Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahyao

3 words story??

hi all.. let's play a simple game. by making a story with everyone contributing only 3 words?

let me start first..

One fine day...

excuse me, dreamie baby. how to continue now? the event hasn't even started and you are already writing it in past tense! hahahaha..... you just killed the story!

excuse me, dreamie baby. how to continue now? the event hasn't even started and you are already writing it in past tense! hahahaha..... you just killed the story!

aiya, no need to write about what has not happened yet mah....

anyway, its a story, up to our imagination...so can write anything, including things that we dream of but have not had happened yet....:)

hi all.. let's play a simple game. by making a story with everyone contributing only 3 words?

let me start first..

One fine day, SgRunners were gathered To have fun by going foodcourt to buy food. He only buys ang ku kue, lor mai kai, laksa mai hum,

let me start first..

One fine day, SgRunners were gathered To have fun by going foodcourt to buy food. He only buys ang ku kue, lor mai kai, laksa mai hum,

you missed post #9.

let me start first..

One fine day, SgRunners were gathered To have fun by going foodcourt to buy food. He only buys one type of ang ku kue, lor mai kai, laksa mai hum, ko pi or,

One fine day, SgRunners were gathered To have fun by going foodcourt to buy food. He only buys one type of ang ku kue, lor mai kai, laksa mai hum, ko pi or, then sat down

One fine day, SgRunners were gathered To have fun by going foodcourt to buy food. He only buys one type of ang ku kue, lor mai kai, laksa mai hum, ko pi or, then sat down closed his eyes, so he asked "oei siah eh".

The lady next

i think the story here got problem... SgRunners gathered but how come "he only buys"... :tongue_smilie: :Big Grin:

He only buys
haha, got English police officer on duty liaow.... :Tounge:

hehe... no lah... nothing to do with english... ahyao must have mis-read the SgRunners

:cool_grin: :cool_grin: :cool_grin: