Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hophlng

Ah Bee Movie

If Ah Bee goes to Bee's Movie.

Does Bee Need to Pay? :Big Grin:

Maybe if she dress up in Bee's Suite?

If Ah Bee goes to Bee's Movie.

Does Bee Need to Pay? :Big Grin:

Maybe if she dress up in Bee's Suite?

of course no need to pay lah... <_< someone else will pay for her... :cool_grin:

Looks good :He He:

yeah! its good! i've been waiting for more than 6 months! a pity that the bee in the movie is a guy... <_<

yeah! its good! i've been waiting for more than 6 months! a pity that the bee in the movie is a guy... <_<

Well, there a 'couple' bee in the movie. . .now if we imagine that Barry's daddy is a blue bee and mummy bee is our very own 'ah bee'. . .then ^_^

Well, there a 'couple' bee in the movie. . .now if we imagine that Barry's daddy is a blue bee and mummy bee is our very own 'ah bee'. . .then ^_^

:wacko: you win...

:P

hehe, we been waiting for a long time too since we saw the Bee Movie poster many many moon ago. :Big Grin:

hehe, we been waiting for a long time too since we saw the Bee Movie poster many many moon ago. :Big Grin:

so i organise how? :) but you all come or not leh? :/

bee must sign autograph on the poster lei

May I suggest you set a date and session and those interested can leave their nick and the number of persons coming along. This can be updated on 1st post. Anyways, Ronnie and Bee + Ripley already 3 persons (hopefully it does not end up with 1 couple + a 3rd person during the screening :P)