Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half timer

Seoul International Marathon 2008

Registration starts today till Feb. 29 2008 (Fri.) Entry Fee is ₩40,000

http://marathon.donga.com/join/seoul_inter/join.html

Start : Sejong-ro Intersection

Finish : Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium

42km only. Cut-off time is 5 hrs. Medal & Official Time Certificate for all the finishers.

I wanted to sign up but the next page is in Korean after clicking "Register".

In view of rising oil price, air fuel surcharge has gone up recently and will still go up due to winter season. Time is money.. :Big Grin:

which "register" button did you click? the one at the bottom of the screen leads to a registration screen in english where u key in ur name and DOB, etc :)

which "register" button did you click? the one at the bottom of the screen leads to a registration screen in english where u key in ur name and DOB, etc :)

Hi Reno,

Cannot leh. Still got a page up which is in Korean Language.

Hi Reno,

I contacted the organizer and got the registration form. Try again the online registration next week when the bug is fixed.

Hi Reno,

hmmm...so odd... :/

English sign up page is up and operational. Who's going? :Big Grin:

Hi Reno,

I contacted the organizer and got the registration form. Try again the online registration next week when the bug is fixed.

Bug is ok dun need to fix :P

Hi Reno,

:LMAO: So Slow Bug going?? But March in Seoul is very Cold!!!! :tongue_smilie: Sometimes, Got Snow!!! :wacko:

Hi Reno,

:LMAO: So Slow Bug going?? But March in Seoul is very Cold!!!! :tongue_smilie: Sometimes, Got Snow!!! :wacko:

Bug gog reccee mission very very soon..heehee

English sign up page is up and operational. Who's going? :Big Grin:

Signed up oredi. It appears that the English sign-up page will appear if you use Internet Explorer but is somehow not working with Firefox.

Who else is going? :Big Grin:

initial plan was to go with my friend, arrive there bout 5-6 days before race, shun bian take it as a short holiday.

flight was thai airlines, including taxes is ~S$770 per pax.

accommodation suggested was http://www.seoulbackpackers.com/

friend pulling out due to injury though, so i may not go for it in the end.

so far only me and dkw signed up ah??