Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Half timer

Chuncheon (Korea) Marathon 2007

i can't be like you "want to go just go" you know. i got 1 husband 2 monkeys to worry about. who looks after them.

but!..... i'm trying to plan something. heh.. heh....

the route looks like a very nice course to run!

what i mean is just go register 1st... then sort out the schedule lor... cos if you really want to do this, you sure will find a way one... :Big Grin:

not only is the race fee very ex, i must also think of the airfare, and accomodation. and i think to go there just to run n come back is really a waste! hmm.... let me see...

yeah... that's very true... anyway, the registration fee of US$300 is super expensive... even ultra distance in usa is not that ex... :nope:

i won't be taking part even if i can meet the cut-off time... there are other south korean marathons in other months... :)

US$300?? no what! who read wrongly? I saw US$43.

US$300?? no what! who read wrongly? I saw US$43.

heehee... read wrongly... :P aiyah not my fault... DO OT lor... :Big Grin:

if its US$43 then its cheap... you can't use this to compare to singapore... :nope: there's no way to compare SCSM with some of the international marathons being organised in korea or japan... that's why their time-limit is 5-hrs and ours has no time limit... <_<

aiyoh, i also sum yoke yoke :) but oct too soon... no time to train plus m still not in good shape...

next year spring will be better...

p.s. i wanna visit korea but each time, changed to japan coz difficult to find travel info in english and i cun read their "0" and "1" :wacko: whereas japan, i can search both english n japanese websites for info...

aiyoh, i also sum yoke yoke :) but oct too soon... no time to train plus m still not in good shape...

next year spring will be better...

p.s. i wanna visit korea but each time, changed to japan coz difficult to find travel info in english and i cun read their "0" and "1" :wacko: whereas japan, i can search both english n japanese websites for info...

wah! seems like there a few here "sum yoke yoke" hor? hm.... this year cannot? then next year lor.

been beoing this event for long time liao..next yr be good..this yr Bug kanna 'grounded' by work.

I made up my mind to do Beijing marathon instead of this one as I want to get a feel of Olympics 2008. So I let it pass till next year.