Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ac_milan2000

RECOMMEND ME A BRAND/TYPE OF TIGHTS

True, especially at the wrong end of East Coast Park. Not sure if its still the same there.

Err...I not refering to that type of suroundings at the end of ECP near the Shears Benjamin Sheares Bridge...but the swee mei meis you get everywhere...

hehe i see. Now I know what they looking at. I do get such attention sometimes in my 2xu, maybe they are arouse by the colour black.

can get these tights from queensway??

i know skins selling at queensway.. ( by ex pensively) so nike or adidas got sell?

Yes, you can get both the Nike running tights and Nike Pro baselayer tights from Queensway.

But if you are looking for running tights, the Pearl Izumi Photon Splice Short currently on offer for $59 at KPI would be a better buy at that price range.

Do take note that for SKINS and 2XU you should get one or two sizes down from what you would normally get for NIke or Adidas, best to try out the sizes.

wah.. wear a small in nike... 2 size down...will be nothing... :|

can get these tights from queensway??

i know skins selling at queensway.. ( by ex pensively) so nike or adidas got sell?

Yes, you can get both the Nike running tights and Nike Pro baselayer tights from Queensway.

But if you are looking for running tights, the Pearl Izumi Photon Splice Short currently on offer for $59 at KPI would be a better buy at that price range.

Do take note that for SKINS and 2XU you should get one or two sizes down from what you would normally get for NIke or Adidas, best to try out the sizes.

Wow! I don't know about 2xu, but skins still got youth size.

hehe i see. Now I know what they looking at. I do get such attention sometimes in my 2xu, maybe they are arouse by the colour black.

what u know??? hehehe

Nike and Adidas sold in SG is Asian sizing, 2XU and SKINS are Australian sizing which should be similar to US or EU.

2XU and SKINS compression shorts sizing are based on your height and weight:

2XU Sizing Chart

SKINS Sizing Chart

So you might be a XS or XXS (for SKINS)

Nike and Adidas sold in SG is Asian sizing, 2XU and SKINS are Australian sizing which should be similar to US or EU.

2XU Sizing Chart

SKINS Sizing Chart

wow!! if using the skin chartt... i am just above the small line... 70kg/173

2XU Sizing Chart

SKINS Sizing Chart

wow!! if using the skin chartt... i am just above the small line... 70kg/173

hehe best to get the small then.

Agree on the design of 2XU, but prefer the material of SKINS, it wicks liquids of all types of viscosity away from your skin to the surface keeping you dry.

But the SKINS elastic waistband makes it look like a pair of underwear...it attracts even more attention to its figure hugging skin tight profile. Maybe it was originally intended as a baselayer like the Nike Pro range? And that some was bold enough to start wearing it on its own...and as they say the rest is history.

hehe ok ahh..doesn't really attract lots of attention with other colours. You can use your top to cover up. Unless you top less, I admit it looks quite vulgar.

had a early morning run last sunday. i was wearing a full length CWX compression tights + singlet. after the run on the way home i went into a supermarket to buy some drinks. didnt expect so many aunties in there doing morning market shopping. i felt so awkward because many aunties were staring at my lower half whenever i went :blushing: err ... will never go in there again with my full length tights :LMAO:

Agree on the design of 2XU, but prefer the material of SKINS, it wicks liquids of all types of viscosity away from your skin to the surface keeping you dry.

But the SKINS elastic waistband makes it look like a pair of underwear...it attracts even more attention to its figure hugging skin tight profile. Maybe it was originally intended as a baselayer like the Nike Pro range? And that some was bold enough to start wearing it on its own...and as they say the rest is history.

hehe ok ahh..doesn't really attract lots of attention with other colours. You can use your top to cover up. Unless you top less, I admit it looks quite vulgar.

had a early morning run last sunday. i was wearing a full length CWX compression tights + singlet. after the run on the way home i went into a supermarket to buy some drinks. didnt expect so many aunties in there doing morning market shopping. i felt so awkward because many aunties were staring at my lower half whenever i went :blushing: err ... will never go in there again with my full length tights :LMAO:

wahahaha so funny. :tongue_smilie: Those auntie find you look good! Then again, if you wear a shorts on top of your tights, looks a bit cukoo and maybe they stare at you even more. Hor senza :Big Grin:

2XU Sizing Chart

SKINS Sizing Chart

accurate... ? i mean for 2XU i can fit a XS despite my weight is 6X close to 70.....

2XU Sizing Chart

SKINS Sizing Chart

accurate... ? i mean for 2XU i can fit a XS despite my weight is 6X close to 70.....

Hi John, it is hard to gauge like that. Some people have heavy bones. Maybe u do..hehe but then again the 2XU fit stretching is quite power, not to put too much pressure or make it too tight, just the right amount of intensity which makes it comfortable.

went down to KPI today, they only have one line of compression shorts (not to mention they are almost out of sizes, until the next restock), which is going at $120+. a little steep for me... anyone knows where can get cheaper, yet reliable ones?

thanks in advance. :)

2XU Sizing Chart

SKINS Sizing Chart

Hi John, it is hard to gauge like that. Some people have heavy bones. Maybe u do..hehe but then again the 2XU fit stretching is quite power, not to put too much pressure or make it too tight, just the right amount of intensity which makes it comfortable.

cam fit it into the 2XU cos the people in Running Lab help me check and tell me XS better, thus i am asking around for a safra running card ! haha

went down to KPI today, they only have one line of compression shorts (not to mention they are almost out of sizes, until the next restock), which is going at $120+. a little steep for me... anyone knows where can get cheaper, yet reliable ones?

runstep, you didn't ask for discount?

Where's KPI and what brand do they stock?

runstep, you didn't ask for discount?

got, they gave me slightly below $100. still a bit high...

Where's KPI and what brand do they stock?

it's near eunos mrt, do a search on google, and on their website click on the contact section and there will be a map of where they are located. when i went there they told me they only stock 2XU. for compression shorts/tights that is.

wa 2XU half thighs below 100 ar.. i think its pretty gd deal leh.. i mean in a no budget perspective.. its really cheap.. :Shocked:

aiyo runstep, quite reasonable already. hehe tell them u pay by cash, maybe they lower for u a bit more or get the full length one. hehe don't get mistaken, I'm not promoting for them.

Their shop at 282 Changi Road.

Website

wa 2XU half thighs below 100 ar.. i think its pretty gd deal leh.. i mean in a no budget perspective.. its really cheap.. :Shocked:

Bird, RL selling 123 before discount. If have 20% off, then maybe about the same.

Bird, RL selling 123 before discount. If have 20% off, then maybe about the same.

Senza, valid till when?

I thought there was mention of the pearl izumi splice shorts which was going at $59? No more liao??

Senza, valid till when?

I heard from John that Safra running club has 20% off. hehe. John, confirm pls?? hehe

heh..got ah?? the 20% off only for regular priced items right?

aiyo runstep, quite reasonable already. hehe tell them u pay by cash, maybe they lower for u a bit more or get the full length one. hehe don't get mistaken, I'm not promoting for them.

Website

Ok thanks, it's really near my place!

Am gonna run at East Coast this weekend in my Skins 1/2 tights. Hopefully the aunties won't be around to gawk :)

Website

Ok thanks, it's really near my place!

Am gonna run at East Coast this weekend in my Skins 1/2 tights. Hopefully the aunties won't be around to gawk :)

come on...!! u enjoy it eh :D kee kee

Yes, its a good deal as you are paying for a specifically designed compression shorts (like SKINS) and not ordinary tights...I paid more for mine... :Cry:

For a lower budget, you can try the Pearl Izumi Photon Splice Short I mentioned in my earlier post, it is not designed as a compression shorts but a running shorts, it also offers some compression. As a running shorts, it also offers a zipper center back pocket, leg grippers and most importantly inner front liner (so your member is not profiled so much :Big Grin: leaving the aunties gawking at them and letting their imagination run wild).