Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

i-Run @ Singapore River Promenade

Nice run today, great weather & company.

I see that there's quite a bit of other runners around marina bay too.

GE10K2010Promo.jpg

Please lookout for the Promo Code (10% discount) off your entry to the GE Women 10k race in Health Promotion Board's i-Run newsletter.

Now, will there be anymore excuses not to sign up for the race, and come to the weekly i-Runs for your training?

Life for the ladies is GREAT!

P1120118.jpg

This evening, more than 250 i-runners were joined by VIP Runner Minister George Yeo. It was an honour indeed for the team at i-Run as well as the many happy and excited i-Runners who were glad to see Minister Yeo don the latest edition of Team FatBird's Running singlet for the 7km challenge.

VIP Runner @ i-Run

to join you guys on your sessions, can i just drop by or do i have to register first?

Just drop by at 18.10 and register on the spot. Cya.

on as in got run or do aerobics?

u happen to know what route to take if say run 7km?

because of certain closures due to F1, we might do a modified route of about 5-7km as a group.

In the event of rain with lightning, the run will not proceed, but we will do dome aerobics/exercises for those who are present.

i-Run update due to unexpected haze conditions:

Because of the PSI getting into the unhealthy range, next week's i-Run sessions at Changi Business Park (Monday 25Oct) and River Promenade (Tue 26Oct & Thur 28Oct) will be cancelled. i-Run @ Science Park (Friday 29Oct) will be conducted indoors.

HPB will advise on the resumption of the i-Runs once the haze situation is better.

Received an email from HPB.

i-Run at RP,CBP will resume next week.

Mon, 1 Nov – Changi Business Park

Tue, 2 Nov – Singapore River Promenade

Thur, 4 Nov – Singapore River Promenade

Fri, 5 Nov – Science Park

Please continue to support i-Run.

Received an email from HPB.

i-Run at RP,CBP will resume next week.

Mon, 1 Nov – Changi Business Park

Tue, 2 Nov – Singapore River Promenade

Thur, 4 Nov – Singapore River Promenade

Fri, 5 Nov – Science Park

Please continue to support i-Run.

message that i-Run will resume next week...hope the haze stay away this time...thanks for sharing the good news, Darren.

Many of us miss joining the i-Run just after a few days...haha....well, gives us an opportunity to explore other runs lah :)

i-Run_NoticeJan11.jpg

i-Run is temporaily suspended due to the recent Lose-To-Win incident pending further notice. Please be posted of updates and i-Run resuming at the Health Promotion Board and Team FatBird pages. Meanwhile, feel free to join our other FatBird Runs and FatBird Weekenders.

Can also come and join the RL Thursday Night Run at Funan Centre. Distance up to 10km. There are several routes and this week it will be the Fort Canning route.

tkl_033.jpg

On 29 March 2011, we welcomed back 183 i-Runners at the first i-Run after a 2-month hiatus. It was great to see running friends, kakis and new ones joining in. Thanks for all your patience and cooperation with the new registration, warm-up/cool-down and safety procedures.

i-Run Is Alive Once More!

Facebook photos of the i-Run @ 29Mar11