Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ac_milan2000

RECOMMEND ME A BRAND/TYPE OF TIGHTS

LS: Tried Zoot's at RL (short version). Quite comfortable though.

Hi Jac,

I am looking around for guy tights. They do not have running tights for guys... :)

U use before???? :).

:P Have not tried running with tights.

LS: Tried Zoot's at RL (short version). Quite comfortable though.

Hi Jac,

I am looking around for guy tights. They do not have running tights for guys... :)

U use before???? :).

for the guys, i think 2XU short tights look nice and good :)

for the ladies, 3/4 length tights will be shwe, feminine and practical....not sure if 2XU has them, I think SKINS has

I quite like running in tights. No abrasion at all. Provided no one run behind me and complain later. hahaha.

Must admit my bottom half really suck. zzzz. Maybe everything else sucks too. lol.

Thinking about going for tights for SCSM. Checking around now :)

for the guys, i think 2XU short tights look nice and good :)

for the ladies, 3/4 length tights will be shwe, feminine and practical....not sure if 2XU has them, I think SKINS has

i see.. thanks DR... let me check it out... :)

I quite like running in tights. No abrasion at all. Provided no one run behind me and complain later. hahaha.

Must admit my bottom half really suck. zzzz. Maybe everything else sucks too. lol.

Thinking about going for tights for SCSM. Checking around now :)

don't be so self-conscious senza! at least u run fast enough to let ppl check out your behind! :Big Grin:

don't be so self-conscious senza! at least u run fast enough to let ppl check out your behind! :Big Grin:

smackbottomcq3.gif

bad Stuck!!!

Prefer running in tights too compared to shorts...zoot tights is good...

um.... u use Zoot ultra??? The price is steep. hehehe... Cannot trial and error...

My reivews based on personal usage :

ZOOT :

2 types- one for triathlon.

Good for tri and run- 21 km to 42 km runs( but must apply vaseline on body areas where abrasion will occurs ).Comes with side pockets.Running type only-maybe available/maybe not. Good quality.Mine 3 yrs liao...Compression band still good.

VERDICT :

Quality-VERY GOOD.

COMPRESSION TYPE.

No inner liner.

OVERALL 9/10

Mike,

Why we have to apply vaseline when using the zoot tights???

I've checked at RL. No Zoot ultra for men. Where to buy it??

Hi LA SENZA,

Long distances run of 21 km & > tends to cause abrasion at inner thighs areas,lower arm pit areas,nipple areas ( for some men )....best to apply vaseline aka petroleum jelly before long runs...it helps alot......there are tendencies for abrasion but it might differ from runner to runner.

Athlete's Circle has a nice range of ZOOT attire....do chk it out.....

Any good place to buy Zoot tights?

Is it comfortable to run in tri tights??? I mean for long distance.

La senza, you using full tights?

I like to add pearl izumi tights have to fold up one fold outward because the liner at the bottom may be a little uncomfortable for some. Price compression tights shorts is around $70.

Mike, how are the prices for sugoi and zoot?

SAFRA runners pay about $50 onwards for SUGOI and ZOOT at RL dunno when promo ends......chk them out for any discount

smackbottomcq3.gif

bad Stuck!!!

um.... u use Zoot ultra??? The price is steep. hehehe... Cannot trial and error...

Heh no la..i never use ultra..i use the endurance series one...thought of trying out skins since it's supposed to be good!

but i'm curious, do pple actually use running tights for tri??

SAFRA runners pay about $50 onwards for SUGOI and ZOOT at RL dunno when promo ends......chk them out for any discount

thanks Mike.

maybe we should organise a trip to RL :P. When u all going to buy, pls let us know... hope to tag along :P

thanks Mike.

maybe we should organise a trip to RL :P. When u all going to buy, pls let us know... hope to tag along :P

Wah me want too!! haha.

thanks Mike.

Wah me want too!! haha.

Tights be good for running. ME prep myself to run in my skins tights. Wear the short tights for men for the 42km and the recovery tights after the run.

Used skins for sundown it was good

Heh no la..i never use ultra..i use the endurance series one...thought of trying out skins since it's supposed to be good!

that one i dunno...depends on the material of the running tights...

i do know that pple use tri tights for running! haha.

wad about the adidas techfit ah ??? seems very powerful on the US webby leh ..... any1 owns 1 ??? can give some comments ??

smackbottomcq3.gif

bad Stuck!!!

from what i heard u can use it for tri, the sand all that is okay but if u wanna use ur tights for swimming in the pool the chlorine will ruin ur tights. =D

from what i heard u can use it for tri, the sand all that is okay but if u wanna use ur tights for swimming in the pool the chlorine will ruin ur tights. =D

actually technically speaking u can use anything for tri! i see pple swimming in berms at the swimming pool!!

wad about the adidas techfit ah ??? seems very powerful on the US webby leh ..... any1 owns 1 ??? can give some comments ??

hmm..what are ur expectations? / objectives of owning the tights?

if you wanna be a more powerful runner then i think maybe training will be a more effective alternative :P

but I am afraid the padding will cause abrasion. Very thick!! What the padding is for??? Biking or what????

zzzz. How come I have lots of thing to buy.

hmm..what are ur expectations? / objectives of owning the tights?

if you wanna be a more powerful runner then i think maybe training will be a more effective alternative :P

hmm performance wise, am fine with the design, cos it also has the function to delay the latic acid or something ..... so when we buy compression this is the important function we gotta look out for, am i right ?

actually technically speaking u can use anything for tri! i see pple swimming in berms at the swimming pool!!

haha, serious??? The security guard won't let the person go into the pool wearing bermudas right?? hehe.

hmm performance wise, am fine with the design, cos it also has the function to delay the latic acid or something ..... so when we buy compression this is the important function we gotta look out for, am i right ?

Adidas is not good!!! Get SKINS, sweetie. heheh. I have quote for 90 for SKINS shorts. wanna get????? Gibert and I quite interested. Maybe can get a good bargain if buy together.

Oh, is it cheaper to get from oversea???

but I am afraid the padding will cause abrasion. Very thick!! What the padding is for??? Biking or what????

I like 2XU tri-suits and been using it for last year marathon and during sundown. But the padding do alwz give me abrasions which is why I am trying out and using SKINs for jogging.

The thin padding is meant for biking and not too thick (*Compare to those pure biking type*) for running.

i've used tri tights for running and so far no abrasions..the cycling ones have really thick padding but those meant for tri are okay..just a very thin layer.

and...those evil profit-making companies have successfully marketed their stuff and created wants in us so we have lots of things to buy even though we don't need any of them lor...haha.

I like 2XU tri-suits and been using it for last year marathon and during sundown. But the padding do alwz give me abrasions which is why I am trying out and using SKINs for jogging.

The thin padding is meant for biking and not too thick (*Compare to those pure biking type*) for running.

thanks for the sharing :). That is my concern too... looks very thick, and "warm". Not sure if it is comfortable to run in that or not.

I use the Nike tights to run... seems fine with 21km. I am a little bit worried about full marathon. That is why I am checking around.

Now is so tempted to get that SKINS. haha. Cannot stop thinking of it :lol:

i've used tri tights for running and so far no abrasions..the cycling ones have really thick padding but those meant for tri are okay..just a very thin layer.

and...those evil profit-making companies have successfully marketed their stuff and created wants in us so we have lots of things to buy even though we don't need any of them lor...haha.

Roonz, the one from Zoot is quite thick... It is some kind of fur if I am not wrong. haha.. Not too warm in that??? Itchy?? no???

Running was a necessity in the ancient time, it now becomes a luxury.

haha... the same goes with clothing. Last time our ancestor only needed leaves to cover, right?? :Tounge: