Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shortlegs

100km del Passatore

i would really love to do 100 miles for fun!

When huh? Can plan a route in Singapore? Dawn to dusk?

in singapore? hmmm, i would never run a 100 mile in singapore... sure no fun... so hot... :sweat:

Ripley! i jio you do this:

http://100km.dinamica.it/

100km only, not 100 miles hor :001_tt2: cut-off time for 100k is 18hrs.

we do together. but not next year, how about the year after next? :Big Grin:

next year we do Bush Capital lah in july.

i would really love to do 100 miles for fun!

When huh? Can plan a route in Singapore? Dawn to dusk?

in singapore? hmmm, i would never run a 100 mile in singapore... sure no fun... so hot... :sweat:

I counted that the cut-off time is 20hrs. 3pm on 31st May 2008 starts, end at 11am next day 1st June 2008. 2 more hrs can have kopi break and carbo-reload with pizza and pasta, mama mia :)

I counted that the cut-off time is 20hrs. 3pm on 31st May 2008 starts, end at 11am next day 1st June 2008. 2 more hrs can have kopi break and carbo-reload with pizza and pasta, mama mia :)

oops, its official i can't count! my shame is complete :frusty:

yea, 2 extra hours to have the 3 bottles of wine they award you after you cross the finish line...haha :53:

oops, its official i can't count! my shame is complete :frusty:

yea, 2 extra hours to have the 3 bottles of wine they award you after you cross the finish line...haha :53:

wah!!! shortlegs, we like very kiasu hor... 2007 just passed the half way mark and we already planning for 2009 race liao... hahaha... ON lah... :smilie_daumen1:

p.s. 100km whether it is 20hrs or 18hrs, very do-able one... :)

hmmm, tentatively count me in :P

see if can jio my sis to run with me :cool_grin:

wah!!! shortlegs and i are tentatively going for the 2009 one.... you also tentative for 2009? :Big Grin:

come come... who else??? brokie, wanna come boh? its during school holiday periods... :smilie_daumen1:

wah!!! shortlegs and i are tentatively going for the 2009 one.... you also tentative for 2009? :Big Grin:

come come... who else??? brokie, wanna come boh? its during school holiday periods... :smilie_daumen1:

okie, onz, will ask my sis to start training from now, wahaha

??? start training from now? its 2009 leh... no need 2 years to train lah... :Big Grin:

??? start training from now? its 2009 leh... no need 2 years to train lah... :Big Grin:

my sis never run before and she dun like running, and she so far away, so must start now :P slowly and steady mah

my sis never run before and she dun like running, and she so far away, so must start now :P slowly and steady mah

:ph34r: wah... you torture your sis!!! phew... lucky i'm not your sis... :Big Grin: :tongue_smilie:

:ph34r: wah... you torture your sis!!! phew... lucky i'm not your sis... :Big Grin: :tongue_smilie:

ya lor, 1st time running, u ask her to run 100km !!! If I was her, I also pengsan 1st !!!

ya lor, 1st time running, u ask her to run 100km !!! If I was her, I also pengsan 1st !!!

that's why need 2 years :cool_grin:

:P okie, OT too much liao hehe paiseh

its okie... we are talking about preparing your sister for her maiden 100km run in italy!!! :Big Grin:

ronnie, you want to join also? such distance should not intimidate you lah... :smilie_daumen1: maybe ask someone to come along as well...

its okie... we are talking about preparing your sister for her maiden 100km run in italy!!! :Big Grin:

ronnie, you want to join also? such distance should not intimidate you lah... :smilie_daumen1: maybe ask someone to come along as well...

yalor ronnie, will be quite lomantic hor...

oh yah, my sis said she got better idea, i run, she drink coffee with handsome italian guys...*faint*

dunno how to read the content in the website leh, anyone can translate ???

try this link

http://100km.dinamica.it/default.cfm?pagine=6

so early....i dun know these old bones still running or not...then...

wei tigger... zhun boh? i'm sure you can still run lah... besides, the cut-off time is 20-hours... plenty of time to walk and enjoy the scenary... :Big Grin:

wei tigger... zhun boh? i'm sure you can still run lah... besides, the cut-off time is 20-hours... plenty of time to walk and enjoy the scenary... :Big Grin:

tigger wants to run

oh yah, my sis said she got better idea, i run, she drink coffee with handsome italian guys...*faint*

wah fennel, your sis very clever! i might join her as well :001_tt2:

tigger wants to run

yealah tigger, run until cannot run then walk lor. stop halfway, carbo load with pasta then get back again ^_^