Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug

Shout

FT Man City 4 - 2 Arsenal! What a result! :Applause:

Liverpool 4 - 0 Burnley

Stoke 1 - Chelsea 2

Sunderland 4 - 1 Hull

Now left the ManU - Spurs game.

Liverpool 4 - 0 Burnley

Stoke 1 - Chelsea 2

Sunderland 4 - 1 Hull

Now left the ManU - Spurs game.

FT Tottenham 1 - 3 Man U! Another Great Game! :smilie_daumen1:

Gosh :Hypnotized:

Man City 4 - 1 Arsenal.

OMG...Arsenal lost ar..aiyo...

sianz.....stand chart will be the main sponsor of liverpool staring next season....y?y? y not man utd...

Man U already got so much money liao, why would they want SCB??? :Confused:

sianz.....stand chart will be the main sponsor of liverpool staring next season....y?y? y not man utd...

but i heard the new sponsor for man utd oso offer the same amt of $$$$$ as SCB...

but i heard the new sponsor for man utd oso offer the same amt of $$$$$ as SCB...

Who's the 'new' sponsor?

Who's the 'new' sponsor?

if i recall correctly....it is AON Insurance...

Manchester United Sign Aon to Replace AIG as Shirt Sponsor; Club Returns to Profitability

Manchester United signed a shirt sponsorship deal to replace AIG with with insurer Aon believed to be worth £20 million a year (about $33 million). Bonus payments could add a further £5 million a year, according to the FT.

The deal ends Man Utd’s dependence on U.S. taxpayer dollars. AIG spent about £14 million of its bailout money on the final year of its sponsorship, The Sun noted. Neither Man Utd nor Aon gave details of the deal. However the FT said:

Man Utd received a strong bid from a betting company, which enabled them to pitch three to four suitors against each other, said to include Standard Chartered.

Manchester United Sign Aon to Replace AIG as Shirt Sponsor; Club Returns to Profitability

Manchester United signed a shirt sponsorship deal to replace AIG with with insurer Aon believed to be worth £20 million a year (about $33 million). Bonus payments could add a further £5 million a year, according to the FT.

The deal ends Man Utd’s dependence on U.S. taxpayer dollars. AIG spent about £14 million of its bailout money on the final year of its sponsorship, The Sun noted. Neither Man Utd nor Aon gave details of the deal. However the FT said:

Man Utd received a strong bid from a betting company, which enabled them to pitch three to four suitors against each other, said to include Standard Chartered.

I know who is Aon. But not many people do. I think Aon made a good choice to sponsor Manchester United :)

What a Game! What a Manchester Derby!!!! FT ManU 4 - 3 ManC with the winning goal from Mike Owen at the last minute of extra-time!!!! :Party:

What a Game! What a Manchester Derby!!!! FT ManU 4 - 3 ManC with the winning goal from Mike Owen!!!! :Party:

Heart stopping stuff right to the bell, even though I was rooting for the underdog :Big Grin:

What a Game! What a Manchester Derby!!!! FT ManU 4 - 3 ManC with the winning goal from Mike Owen!!!! :Party:

Heart stopping stuff right to the bell, even though I was rooting for the underdog :Big Grin:

Yeah! Heartbreak for Mark Hughes and a draw will be a fair. But .... :Big Grin:

Yeah! Heartbreak for Mark Hughes and a draw will be a fair. But .... :Big Grin:

Agree with you. But hats off to both teams for the high entertainment value. Getting tired of the one-sided or boring games. :)

How would Red Devil fans feel if FA decides to cancel Owen's stoppage time goal due to referee time-keeping error? :Confused:

(Not that I think it would ever happen unless the ref confesses to receiving 5 bottles of champagne & a promise of US$100,00 from Glazer's personal steward @ HT.....) :lol:

wow... this thread is 9 months old without people shouting!!! anyway, have some news to share... but if it was already mentioned here, please ignore my message lor... :P

50% off adidas near kovan mrt... cash, netts, credit cards acceptable... 15 Mar to 10 Apr, 12~7pm (except monday)... minimum purchase of 3 pcs, while stock lasts!!!

It's only 10am. Many of my friends already voted.

I'm still at home, surfing net,listening music and on online chat becos it so hot/warm this morning :)

bro Ripley.. http://sgrunners.com...ck/IMG_3733.JPG .. like that white 2xu tee ... and that great handsome face.. well done on that interview.. didn't even know there is such a forum thread.. uncle likes..

that is bro TLR - TheLonelyRunner...

he is the founder of sgrunners.com - but has been keeping low profile lately...but i believe you will see more of him in action from now on...

also, Ripley is sista, not bro :D