

Which brand provides greater compression ? Zoot, SKIN ?

Tried Sugoi compression long tights size S at Running Lab today & it feels the right fit.

Went to a shop in Peninsular wanting to try Skin Compression Long tights but the lady refuse saying due to hygiene reason. She said the sizing chart confirm correct, so no need to try.

Anyone knows where else that allows trying of Skin or 2XU Compression tights? I wanna be super sure before buying since some of the bros here mention that a size smaller might be better.

alv77 for 2XU you can try out at Novena Square second floor. The sales staffs is very helpful. I tried out both the Elite and normal version long tights without buying but they are still very helpful and keen in giving advices and whether the size fit you well. 2 thumbs up services. As for Skin, I did not know where to get.

Anyone can give some comments on Ace Compression tights?

Just tried running with my new 2XU half tights this morning. I feel that the compression isn't that solid even though I got the smallest XXS size. Maybe I am abit on the thin side :D

Which brand provides greater compression ? Zoot, SKIN ?

I tried Sugoi at Running Lab & feels just nicely wrapped.

Zoot feels hot & too thick for me.

i noticed some ppl wearing CW-X. curious if its better than skinz, 2xu, sugoi brands we can find here. the pricing looks quite reasonable. wonder if its available in sg

i noticed some ppl wearing CW-X. curious if its better than skinz, 2xu, sugoi brands we can find here. the pricing looks quite reasonable. wonder if its available in sg

i hv the 2XU elite, Skins A400 series, and the CWX Pro

in my view, the CWX pro feels the most supportive, but its quite thick so not very suitable for our climate

Skins is between CWX pro and 2xu in terms of how supportive it feels. Thinner than CWX, wore this for SCMS with no complaints

2xu looks the nicest to me and is the thinnest, but i dont feel like it offers much support to the muscles. No pocket also. CWX and Skins both have a small pocket

Have both 2XU and Zoot.

- 2XU : much easier to wear compared to Zoot. But the compression "loosen" after few months of wearing. Initially feel cooling (like naked) and not used to it but subsequently feel comfortable.

- Zoot : Much tighter than 2XU and not easy to wear initial few times; sweat alot during 1st time after wearing.... looks like X-man after wearing. Material thicker than 2XU but don't feel the thickness during run. Also don't seem to get wet easily during washing.

Both very good for after runs, don't feel any muscle ache or sore the next day after long runs.