Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ripley

Catching Ratatouille...

my preference is still 8 sep 1.15pm... just nice after BG run... not so much time lag... :smilie_daumen1:

Think BG run no people driving .. so no place to put bag ...

so think you should give some time for you to get to your movie location ...

i will be driving

just to confirm that i've bought 6 tics for this saturday's movie outing... locaton is gv grand and time of movie is 1.15pm... its showing on the big screen and we got very good seats... :Big Grin:

maybe can meet at 12pm for lunch? doraemon, where to makan? :tongue_smilie:

just to confirm that i've bought 6 tics for this saturday's movie outing... locaton is gv grand and time of movie is 1.15pm... its showing on the big screen and we got very good seats... :Big Grin:

ripley, thanks for getting the tix :)

will bring kid #1 to jalan @ great world city... and decide on the makan pl when we r there -- subject to kid #1 preference :cool_grin: she is like ah yee, like japanese food!

will bring kid #1 to jalan @ great world city... and decide on the makan pl when we r there -- subject to kid #1 preference :cool_grin: she is like ah yee, like japanese food!

Kid #2 no makan? sobz... Kid #2 likes japanese food too. N oso Ben and Jerry's ;)

:smilie_daumen1: good to hear that... so we ignore kid # 2 hor? :cool_grin:

btw, there's japanese food at level B1 and level 2... :)

Kid #2 no makan? sobz... Kid #2 likes japanese food too. N oso Ben and Jerry's ;)

:lol: will intro kid #1 to kid #2... c whether she wanna share her food with u :)

kid #1 likes sakae sushi -- dun think great world city has... will bring her to check out wat's available and let her choose :)

:lol: will intro kid #1 to kid #2... c whether she wanna share her food with u :)

kid #1 likes sakae sushi -- dun think great world city has... will bring her to check out wat's available and let her choose :)

kid #2 has VIP discount card for sakae sushi.. if he is happy, can lend kid #1 his card since he rarely goes nowadays :P

PS: there is a yoshinoya, ichiban boshi and Kuriya fish market for jap food

kid #2 has VIP discount card for sakae sushi.. if he is happy, can lend kid #1 his card since he rarely goes nowadays :P

PS: there is a yoshinoya, ichiban boshi and Kuriya fish market for jap food

:lol: will let kid #1 know... thanks for the head up... hmm, if ichiban boshi has handmade noodle, that'll be great :) will sms ripley when we settle the place...

p.s. kid #1 is shy with strangers... will take a while to warm up :)

pssst... the 67 movies is just the movie titles... i did not count those that i watched more than once... e.g. i watched transformers 4 times... pirates and harry potter 2 times... :cool_grin:

Wow, so in actual fact, u are nearer to the century mark than we have anticipated. :hail::hail::hail:

pssst... the 67 movies is just the movie titles... i did not count those that i watched more than once... e.g. i watched transformers 4 times... pirates and harry potter 2 times... :cool_grin:

Wow, so in actual fact, u are nearer to the century mark than we have anticipated. :hail::hail::hail:

:ph34r:

So wads for lunch tml... Wad time shall we meet har... haha

Cant wait cant wait... I tink after e movie will feel hungry again hoh :P

Nice show... Great company... "Anyone can cook!"

Had nice jap food for lunch at Ichiban Boshi together with Kelly, Xdd, tktan n Kid #1 ;)

Nice show... Great company... "Anyone can cook!"

Had nice jap food for lunch at Ichiban Boshi together with Kelly, Xdd, tktan n Kid #1 ;)

so SgRunners can start "Anyone can run" maxim....let's start with the Shape Run tomorrow :smilie_daumen1:

not able to join as I have Dragon Boat training at 2pm

sorry shirleybean... :( most are able to make it today... next time bah... :smilie_daumen1:

had a great time today... managed to get a last minute ticket for my brother... so we have 5 adults and 2 kiddos... lunch was great... movie was even better... and the company was best... :smilie_daumen1:

p.s. hui is really really cute... she's so shy... when i talked to her, xdd got to be our messenger... when i wanna take her photo, she managed to siam... lucky got xdd around... :tongue_smilie: but during the show, she started talking to me since she was sitting in between xdd and myself... she even took her bear bear and kissed my cheeks... :Big Grin: wah... she really can't sit still... even caught me yawning... :blink: let's see end of the year got nice movie to jio her again... :smilie_daumen1:

had a great time today... managed to get a last minute ticket for my brother... so we have 5 adults and 2 kiddos... lunch was great... movie was even better... and the company was best... :smilie_daumen1:

p.s. hui is really really cute... she's so shy... when i talked to her, xdd got to be our messenger... when i wanna take her photo, she managed to siam... lucky got xdd around... :tongue_smilie: but during the show, she started talking to me since she was sitting in between xdd and myself... she even took her bear bear and kissed my cheeks... :Big Grin: wah... she really can't sit still... even caught me yawning... :blink: let's see end of the year got nice movie to jio her again... :smilie_daumen1:

Watch out for Alvin & The Chipmunks - slated for release in December 2007 ^_^

Shes cute! hahaha... But very shy shy lei for a 6 yr old..

N her voice is... haha.. a lil cartoonish! hehe... aiya wanted to offer her a sweet one

But Xdd n tktan had to rush off for makan! :P

Watch out for Alvin & The Chipmunks - slated for release in December 2007 ^_^

no need to wait till december!!! i wanna watch arctic tale!!! and i know fennel wanna watch as well... :P

http://www.arctictalemovie.com/

N her voice is... haha.. a lil cartoonish! hehe... aiya wanted to offer her a sweet one

i went back to look for her to take pictures... they were at macdonald... :tongue_smilie:

i went back to look for her to take pictures... they were at macdonald... :tongue_smilie:

Haha yup i know... I went to macs with BBM too

She was waving bye bye as we left.. Hehe :D

hey ripley, thanks for organising the movie outing :) hui enjoyed the show -- though i think some part abit too cheem for kids (that's when she play with u :lol:) juz found out that kids dunno how to whisper :wacko:

p.s. erhmm, she was too excited and woke me up @ 8am!!

paiseh, gotta rush off after the movie, coz her parents were waiting @ mac to bring her home (phew, quite tiring to bring a kid out) *sweat*

ripley was trying to chat with her during lunch -- erhmm, need to use beri simple simple english else she will ask u wat does this n that word mean :wacko:

hey ripley, thanks for organising the movie outing :) hui enjoyed the show -- though i think some part abit too cheem for kids (that's when she play with u :lol:) juz found out that kids dunno how to whisper :wacko:

p.s. erhmm, she was too excited and woke me up @ 8am!!

yeah! too cheem indeed... :P but luckily, she talked quite soft... :)

paiseh, gotta rush off after the movie, coz her parents were waiting @ mac to bring her home (phew, quite tiring to bring a kid out) *sweat*

ripley was trying to chat with her during lunch -- erhmm, need to use beri simple simple english else she will ask u wat does this n that word mean :wacko:

hahaha... next time, i bring a dictionary along... :tongue_smilie:

btw, i'm amazed that she spoke mandarin with me as well... :smilie_daumen1: