Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shortlegs

100km del Passatore

i would really love to do 100 miles for fun!

When huh? Can plan a route in Singapore? Dawn to dusk?

in singapore? hmmm, i would never run a 100 mile in singapore... sure no fun... so hot... :sweat:

Ripley! i jio you do this:

http://100km.dinamica.it/

100km only, not 100 miles hor :001_tt2: cut-off time for 100k is 18hrs.

we do together. but not next year, how about the year after next? :Big Grin:

next year we do Bush Capital lah in july.

i would really love to do 100 miles for fun!

When huh? Can plan a route in Singapore? Dawn to dusk?

in singapore? hmmm, i would never run a 100 mile in singapore... sure no fun... so hot... :sweat:

I counted that the cut-off time is 20hrs. 3pm on 31st May 2008 starts, end at 11am next day 1st June 2008. 2 more hrs can have kopi break and carbo-reload with pizza and pasta, mama mia :)

I counted that the cut-off time is 20hrs. 3pm on 31st May 2008 starts, end at 11am next day 1st June 2008. 2 more hrs can have kopi break and carbo-reload with pizza and pasta, mama mia :)

oops, its official i can't count! my shame is complete :frusty:

yea, 2 extra hours to have the 3 bottles of wine they award you after you cross the finish line...haha :53:

oops, its official i can't count! my shame is complete :frusty:

yea, 2 extra hours to have the 3 bottles of wine they award you after you cross the finish line...haha :53:

wah!!! shortlegs, we like very kiasu hor... 2007 just passed the half way mark and we already planning for 2009 race liao... hahaha... ON lah... :smilie_daumen1:

p.s. 100km whether it is 20hrs or 18hrs, very do-able one... :)

yo ripley, one needs to plan to succeed. i'm sure you're more aware than anyone else because of your profession :Secret:

okie, set!!!

wah, this race is from florence... nice city... and the cost is so reasonable!!! euro45 for foreigners... :P

hmmm, tentatively count me in :P

see if can jio my sis to run with me :cool_grin:

wah!!! shortlegs and i are tentatively going for the 2009 one.... you also tentative for 2009? :Big Grin:

come come... who else??? brokie, wanna come boh? its during school holiday periods... :smilie_daumen1:

wah!!! shortlegs and i are tentatively going for the 2009 one.... you also tentative for 2009? :Big Grin:

come come... who else??? brokie, wanna come boh? its during school holiday periods... :smilie_daumen1:

okie, onz, will ask my sis to start training from now, wahaha

??? start training from now? its 2009 leh... no need 2 years to train lah... :Big Grin:

??? start training from now? its 2009 leh... no need 2 years to train lah... :Big Grin:

my sis never run before and she dun like running, and she so far away, so must start now :P slowly and steady mah

my sis never run before and she dun like running, and she so far away, so must start now :P slowly and steady mah

:ph34r: wah... you torture your sis!!! phew... lucky i'm not your sis... :Big Grin: :tongue_smilie:

:ph34r: wah... you torture your sis!!! phew... lucky i'm not your sis... :Big Grin: :tongue_smilie:

ya lor, 1st time running, u ask her to run 100km !!! If I was her, I also pengsan 1st !!!

ya lor, 1st time running, u ask her to run 100km !!! If I was her, I also pengsan 1st !!!

that's why need 2 years :cool_grin:

:P okie, OT too much liao hehe paiseh

its okie... we are talking about preparing your sister for her maiden 100km run in italy!!! :Big Grin:

ronnie, you want to join also? such distance should not intimidate you lah... :smilie_daumen1: maybe ask someone to come along as well...

its okie... we are talking about preparing your sister for her maiden 100km run in italy!!! :Big Grin:

ronnie, you want to join also? such distance should not intimidate you lah... :smilie_daumen1: maybe ask someone to come along as well...

yalor ronnie, will be quite lomantic hor...

oh yah, my sis said she got better idea, i run, she drink coffee with handsome italian guys...*faint*

dunno how to read the content in the website leh, anyone can translate ???

dunno how to read the content in the website leh, anyone can translate ???

try this link

http://100km.dinamica.it/default.cfm?pagine=6

so early....i dun know these old bones still running or not...then...

wei tigger... zhun boh? i'm sure you can still run lah... besides, the cut-off time is 20-hours... plenty of time to walk and enjoy the scenary... :Big Grin:

wei tigger... zhun boh? i'm sure you can still run lah... besides, the cut-off time is 20-hours... plenty of time to walk and enjoy the scenary... :Big Grin:

tigger wants to run

oh yah, my sis said she got better idea, i run, she drink coffee with handsome italian guys...*faint*

wah fennel, your sis very clever! i might join her as well :001_tt2:

tigger wants to run

yealah tigger, run until cannot run then walk lor. stop halfway, carbo load with pasta then get back again ^_^