Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wildcat

Movie Outing - Aug Movie

cos harry potter movie got 7 parts...

now oni part 4 ...

It ain't seven until 21 Jul :rolleyes:

I need to get the e-Books and read them from mobile devices already. That's what I did for the first few parts... :blushing:

now oni part 4 ...

I need to get the e-Books and read them from mobile devices already. That's what I did for the first few parts... :blushing:

... or... start renting/borrowing/stealing DVDs to the first few parts lor.......

anyway..... *must* watch the previous parts before you can enjoy this part meh? :unsure:

I think I'm the loser here. Still have not watch the movie yet..Arghhhhh....

You're not alone....... :P

definately..

ei .. .. want to ask the general movie goers .. :P .. .transformer or harry potter better????

watch both lor!!! why need to choose? :unsure:

ya lor. i also say.....

definately..

ei .. .. want to ask the general movie goers .. :P .. .transformer or harry potter better????

btw, Ripley had watch Transformer 3 times liao, so, what do u think leh ???

different people got different preference what. i surely won't watch transformer again. this show really can leave your brain at home one.

different people got different preference what. i surely won't watch transformer again. this show really can leave your brain at home one.

No wonder after the movie still got so many questions <_<

now oni part 4 ...

... or... start renting/borrowing/stealing DVDs to the first few parts lor.......

anyway..... *must* watch the previous parts before you can enjoy this part meh? :unsure:

it makes more sense if you have watched the earlier parts.

anyone organizing for 'The Flying Scotsman'?

I heard it could be a good movie for motivating runners, bikers and ironmen alike :smilie_daumen1:

The autobots when in their vehicle form are very small. like our normal vehicles. but when they transform, they become so gigantic.... really huge! where got so much metal? metal not enough leh!

hahaha... my brother was also asking about the same thing!!! :Big Grin:

I heard it could be a good movie for motivating runners, bikers and ironmen alike :smilie_daumen1:

just go for it Dream... i think most of us watch it liao... :P

definately..

btw, Ripley had watch Transformer 3 times liao, so, what do u think leh ???

here's the stats... i watched harry potter again last nite... and i kept moving in my seat... dozed off on several occasions, and just can't wait for the movie to end... :(

it's a no brainer question!!! :tongue_smilie: :Big Grin: i'll watch transformers again!!! but too bad, no more big screen and no more digital format... but even if someone treat me to harry potter again, i'll decline them nicely... watch one can liao... haha... :smilie_daumen1:

dunno whether they will show in july or aug, but i'm aiming for paprika and simpson the movie :P

it's quite good :) great scottish accents throughout :)

can this scottish accents be easiy understood? i watched "in the name of my father" and i had a hard time coping with the irish accent.

i haven't watched it yet!

can this scottish accents be easiy understood? i watched "in the name of my father" and i had a hard time coping with the irish accent.

yes... billy boyd is a scot but his scottish is easily understood... :smilie_daumen1: johnny lee miller is englishman so you can easily understand his spoken scottish... :)

i haven't watched it yet!

will keep u informed if I know of any groups organizing to watch this....:)

oh scottish accents? wow, its been some time since I heard those Glaswegian and Highlands accents....go-tae-goh...hehe

The autobots when in their vehicle form are very small. like our normal vehicles. but when they transform, they become so gigantic.... really huge! where got so much metal? metal not enough leh!

Its call the Theory of Subspace.

If you recall in the cartoon, Optimus Prime had a trailer with his truck, but when he transformed, the trailer went missing. The theory of subspace states that each individual robot has their own compartment in "subspace", they can teleport anything in and out of this space for storage purpose. Hence, the metal they gain or lose when they transformed are actually stored in this "subspace".

but it's still very odd (at least for me) to see a hobbit riding a bicycle... :)

hobbit? which hobbit is riding a bicycle?

Peregrin Took a.k.a. Pippin!! :)

but it's still very odd (at least for me) to see a hobbit riding a bicycle... :)

this actor who acted as the scots biker is pippin? really?

the hobbit which Gandalf scolded fool of a Took?

:smilie_daumen1: that's the same hobbit who acted in the flying scotsman... the "manager" for the cyclist... :) btw, he's a scot...

:smilie_daumen1: that's the same hobbit who acted in the flying scotsman... the "manager" for the cyclist... :) btw, he's a scot...

oh... the hobbit is the manager and not the biker? he looks so different a hobbit and a human hor?

If you recall in the cartoon, Optimus Prime had a trailer with his truck, but when he transformed, the trailer went missing. The theory of subspace states that each individual robot has their own compartment in "subspace", they can teleport anything in and out of this space for storage purpose. Hence, the metal they gain or lose when they transformed are actually stored in this "subspace".

Wow. And you know this? I thought you weren't even born in the ages of the 80s :w00t:

Wow. And you know this? I thought you weren't even born in the ages of the 80s :w00t:

:LMAO: wildcat, you are in big trouble... :Big Grin:

actually i dont find the flying scottsman to be a great movie leh

maybe cos u too tired that night :rolleyes: it's not Golden Globe quality, but quite nice still :)