Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug

Shout

wow, so shiok, where u going huh ?

only hokkaido can offer the best combination of powder snow, onsens, yummy fd :)

wah!.. so nice!

have a snowy, yummy, merry christmas and happy new year! :cheers:

ultra sifu ))))))))))))...long time no hear from u..meditating?? :P

Think the golden boys(Ultra, DO & Dream) are having "holiday" in the mountain. When they come back, we must :hail:

Hey thks Bug, still waiting for safra admin pp to email me back on the detail...seems like all of them are on holiday just like our own golden boys in the mountain.and meditating as well.i think i'll join the SRC after the ultramarathon,now want to find someone to go with me to the trail to try it out b4 attempting the long distance.have been slacking after scsm

hi simon, dun have to wait for safra admin people to get back to u..u can juz dropby and join us for runs and sign up at the safra counter (by filling up a form and payment of $10 for 2yrs)..Cheers :)

tis sat, some of us is going down for 1 or 2 rds of MR UM route..hope to cya there :)

hi simon, dun have to wait for safra admin people to get back to u..u can juz dropby and join us for runs and sign up at the safra counter (by filling up a form and payment of $10 for 2yrs)..Cheers :)

tis sat, some of us is going down for 1 or 2 rds of MR UM route..hope to cya there :)

hi Bug,

Usually what time do you start practice on weekdays? and how about the frequency of weekend run at Safra MF? Actually my MR 25 membership will expire this year, actually MR is no very attractive to me (they start training from 6pm at MR or former SPE at Bukit Timah which is too early). So thinking to join another club.

hi Bug,

Usually what time do you start practice on weekdays? and how about the frequency of weekend run at Safra MF? Actually my MR 25 membership will expire this year, actually MR is no very attractive to me (they start training from 6pm at MR or former SPE at Bukit Timah which is too early). So thinking to join another club.

hi RR, long time no run with ya..look forward to chiong with u to the Zoo :P..wa, if u join us for runs..we can chiong up MF too..heehee

for MF running club, non-safra members also can join..usually do intervals (track, MF loop or telok blangah hill loop) on Tue, 15k tempo-runs on Thu and LSD (>21k) on Sun. Tue and Thu meet at club abt 6:30pm, Sun start abt 7am.

anyway, non-members also welcome to join in for runs..Cheers :)

hi Bug,

hi RR, long time no run with ya..look forward to chiong with u to the Zoo :P..wa, if u join us for runs..we can chiong up MF too..heehee

for MF running club, non-safra members also can join..usually do intervals (track, MF loop or telok blangah hill loop) on Tue, 15k tempo-runs on Thu and LSD (>21k) on Sun. Tue and Thu meet at club abt 6:30pm, Sun start abt 7am.

RR... just come us in our MF runs... there will be lots of Hill runs fm now till March... we are now preparing for HK marathon... :cool_grin:

DO, wa..u make me very very envy with yr photos from AKW run leh..now dripping saliva liao :P

DO, wa..u make me very very envy with yr photos from AKW run leh..now dripping saliva liao :P

Bug... tis is really a very nice running cum sightseeing trip... we shd consider doing it again next yr... :smilie_daumen1: Good Makan.. Nice weather.. Shwe Meimei... Scenic views... :cheers:

we should be out there enjoying the sunshine & fresh air man!

instead, stuck in office. SIGH... :Waiting:

we should be out there enjoying the sunshine & fresh air man!

instead, stuck in office. SIGH... :Waiting:

haizzzz..........

what time you guys going down for the run at mac?i still unsure of my schedule for tmr,i might be going for my cycle in the morn.i pray that you guys going mac in the evening.but i;m no longer a member of safra....i not sure if can just sign up like that.scared kena rejected very diu lian.

what time you guys going down for the run at mac?i still unsure of my schedule for tmr,i might be going for my cycle in the morn.i pray that you guys going mac in the evening.but i;m no longer a member of safra....i not sure if can just sign up like that.scared kena rejected very diu lian.

simon, think most of us will be going for run in morning at MR..see ya at UM next sunday..Cheers :)

Sign up for MF running club dun need to be safra member..as long as u interested to run, yr application wont be rejected lah..aniwei, like we have mention before, dun need to be member also can join us for runs okie :)

Hey thks Bug, still waiting for safra admin pp to email me back on the detail...seems like all of them are on holiday just like our own golden boys in the mountain.and meditating as well.i think i'll join the SRC after the ultramarathon,now want to find someone to go with me to the trail to try it out b4 attempting the long distance.have been slacking after scsm

I have checked with Safra and emailed them. Just go down to the SAFRA and fill up the form and pay S$10 for 2 years. I might be signing up at SAFRA Tampines. I stay in Hougang and that's the nearest. I beleive you can join their running session in any SAFRA running club.

Cheers !

Kayano

simon,

just come down and join us at SAFRA MF...lots of us there to keep one another motivated....sample of the sgrunners who are training there:

Dream

DO

Bug

cfred

renohtaram

chongwfg

cokiee

fennel

tigger

hohorunner

Brokie, leh-lio gal, vincent also join us sometimes to do MF hill repeats

Bug, what time do u guys start the run ? btw, what do u means by non-members, u means non-member of safra or mf running club ?

is this the new shout box?

if yes.....

ahhhh........... i hate christmas stress..... everybody storming down the shops to buy presents and eating/drinking at the christmas markets. so full of people everywhere.

and i bloating with no runs :Hypnotized:

OP - no snow this year

hi Richy )))))...how's yr running back in HK? shld be cold rite?

will miss u at KL pacesetter 30k run..but we shall see u in HK 04 Mar okie :)

Bug,

Yeah, it's cold now. About 15c.

Christmas & pre-CNY period is a busy time for me. So yeah, can't make it for the Pacesetters 30k.

See you in HK. Note that I'm only doing the Half mara; l target a 1:33 time.

is this the new shout box? if yes.....

ahhhh........... i hate christmas stress..... everybody storming down the shops to buy presents and eating/drinking at the christmas markets. so full of people everywhere.

and i bloating with no runs :Hypnotized:

OP - no snow this year

Moin OP ... good to hear from you again. If you were in HK, I'd drag you out for a 6x2km @ 10k PB pace.

Sigh ... I hate doing intervals alone. It's me & my MP3 again.

Cheers.

Moin OP ... good to hear from you again. If you were in HK, I'd drag you out for a 6x2km @ 10k PB pace.

Cheers.

moin moin richy

15c. wahhh... so warm! 6x2km @ pb pace will be great except that i'll be dragging lots of glühwein & all that christmas sinful foods along. i will be rolling around instead of running!

no interval whatsoever for now. only back to the basic.

Cheers.

moin moin richy

15c. wahhh... so warm! 6x2km @ pb pace will be great except that i'll be dragging lots of glühwein & all that christmas sinful foods along. i will be rolling around instead of running!

no interval whatsoever for now. only back to the basic.

Yalo, 15c is a fine weather as long as without any wind. I just came back Singapore from a cold summer at highland latitude. So OP, winter has arrived.....no winter dip for you?

Wie ist die Wettervorhersage? Schneien? ^_^

Ultra

Yalo, 15c is a fine weather as long as without any wind. I just came back Singapore from a cold summer at highland latitude. So OP, winter has arrived.....no winter dip for you?

Wie ist die Wettervorhersage? Schneien? ^_^

Ultra

die wettervorhersage für heute und morgen bleibt trüb. temperatur liegt zwischen 4 und 8 grad. also keinen schnee für die ganze woche, d.h. grüne weihnachten!

winter dip? no, i won't be doing that but i'll be running the volksdorfer silvesterlauf on 31.12.2006, same day as your ultramarathon, a run where runners dress themselves up and run for fun. thought of running with my sarong + bavarian traditional costume!

where were you?

OP - last minute shopping.