Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jodan

Tights

tick, try applying vaseline to abrasion prone area. wearing tights doesnt means you will not get abrasion and it does not help in reducing chances of abrasion.

SKINS is sold at queensway...

what's the price range for SKINS full long tights? agree 2XU is kinda ex... thx btw

Retails - $153 for the "SPORTS" long tights.

thx yea.. still quite exp for me .. :(

Planning to get the 2XU compression tights, but what size should I go for? :) I am standing at 173cm and 64Kg. I should be getting S size accordingly to the chart..however the chart seem to recommend a size smaller?

Anyone kind runners please advice! thanks!

Hi everyone!

I came across this thread from the Internet. I'm not an avid long distance runner, but I do run a lot for my sport (Ultimate Frisbee) and it's quite common to wear tights while playing.

I'm actually looking for a ankle-length tights for ladies, not really particular about the good awesome stuff like 2XU & SKINS. More of the middle range kind; good for money somewhere between $50 - $8O (maybe can squeeze till 100), durable and most importantly comfy!

Any brands to recommend? Most of the ppl that I know wear SKINS. I wish to know of more brands so I could do some comparison and research as well. =)

Btw, does anyone happen to have tried Asics tights? If yes, review pls?

Thank you ppl!!

Planning to get the 2XU compression tights, but what size should I go for? :) I am standing at 173cm and 64Kg. I should be getting S size accordingly to the chart..however the chart seem to recommend a size smaller?

Anyone kind runners please advice! thanks!

It's better that u try it on. The chart only serves as a guide.

I've got the Saucony compression tights at Queensway yesterday at a bargain of $33.20. Great material. Really happy to get it.

I have a pair too..and believe that the Saucony tights are just regular running tights, not compression tights.

U might want to try the semi-compression tights from Adidas, it's $55 @ Adidas stores if i'm not mistaken.

I've got the Saucony compression tights at Queensway yesterday at a bargain of $33.20. Great material. Really happy to get it.

I have a pair too..and believe that the Saucony tights are just regular running tights, not compression tights.

U might want to try the semi-compression tights from Adidas, it's $55 @ Adidas stores if i'm not mistaken.

jackie, which addidas shop?

Can try the one @ The Cathay, or Vivocity..

I have been to adidas shop @ the Cathay.

The semi tights is selling @$152.

longs is @$162.

What is the difference btw compression shorts and tights? What is the purpose of wearing them instead of normal running shorts?

What is the difference btw compression shorts and tights? What is the purpose of wearing them instead of normal running shorts?

Well, for me I feel that after wearing, the cramp and fatigue that normally comes after running for a distance will not be so visibly felt. So continuously over a greater distance I can carry on running at a speed which I would not normally be able to accomplish. So this is what compression does to help me. Oh I do recommend it for vertical climbing. Better timing garranteed.

Hey bro, which shop did u get it from huh? I think regular tights for me is good enough as I want to prevent abrasion. I might go down to queensway shopping centre this coming tuesday to check it out. Got 1 nike pro tights & the effect was great :thumbsup:

is 2XU or a canadian brand that starts with 'S' better?

sorry that i forgot the name of the brand, i just saw it at queensway this afternoon..

sorry that i forgot the name of the brand, i just saw it at queensway this afternoon..

I think u're refering to SKINS..and it's another aussie brand. SKINS is thinner in material. But from comments I've heard, there's not much diff. between 2XU & SKINS.

Just my opinion.

just bought 2 pairs frm them....

BOught the Linebreak Compresion SHorts and Velocity shorts. Yet to try them on... From someone who use SKINS, was told by SKINS users that it is as equally good.

Will try them and let you know when i try them on tonight for my run later...

Have anyone try LineBreak Compression Tights? LineBreak

I'm using Adidas TechFit Web X-series Top & Bottom.. Very Cooling & light.

longs is @$162.

Whao lao it is more exp than SKINS!!!!

Have anyone try LineBreak Compression Tights? LineBreak

I'm using Adidas TechFit Web X-series Top & Bottom.. Very Cooling & light.

i bought a pair of linebreak compression shorts last year with the original intention of only using them in cold weather when i travel. i have never owned another brand of these and only started using them regularly after a recent slight quad strain and i find them extremely comfortable. i now never run a hard session without them and am about to buy my second pair.

longs is @$162.

:give_rose:

longs is @$162.

:give_rose:

I think what u guys are refering to is the highend Techfit tights that comes in a box packaging..

There's another mid-range Techfit tights, retails @ $55. I bought mine using the SCSM discount back in 2009.

the only canadian brand that i can think of is Sugoi. basically, in terms of price, Sugoi is cheaper. But in terms of compression, 2XU is definitely higher than Sugoi. I can say that Sugoi offers a cheaper kind of compression but nonetheless comfortable. (: