Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug

Shout

Yalo, 15c is a fine weather as long as without any wind. I just came back Singapore from a cold summer at highland latitude. So OP, winter has arrived.....no winter dip for you?

Wie ist die Wettervorhersage? Schneien? ^_^

Ultra

die wettervorhersage für heute und morgen bleibt trüb. temperatur liegt zwischen 4 und 8 grad. also keinen schnee für die ganze woche, d.h. grüne weihnachten!

winter dip? no, i won't be doing that but i'll be running the volksdorfer silvesterlauf on 31.12.2006, same day as your ultramarathon, a run where runners dress themselves up and run for fun. thought of running with my sarong + bavarian traditional costume!

where were you?

OP - last minute shopping.

Well well.....I can stand up till even sub 5c if there is no wind.

So, how far is that Ultra marathon of yours? Sarong + Bavarian can keep up with the low temperature?

Ultra

for MF running club, non-safra members also can join..usually do intervals (track, MF loop or telok blangah hill loop) on Tue, 15k tempo-runs on Thu and LSD (>21k) on Sun. Tue and Thu meet at club abt 6:30pm, Sun start abt 7am.

anyway, non-members also welcome to join in for runs..Cheers :)

Bug, what time do u guys start the run ? btw, what do u means by non-members, u means non-member of safra or mf running club ?

for non-members i mean anybody..as long as u're there to run :)

hi Richy )))))...how's yr running back in HK? shld be cold rite?

will miss u at KL pacesetter 30k run..but we shall see u in HK 04 Mar okie :)

Bug,

Yeah, it's cold now. About 15c.

Christmas & pre-CNY period is a busy time for me. So yeah, can't make it for the Pacesetters 30k.

See you in HK. Note that I'm only doing the Half mara; l target a 1:33 time.

wow! cool man! tat's the temp when we do the HK marathon this yr 2006.

All the best to yr training for yr PB for HM :)..meanwhile enjoy the makan and parties :P

hi Richy )))))...how's yr running back in HK? shld be cold rite?

will miss u at KL pacesetter 30k run..but we shall see u in HK 04 Mar okie :)

Bug,

Yeah, it's cold now. About 15c.

Christmas & pre-CNY period is a busy time for me. So yeah, can't make it for the Pacesetters 30k.

See you in HK. Note that I'm only doing the Half mara; l target a 1:33 time.

Richy... see U in HK then... :Straight Face: I will doing te full marathon, our trainer has many hill runs n intervals planned for us prior to HKSCM... :Nail Biting:

oh gosh! it's been raining since last night!!! is there a leak in the sky or what? can't do outdoor activities.... can't dry laundry..... :sad:

oh gosh! it's been raining since last night!!! is there a leak in the sky or what? can't do outdoor activities.... can't dry laundry..... :sad:

Buy a dryer la.... I think is a in trend in Singapore now. ^_^

better rain now than on sunday !

yeah!!! in fact, just put some clothes into the dryer... :cool_grin:

better rain now than on sunday !

you are right! rain, rain, rain...

looks like my dryer finally got chance to show is worth..been untouch for almost 3yrs liao, wonder whether still works ;)

looks like my dryer finally got chance to show is worth..been untouch for almost 3yrs liao, wonder whether still works ;)

Bug ))))))))))) You are coming to MR for Ultra marathin on this Sunday, right? ^_^

i think i must transport my laundry to blue mountain's house to use his dryer!

lai ....lai....home dryer for rent.

Rental charge:

Frist 5kg......$20

Next 1.5kg to 1.9kg......$9

Next 1.9kg to 2.5kg......$12

lai...lai......take the full package at $38 for 10kg

lai..lai...post Christmas rental and only for this rainy seasons with celebration :Party: moods

Wad a wet wet day... zZz... purrfect for sleep, shop, eat => my fave activities :lol:

wow, so shiok har ! I also want to idle leh ...

Moin OP ... good to hear from you again. If you were in HK, I'd drag you out for a 6x2km @ 10k PB pace.

Sigh ... I hate doing intervals alone. It's me & my MP3 again.

Cheers.

moin moin richy

15c. wahhh... so warm! 6x2km @ pb pace will be great except that i'll be dragging lots of glühwein & all that christmas sinful foods along. i will be rolling around instead of running!

no interval whatsoever for now. only back to the basic.

OP! alamak! it's been raining here almost every other day and the rain is what we call the "long-live" rain! means raining non-stop la! me been eating a hell lot and cannot run! very soon i can bounce and roll around!

how to run on sunday in MR with this kind of rain? sigh....,.

still have a bit of time.. hope it gets better

how to run on sunday in MR with this kind of rain? sigh....,.

still have a bit of time.. hope it gets better

i think, as long as saturday doesn't pour and only drizzle, it should be okie... or else, i'll run in boots!!! :P

OP! alamak! it's been raining here almost every other day and the rain is what we call the "long-live" rain! means raining non-stop la! me been eating a hell lot and cannot run! very soon i can bounce and roll around!

ya lor, same same here, now my mileage super low, only less than 30km per week ! :frusty:

ya lor, same same here, now my mileage super low, only less than 30km per week ! :frusty:

Hee hee... you will have a surge of mileage on that day..... :)

i think, as long as saturday doesn't pour and only drizzle, it should be okie... or else, i'll run in boots!!! :P

wow, jungle training har !

wow, jungle training har !

soc training... :ph34r:

yeah lor... 52.5km in one day ;)

No..within half a day only ^_^

forgot it is 12 hours :Big Grin: