Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

i-Run @ Singapore River Promenade

yo... tomorrow still have?

still going to be lead by sgrunners ppl again?

i see the mapmyrun route, so many twist and turn for the 3k and 5k...

Tomorrow i'll be joining RL run at Funan. maybe next week tuesday can join I-run....

have..... every tuesday have.... every thursday have.... (alamak! brokenrunner using broken english!)

yes many twists and turns .... so that are many challenges..... come and take up the challenge

this I-Run is not an initiative as DreamRunner has stated earlier. not only are the I-Run leaders from SGRunners, they are also from other running clubs.

hehe yeah there's one tomorrow.. hehe ya many turns and twist but fun! :)

see ya around!

Brokie ... Yes.. he was standing next to Terry.. U r rite .. he was in Blue top!!! Jiejie, u got many young admirers now... :Tounge:

excuse me, DO. don't make people puke big time hor!

DO, I am eating a mun suck (no idea what is that call in english, its a fruit) when reading thru the post... I nearly choke on it when i see u calling RSM jie jie....

So Thursday I Run is located where? What time does the I Run Start?

Is river valley road near to any I Run Location?

Brokie ... Yes.. he was standing next to Terry.. U r rite .. he was in Blue top!!! Jiejie, u got many young admirers now... :Tounge:

DO, I am eating a mun suck (no idea what is that call in english, its a fruit) when reading thru the post... I nearly choke on it when i see u calling RSM jie jie....

Haha..lucky you..please don't eat seeded fruit when you read any posting in the forum.

You can get off at Raffles Place MRT Station and walk up to UOB Plaza. i-run assembly is visibly just outside of this building by the river.

Haha..lucky you..please don't eat seeded fruit when you read any posting in the forum.

You can get off at Raffles Place MRT Station and walk up to UOB Plaza. i-run assembly is visibly just outside of this building by the river.

Yeah you can see a table with people crowding to register.. very easy to identify one.. just look for the Big Fat Bird statue.. (wahaha quote from broken runner one.. thats how she told us to meet her when collecting wave run receipts)

I have the running routes here for 3km and 5km.

The 7km route is similar to 5km, but u-turn at farther up along Singapore River.

Thanks, my colleague is asking me for the running route after I send them info about this run. Hmm, maybe I should join hor since it just near my office.

Okay its actually right next to the Botero 'Bird' Statue, i.e, near the macdonalds at the start of boat quay (:

errh... got locker service or baggage service?

else i would need to travel to my office at somerset after the run.

errh... got locker service or baggage service?

else i would need to travel to my office at somerset after the run.

You can conveniently deposit your personal belonging at the registration table and it will be kept safe.

with so much twist and turn, look like very easy to get lost...

hmm... you are not wrong. so this is what the running assistants are there for.

with so much twist and turn, look like very easy to get lost...

hmm... you are not wrong. so this is what the running assistants are there for.

after a few run there, it should be familiar to you. I had run there often & dun think u can get lost.

lost in the sense that instead of u-turning at that particular marks, i u-turn earlier which result in shorter distance ran.

lost in the sense that instead of u-turning at that particular marks, i u-turn earlier which result in shorter distance ran.

auron... just come.. introduce yrself to us... we will look out for U!!! :)

Okay its actually right next to the Botero 'Bird' Statue, i.e, near the macdonalds at the start of boat quay (:

ah that's the right way to call the big fat bird

So bad luck today, rush all the way from AMK to Raffles Place then found out I forget to bring my running short! End up can only say hello to Terry & brokenrunner and go home :Cry:

So bad luck today, rush all the way from AMK to Raffles Place then found out I forget to bring my running short! End up can only say hello to Terry & brokenrunner and go home :Cry:

hahah next time run in your office attire :P

Come next week on tuesday ok! :)

hahah next time run in your office attire :P

Brother, you super on le, if you run in office attire ^_^

Brother, you super on le, if you run in office attire ^_^

train for bull run for oct lor :P

yo... my first i-run. have to say i enjoy the 5km run. is the number of runners that many like today?

luckily i did not attempt the 7km run, else would most probably will be the last runner to be back. i think there is not enough free drink to go around today.

nice to meet so many of the sgrunners. - cokiee, dreamrunner, brokie, mr brokie, acleong and some others that i could not remember your nicks.

frankly, it has been years that i did such warm-up and cool-down.

at most i will just do some swinging of the arms and jogging on the spot as warm-up. then i will start my jog.

after my jog, i will just walk around the premise to cool down, no proper cool-down at all.

n 1 more thing, today is the first time i've actually seen a heart rate of just 45 appearing on somebody polar watch before the run walking around the registration booth. then i go and check my heart rate on my polar watch. damn, it show 88, almost double the 45. u guys are really fit!

if you're seeing a heart rate of 45 when the guy is walking around, there are 2 possibilities:

1. There is an error with the reading,

2. That guy is VERY fit - possibly elite.

Please point him out to me the next time round, because it'd be my honour to know him! (:

i don't think i saw wrongly.

if i remember correctly, he was wearing the same type of shirt as you and those running assistants... i think he wear spectacles. next time i try to single him out.

yo... my first i-run. have to say i enjoy the 5km run. is the number of runners that many like today?

luckily i did not attempt the 7km run, else would most probably will be the last runner to be back. i think there is not enough free drink to go around today.

nice to meet so many of the sgrunners. - cokiee, dreamrunner, brokie, mr brokie, acleong and some others that i could not remember your nicks.

frankly, it has been years that i did such warm-up and cool-down.

at most i will just do some swinging of the arms and jogging on the spot as warm-up. then i will start my jog.

after my jog, i will just walk around the premise to cool down, no proper cool-down at all.

n 1 more thing, today is the first time i've actually seen a heart rate of just 45 appearing on somebody polar watch before the run walking around the registration booth. then i go and check my heart rate on my polar watch. damn, it show 88, almost double the 45. u guys are really fit!

hey auron! it was nice to see you! its my 2nd i-run and yeah starting to love it liao. :) See you around for more i-runs!