Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wildcat

Movie Outing - Aug Movie

and yeah, i din know about the superman positions... so it is still ban? why? :/

It's about how the cycling committee is totally opposed to any revolutionary changes. It's also one of the reasons why Lance Armstrong has had so much problem with them in the seven years he's been winning the Tour de France.

The committee has even gone so far as to totally erase Graeme (later held by his main competitor Chris Boardman who held the record using Graeme's invented Superman position as Chris is a much better athlete) records by dividing the Hour Record into two categories; the original using equipments from the early days of cycling and those using revolutionary methods such as superman positions. Effectively they managed to cut Graeme out of the whole scene. Effectively, Chris Boardman was never Graeme's main competitor; it was the UCI the cycling union.

Today, Graeme is now back to working as just a messenger boy.

A lot of the rules governing the cycling "cannot do's" do not apply in triathlon. You can use it if you're doing triathlon ;-)

and yeah, i din know about the superman positions... so it is still ban? why? :/

It's about how the cycling committee is totally opposed to any revolutionary changes. It's also one of the reasons why Lance Armstrong has had so much problem with them in the seven years he's been winning the Tour de France.

The committee has even gone so far as to totally erase Graeme (later held by his main competitor Chris Boardman who held the record using Graeme's invented Superman position as Chris is a much better athlete) records by dividing the Hour Record into two categories; the original using equipments from the early days of cycling and those using revolutionary methods such as superman positions. Effectively they managed to cut Graeme out of the whole scene. Effectively, Chris Boardman was never Graeme's main competitor; it was the UCI the cycling union.

Today, Graeme is now back to working as just a messenger boy.

A lot of the rules governing the cycling "cannot do's" do not apply in triathlon. You can use it if you're doing triathlon ;-)

i din know cycling so dark... so much politics... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Speaking of Lance Armstrong... what are you on?

nike commercial? hmmmm... <_<

wow...must take a look at transformer.... :tongue_smilie:

i watched transformer again for the 2nd time... :tongue_smilie:

how i wish i can own an autobot... :Big Grin:

i think i can't get enough of it... may watch it 3rd time... :ph34r:

which autobot you want ? :P

I can sell you part of my Transformers collection.

which autobot you want ? :P

I can sell you part of my Transformers collection.

i want a real one like in the movie... which is only possible in reel-life... :Big Grin:

i dun wan to be autobot.

wei ripley, you okay or not! 3rd time? hey girl, you bring my boys leh! heh heh....

wei ripley, you okay or not! 3rd time? hey girl, you bring my boys leh! heh heh....

Am I counted as one of them? :w00t:

i dun wan to be autobot.

lucky you are not... :Big Grin:

come come... we watch together... must catch the digital format one in a big hall... my recommendation is grand cathay... i'm sure going to watch it again before harry potter... :smilie_daumen1:

Am I counted as one of them? :w00t:

you are not lah...

whoever wanna watch TRANSFORMERS, i'm going for the 3rd time either monday or tuesday at cathay, 7.10pm... it is in digital format and should be showing in The Grand Cathay...

so whoever has not watch it, or wanna catch some good action again, let me know... :Big Grin:

whoever wanna watch TRANSFORMERS, i'm going for the 3rd time either monday or tuesday at cathay, 7.10pm... it is in digital format and should be showing in The Grand Cathay...

so whoever has not watch it, or wanna catch some good action again, let me know... :Big Grin:

Okay maybe I call you.

Okay maybe I call you.

okie... i'll make a decision when i reach box office... not watching if its anything 5 rows from the front... but can still buy tics for tomorrow... :Big Grin:

haha you ppl are so cute.. anyway.. i've alr watched transformers twice myself! haha!!

i just came home from the 3rd installment of transformers... :tongue_smilie:

i think may just watched it one last time next week... if there's still digital format... i love the sound of bombs flying through the air... :smilie_daumen1: :Big Grin:

haha you ppl are so cute.. anyway.. i've alr watched transformers twice myself! haha!!

i just came home from the 3rd installment of transformers... :tongue_smilie:

i think may just watched it one last time next week... if there's still digital format... i love the sound of bombs flying through the air... :smilie_daumen1: :Big Grin:

wah you are crazy...

is it really that nice? i want to watch too...only cathay got "digital format" ?

(my last movie at the cinema was shrek 2 in 2004)

wah you are crazy...

is it really that nice? i want to watch too...only cathay got "digital format" ?

$ many...can watch many times. :Batting Eyelashes:

wah you are crazy...

$ many...can watch many times. :Batting Eyelashes:

If she can fly to so many places to run marathons (and Ultra-marathons) in a year... what's a movie ticket to Ripley? :rolleyes:

If she can fly to so many places to run marathons (and Ultra-marathons) in a year... what's a movie ticket to Ripley? :rolleyes:

i fully agree..anyone looking for sugar ..... :rolleyes:

haiyo... this show really "pak kar luan" man! most of the time i did not know which is what or what is who! so messy! so loud i had to cover my ears!

so..... all the bad robots died ar? but that scorpion looking robot burrowed into the sand and only the tail was "caught". only one good robot died right?

the way it ended, may have Transformer 2. this is really a boys' show..... i prefer Music and Lyrics. :Batting Eyelashes:

haiyo... this show really "pak kar luan" man! most of the time i did not know which is what or what is who! so messy! so loud i had to cover my ears!

so..... all the bad robots died ar? but that scorpion looking robot burrowed into the sand and only the tail was "caught". only one good robot died right?

the way it ended, may have Transformer 2. this is really a boys' show..... i prefer Music and Lyrics. :Batting Eyelashes:

oui, you don't know how to use the "spoiler" feature har?

i haven't watch it you know...