Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alck

where to get cheap watches

any idea where to get cheap running watches. e.g. polar, adidas or nike ?

any idea where to get cheap running watches. e.g. polar, adidas or nike ?

Alck,

Different ppl may want diff features from a running watch. Some may need only a simple stop-watch function; some ask for 50 lap memory; some may want multiple interval setting; GPS... etc. So maybe you want to tell us what you need and what's your budget?

hmm..i wan a watch which can store lap memory, track my running distance and calories. btw.. i noe polar is a good watch, but any other brand which offers such function at cheaper rate? dont feel like spending $400+ over polar watch -.-

hmm..i wan a watch which can store lap memory, track my running distance and calories. btw.. i noe polar is a good watch, but any other brand which offers such function at cheaper rate? dont feel like spending $400+ over polar watch -.-

1. based on your requirements (minus tracking of running distance), i saw such a watch from CASIO PHYS series. It's about $90 but only available at one of the electrical stores in Changi Airport Terminal 2 (ie. past immigration). It's an export model, so even if you go to casio.com.sg, you won't find this model on the site.

2. you may also want to check out some shops on the ground floor of bras basah complex. dun really know your comfortable budget, but it's below $100, then Timex or Casio are good bets for me over the apparel brands.

3. if ure looking for very cheap past season timex, then you just need to go Manila!!! There's a Timex "factory outlet" at Gloria in Ayala Avenue. Comes with local warranty only.

Polar RS200sd. :=)

Will check it out for u and revert.

Btw, I aslo have a brand new unworn Nike oregon running watch for sales.Quality and feel is good

Check it out at Trifam website as I hv put it up for sale there.

Elite color--orange kkeke

Selling becos I decided to buy the polar s625x which I just got it yest afternoon .

http://www.triathlonfamily.com/forum/index...?showtopic=3246

thanks. hope to get a reply from you soon :P

OK 20% discount off retail price.

Check the model and its retail price - 20% discount.

Let me know if any of u want to get.

Btw I dun get any commission for tis cos Im doing it out love for the sports and making new friends.

cheers

warts the retail price for rs200sd ? and where do i get the 20% off ?

Think its $498? minus 20% abt 399...

I will get it 4u but u must pay first hor........

Think its also a good deal? consideirng new at $399 but below owner wore only 3times so worth considering?

http://sgrunners.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3948

eh thx sniper...but i think i dont need a watch le...i decided to buy a cheaper watch liao..timex hehe thx

eh... my trusty watch is casio with 50lap memory , plus 2 display concurrently , so u see ur lap time and also the total time that continues to run on. very useful for interval sessions for continous timings

also have 12 memory.

amazing thing is that it is ard S$40 only.

i find nowadays watches are over priced and really poor in function....

casio still rocks....value for $$ if u dun need those heartrate and distance measurement.....honestly for half the price of timex, u can get more lap memory(timex 30 laps, casio 60laps) and durability

got a fren a timex for birthday present...broke down after a few runs

eh thx sniper...but i think i dont need a watch le...i decided to buy a cheaper watch liao..timex hehe thx

hahahah..lol no worries, save me the time running ard keke

Timex or casio worth the money n my timex still running after 1 and 1/2 year, jus change the belt for $28, now mainly use for cycling and swimming.

Polar now mainly use for running

cheers

The building opp Burlington Square (Albert Complex? or ??)...the casio there is quite cheap...so is Mustafa...Look around these 2 places if you have the time/energy...I think i saw Polar at Mustafa also...

The building opp Burlington Square (Albert Complex? or ??)...the casio there is quite cheap...so is Mustafa...Look around these 2 places if you have the time/energy...I think i saw Polar at Mustafa also...

is called bencoolen....look for win's watch or may may watch...only these 2 shops offered more competitive prices.....

win's also have polar and going at discounted price all the time also

may may will have timex..not sure if got discount

i prefer to go win's as they bring in more casio models, especially the running/sports series

mustafa dun hv polar leh....only timex....

got le...i saw them a few wks back...u juz walk further in...or u can ask the staff there...

got le...i saw them a few wks back...u juz walk further in...or u can ask the staff there...

think ladyluck is correct tat mustaffa dun have.

I went ard mustaffa to check the Polar price but cnt find any b4 I got my polar from my friend .

Think its $498? minus 20% abt 399...

I will get it 4u but u must pay first hor........

Think its also a good deal? consideirng new at $399 but below owner wore only 3times so worth considering?

http://sgrunners.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3948

Hi Sniper,

Are you still able to help in getting the Polar RS200SD @20% discount? I will like to get one this coming month end, need to save up a bit ;)

Thanks in advance.

-Keith