Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahyao

3 words story??

haha.. correction done=)

Haha... "They only buys" is still grammatically incorrect :P Should either be "They only buy" or "They only bought"... :Thinking:

Cham si, switching to the plural form will mean the rest of the sentence will have to be amended as well.... :D

One fine day, SgRunners were gathered To have fun by going foodcourt to buy food. They only bought one type of ang ku kue, lor mai kai, laksa mai hum, ko pi or, then sat down closed their eyes, so they asked "oei siah eh".

The lady next

done the correction... like that can? urm, i think maybe not so they asked... so strange... maybe just one of them... :P

What about this version? Think we should accept the local variations in grammar and interpretation ... haha :tongue_smilie: Based on post #19, the phrase is "Oei!! Siao eh". To allow a plausible transition, may I suggest the changes in blue?? :Thinking:

One fine day, SgRunners were gathered to have fun by going foodcourt to buy food. They only bought one type of ang ku kue, lor mai kai, laksa mai hum, ko pi or, then sat down closed their eyes.

Suddenly, one exclaimed "oei!! siao eh".

The lady next seat away stared

What about this version? Think we should accept the local variations in grammar and interpretation ... haha :tongue_smilie: Based on post #19, the phrase is "Oei!! Siao eh". To allow a plausible transition, may I suggest the changes in blue?? :Thinking:

One fine day, SgRunners were gathered to have fun by going foodcourt to buy food. They only bought one type of ang ku kue, lor mai kai, laksa mai hum, ko pi or, then sat down closed their eyes.

Suddenly, one exclaimed "oei!! siao eh".

The lady next seat away stared

great suggestion!!! :smilie_daumen1:

can i continue? "at him coldly"...

Suddenly, one exclaimed, "oei!! siao eh". The lady next seat away stared at him coldly.

Suddenly, one exclaimed, "oei!! siao eh". The lady next seat away stared at him coldly. she was wearing a red apple ""aiyo, ah-kwa leh!!!" logo dress with

sidenote: Oei! No changing stories midway! If "I" then "I", if "they" means "they".

Suddenly, one exclaimed, "oei!! siao eh". The lady next seat away stared at him coldly. she was wearing a red apple "aiyo, ah-kwa leh!!!" logo dress with polka-dot bikini beneath...

brokie asked dream, "Ler Kwa seamee"...Dream replied Brokie, "Wa Boh Kwa" and then ate his yellowish apple. Then he felt a sudden urge