Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philip

SGRunners.COM Shoe Guide/Review

Review of The North Face Rucky Chucky

This is the first shoes review in 2008 and also the first time we are venturing into the trail category. Any Feedbacks are welcome.

BTW, This pairs of trail shoes just arrived in Singapore and launched on the shelf this week!

can loan 1 set of US size 8.5 to test or not?

Trust me when I say that you wouldn't want the ones I tested after what I did to them :)

They are a great shoe though.

Latest Shoe review done by SGRunners.COM. Check it out at:

http://www.sgrunners.com/blog/category/rev...s-gears-review/

K-Swiss K-Ona by triflash84

K-Swiss miSOUL by minicooper51

K-Swiss Keahou by phoenix

Avia Men’s AVI Lite II by minicooper51

Women’s Nike Free Everyday+2 by nicoletan

Avia Avi-Bolt Shoe by triflash84

Avia Avi-Lite II (Woman) by nicoletan

Hi. TLR,

Interested your K-swiss shoes....can we try the running shoes? Just try to run 2km to 5km for K-swiss shoes to see the effect and quality of the shoes.

Hi. TLR,

Interested your K-swiss shoes....can we try the running shoes? Just try to run 2km to 5km for K-swiss shoes to see the effect and quality of the shoes.

you can check it out at running lab. i think they have weekly runs, that u can try out their shoes.

Hi. TLR,

you can check it out at running lab. i think they have weekly runs, that u can try out their shoes.

Thanks TLR for replying.

K-swiss shoes already launched to all Running Lab? I am going to Funan Centre today evening....drop by to check. :)

Hi. TLR,

Thanks TLR for replying.

K-swiss shoes already launched to all Running Lab? I am going to Funan Centre today evening....drop by to check. :)

yam! hold on! i just checked that, it is only out on the 1st Sept!

Hi. TLR,

Thanks TLR for replying.

yam! hold on! i just checked that, it is only out on the 1st Sept!

haha....thanks.

Okay. I'll go down next Sat, 5/9/2009 with friends, one stone kill 2 birds....collect Mizunowave race pack and drop down to Running Lab, Novena Square to see the K-swiss shoes.

Any discount given to Sgrunners.com members?

The idea of having seperate thread for each shoe is great in this way customers can easily choose the best shoes according to them by analysing the various shoes available in same category. What do you think about this ?

Nimbus 9 shoes are the most effective trainers I actually have found for my high arches - and i've been buying trainers for more years than I care to remember! they're comfortable and supportive, and unlike my other trainers. Never find any flaw in these shoes.

Some of running shoes are designed for pavement and occasional forays onto packed surfaces with slight irregularities (fire roads, nature trails, wood-chip paths). Light and flexible, they're made to cushion or stabilize feet during repetitive strides on hard, even surfaces. What's you verdct on these shoes ?