Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f_500

RunningLab Run

aiyo, hold hands how to run??? :nope:

if hold hands, the sgrunners will be walking and i will be running.. :lol:

ppl...

runlab, thanks for organising the run...:)

diverrunner, leh-lio, yulan n gerger fren, tekko, cosmic, t@z..

thanks for the company...:)

met ready2race there oso...

but he onli support staff... he is retired fr running liao...

tonite's run got a pretty good turn out...

got abt 10+ ppl...

most r fr sgrunners....

we ran around fort canning park...

did abt 4km inside wif some nice gentle slopes...

leh-lio n diver were pretty chatty...

especially diver....warm up liao....

diver was not slow ok...

she is a good runner like leh-lio... :xyzthumbs:

yulan was shy shy leh...

neber says harlo to us leh...

oso got 3 gergers dunno fr where one..

pretty cute oso...

CBD run was interesting...

wif the nite lighting around...

make the running beri shiok...

think the next run is to "kim seng bridge" rite?

abt 6 to 7km ...

as CBD run is still in the "test test" stage...

the dist may vary fr time to time...

oso may be a little short for some ppl here...:D

tiwazz,

seems like u enjoyed yourself man...wah so many babes, I must try to make it the next time leh...

ready2race is a staff of Running Lab?

I always knew Divey is a good runner....as usual those who always say they are slow, r usually not slow....

great to hear u guys and gals had a fun time... I mished it this time, next time lor :cheers:

Thanks to Tiwazz, Taz, Lehlio gal, Tekko and Cosmic for the great company! It was a fun run. Thanks to everyone for waiting for me.. Tonight's run around Fort Canning was nice, never ran around the park before. It is scenic.. and the sun set too was great from the top of fort canning.. too bad none of us brought camera... Next time lah..

Aiyo, Tiwazz, today we only did 4km, so I could keep up... Wait till we do longer distance, really have to wait for me hor...

Tiwazz pointed out Yulan to us.. But she is shy...

Next week running Kim Seng park.. distance should just nice for me..

Thanks folks again...

:)

Great field coverage by Tiwazz again!! Thanks! Yulan shy? Why? Just say harlo or Namaste , like you always do. :) We're a bunch of friendly people who love running!!

I remember DiverRunner is pretty shy when she joined us at the 2nd Teh Tarik - Post SCSM 05 gathering too! She's pretty warmed up and chatty now and that's great!

Tiwazz...Great Report...hhaha..u know Dream..n the Golden boys well...now u getting us all excited!! In the next CBD run...u may find a flock of Goldie going for the run!!!

Diver, next time i run with u...pls slow down yr pace...i may not be able to catch up!! :)

Dream....we the 3 goldie On for the next CBD run !! :P

To everybody who turned up last evening, thanks for the company. Although short, it was a great run. From certain vantage points, can see the night lights of the CBD.

There will be lead runners and sweepers to cater for runners of different speed. So those who are 'slow' are definitely welcome although me think everybody here is just being humble when they said they are slow :redface:

I do hope though the guy and the 2 ladies who went missing managed to find their way back to Funan Centre. Then again, maybe they never went missing but 1 guy + 2 gals up in a dark park ...hmmm ;)

To everybody who turned up last evening, thanks for the company. Although short, it was a great run. From certain vantage points, can see the night lights of the CBD.

There will be lead runners and sweepers to cater for runners of different speed. So those who are 'slow' are definitely welcome although me think everybody here is just being humble when they said they are slow :redface:

I do hope though the guy and the 2 ladies who went missing managed to find their way back to Funan Centre. Then again, maybe they never went missing but 1 guy + 2 gals up in a dark park ...hmmm  ;)

Tiwazz..n lehlio, diver went MIA!!! :o:P

I do hope though the guy and the 2 ladies who went missing managed to find their way back to Funan Centre. Then again, maybe they never went missing but 1 guy + 2 gals up in a dark park ...hmmm  ;)

Wah... so happening ar??? :rolleyes:

at least we din hear any complaints, so I guess all is fine and nice :P

Tiwazz too much of a gentleman to take advantage of the gergers.

It was a guy from Funan Centre Mgt Office and 2 girls who went MIA. Fort Canning got many nooks and corners to cuddle up and smooch. Good place for post run activities :cool_grin:

uh...how's the pace like? am thinking of joining you guys next week, but if beri fast...then.... :redface:

hmm walfisch,

based on your race and run timings posted, the distance and pace will be very relaxing for you....I am sure you will be enjoying thr runs...so feel free to join in if time permits :cheers:

By the way - may be more appropriate to move this thread to CBD Run and rename it Running Lab-CBD Run?

Tiwazz..n lehlio, diver went MIA!!! :o  :P

DO....

u wanna RSM brokie to ask u wash parade sq wif a toothbrush har...:D

wah Dream - dun say until like that leh! give ppe the wrong idea leh..i not fast lah..average only mah!!aiyah..the guys gotta wait up for us manz..hehe...

but the run was very short! lasted than less than half an hour!

leh-lio

leh-lio gal,

thanks for sharing the nuggets of info about the CL song.  I know some have been practising how to dance, and one even practise in the showers...haha, won't tell u who, definitely not me okie.

leh-lio...enjoy your run with the group, and having run with you before, i know your speed will put you right in front of the pack leh...so guys, u want to tailgate, must have good stamina okie....and gal, dun wear too short hor, else all kenna weak knees & nose bleed :lol:

leh-lio,

u are fast enough for me to tailgate mah, thats good enough liao :P

heard that you all enjoyed the short run, more like running under the silvery moon and twinkling stars...hehe

I understand from the program that the runs will progressively get longer till it reaches 15km...I think once it reaches 8km or more, things will start to warm up even more :P

So I gather u will all be warmed up for this weekend's MR route-recce run then...will be quite fun to run on trails for a change too :cheers:

so, who is ONZ for the Running Lab run this thursday?

Running Lab evening run

date : thurs, Dec22

time : 630pm start 645pm sharp

location : meet at running lab at funan center (to Kim Seng Park)

After Run: meet SgRunners at 8pm @ Esplanade Food Street for carbo

1. Tiwazz

5. DreamRunner

7. DiverRunner

Running Lab evening run

1. Tiwazz

5. DreamRunner

7. DiverRunner

20. Spyfish

21. Yulan

Running Lab evening run

1. Tiwazz

5. DreamRunner

7. DiverRunner

8. DO

20. Spyfish

21. Yulan

Kops)))) someone took yr spot!!! :o

hhahah DO u sabo king now hah. ahehheheh

Running Lab evening run

1. Tiwazz

5. DreamRunner

7. DiverRunner

8. DO

20. Spyfish

21. Yulan

Wow Sah....thanks for highlighting this to me DO. :ph34r:

I can't run now, so didnt pay particular attention to this thread...

wei..yulan xiao jie.....i didnt know u like to keep so closed to tigger... :redface: Not nice lah...later ppl get misunderstood...very paiseh leh.... :wacko: