Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f_500

RunningLab Run

only managed to sleep from 2.30am to 4.30am last night.. no more teh tarik for me after dinner... now got big big black black pandan eyes..... :(

:cool_grin: haha... imagine u looking like our favs Wildcat Now... veri Cute!! :P

yes, good run with sgrunners and many other shwe gergers.

one hunk, ricardo, already told him about sgrunners.

4km was good, but not enough time to talk to all the shwe gergers...but managed to tell a few (the very shwe ones) to try to login to sgrunners

Divey and her shwe gerger frens were leading the run, beri fast, but good pace for the few of us to tailgate

sam from RL was super, running up and down, still not enough hands to keep lookout for all the gerger groups....how come so many babes for this run leh  :cool_grin:

overall very enjoyable and happening run - hope to be able to go back and do it again if my schedule permits  :(

u guys must have been losing a lot of blood thru ur nose :P

save some for the blood donation :cool_grin:

so u are saying wildcat cute or i cute?? :P

Definition of cute: Delightfully pretty or dainty.

I don't know about DiverRunner since I haven't met her yet..... but would hardly describe Wildcat as such.... :P

:smilie_daumen1:

taz, u will be my best friend for the day..  :P

Merry Christmas!!! :cheers:

alamak... i thot divey wasn't going down to liulian st. so i didn't go down as well, coz my main purpose is to pass her the tee. furthermore, it was drizzling.

hmm... :unsure:

hey flip..

no worries lah.. it was drizzling, and i was not decided.. but in the end i went becos 2 of my frens wanted to go for the run..

there's always next time rite?

:)

only managed to sleep from 2.30am to 4.30am last night.. no more teh tarik for me after dinner... now got big big black black pandan eyes..... :(

tsk tsk. Why people got panda eyes you got pandan eyes one. =p

and don't argue. and you and wildcat dont argue. I cute.

why daisiki n divey so lousy one har?  drank a cup or two teh tarik and eyes big big cannot sleep?  wah!  no effect on me man!  i slept like a log!

aiyo!  now i miss teh tarik!  in china you only get chinese tea. :(

Chinese tea is good!!! I love Chinese tea!! Ermm.. Teh Tarik is equally attractive.

Tiwazz,,... rain come, Balasing will *poof* disappear

u need to take special course conducted by DR or me. hahaha no panda eyes.

aiyo.. u boys better be nicer to me if want me to go jio more ger gers come join us running...

:P

aiyo.. u boys better be nicer to me if want me to go jio more ger gers come join us running...

:P

Divey is Cute., Nice, Pretty n Choppychopchop!!! haha :hail: :cool_grin: