Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ripley

Bee Movie...

bee movie is finally launched!!! shall we go watch how bee flies? :smilie_daumen1:

i'm proposing to watch on next weekend... i.e. 10 nov or 11 nov... at one of GV cinemas... how? :/ :)

movie : bee movie

venue : gv vivocity

date : 10 or 17 nov 2007 (both sat)

time : pm

those interested

==========

1. Ripley

If Sunday, 11 November late afternoon to early evening, I can make it. If book online using HSBC for GV, got S$1 off tickets. GV Vivocity sounds good.

If Sunday, 11 November late afternoon to early evening, I can make it. If book online using HSBC for GV, got S$1 off tickets. GV Vivocity sounds good.

i'll take that into consideration... :) i got safra... better... $1.50 off... :Big Grin:

anyone else? what about our star? bee, where are you? please show yourself here... :tongue_smilie:

I cmi... exams... haha... till scsm week!

same here... having my exam really soon.. in abt 2 wks time... but mine ends earlier..

so will be catching it after 23 Nov...

I cmi... exams... haha... till scsm week!

then u can start your tapering early ! :P

Ronnie, you got no exams then we can see you at the 'bee' movie? Bring your smurf 'honey' along le ^_^

date of bee movie will not happen on 11 nov... because of the2nd Fit For Running Seminar...

it will be on friday nite (9 nov) or sat pm (10 nov) or the following weekend (fri nite, sat pm)... :smilie_daumen1:

kid #1 is interested... can only make it on sat pm though...

What about Saturday, 17 November 2007 afternoon? :Big Grin:

date of bee movie will not happen on 11 nov... because of the2nd Fit For Running Seminar...

it will be on friday nite (9 nov) or sat pm (10 nov) or the following weekend (fri nite, sat pm)... :smilie_daumen1:

okie okie!!! :Big Grin: :smilie_daumen1:

next sat lor... hui prefers vivocity...

ying also wanna go -- but her backside sharp one, cannot sit still :lol: last nite throw her a challenge -- if she can sit still for 2 hours then i bring her along... of course cannot lah :P

next sat lor... hui prefers vivocity...

ying also wanna go -- but her backside sharp one, cannot sit still :lol: last nite throw her a challenge -- if she can sit still for 2 hours then i bring her along... of course cannot lah :P

you mean 10 nov? how about 17 nov? i think kcslchin may want to bring his family...

hmmm... i ask my friend as well... if she can make it, then she'll bring her son (who's also my godson) and her daughter... :smilie_daumen1: wah... this one like children outing hor... :tongue_smilie:

lol amazingly bee is not around to comment on this outing....

Wonder where is our celebrity bee. . .not showing up for her own movie starring her ronnie as a handsome 'reincarnated' bee :He He:

If you see the poster for Bee Movie, it has this tagline : "Hold on to your honey". Perhaps bee and ronnie wish to hold on to their honey w/o us being around ^_^

lol amazingly bee is not around to comment on this outing....

Wonder where is our celebrity bee. . .not showing up for her own movie starring her ronnie as a handsome 'reincarnated' bee :He He:

If you see the poster for Bee Movie, it has this tagline : "Hold on to your honey". Perhaps bee and ronnie wish to hold on to their honey w/o us being around ^_^

Please give them some space with respect. Thanks

ripley, paiseh, kid #1 can only make it this sat...

p.s. my bro-in-law has 2 free tix -- he is gonna bring ying to watch the bee movie. wish him good luck :P

ripley, paiseh, kid #1 can only make it this sat...

p.s. my bro-in-law has 2 free tix -- he is gonna bring ying to watch the bee movie. wish him good luck :P

so means hui can only make it this sat while ying will watch with his father? :/

I plan to watch the "bee" movie the following Saturday (17 November) at Vivocity GV.

what time you watching? you bringing your family too? i'm also watching it there next sat... cos my godson and his mum are away this weekend... :)

then again, i could watch it this sat and next sat... :Big Grin: heard it is a great movie... :tongue_smilie:

I plan to watch the "bee" movie the following Saturday (17 November) at Vivocity GV.

what time you watching? you bringing your family too? i'm also watching it there next sat... cos my godson and his mum are away this weekend... :)

then again, i could watch it this sat and next sat... :Big Grin: heard it is a great movie... :tongue_smilie:

Maybe the 3:25pm slot so that can go for dinner after the movie :P

Got to check the Saturday schedule when it is out. GV website only has Wednesday timings now. Will let you know when I see this Sat's timings.

Got to check the Saturday schedule when it is out. GV website only has Wednesday timings now. Will let you know when I see this Sat's timings.

halo... this sat's timings are out liao lah... :Big Grin:

halo... this sat's timings are out liao lah... :Big Grin:

Thanks Ripley. I didn't know GV Max is at Vivocity. :blushing:

Looks like it will be 4:40pm, Saturday, 17 November.