Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bug

Shout

halo...Good Day everybody! Holiday season..time for makan, party and Ultramarathon :)

haha... Fennel meimei.... It is good to be Back... :Batting Eyelashes: Missing Ms Blue Pumpkin alreadi!!! :yummie: :whistle: :cool_grin:

i thot was Intervals yesterday... :Nail Biting: U normally dun see me when there is Intervals.... :Hypnotized: Changed to MF??? hehe... I will there on Thur... n adirun tonite.. U?

haha... U will enjoy when they start MF hill repeats... :Big Grin: I will be there... :whistle:

hi DOooo...Wa! u solid ar! Great timings for yr HM! very envy leh..hope i can go for next yr run..heehee

fennel: wa..u solid! everyone in MF talking abt how fast yr pace for a lady runner and much potential leh. keep it up!! Yr knees okie? hope i doesnt affect yr running..take care.

DO: Tell u something hor..since yesterdae is MF hor..Thu will be intervals liao (trainer decided we can't miss interval) :P

Cya Thu :)

hi Richy )))))...how's yr running back in HK? shld be cold rite?

will miss u at KL pacesetter 30k run..but we shall see u in HK 04 Mar okie :)

hi DOooo...Wa! u solid ar! Great timings for yr HM! very envy leh..hope i can go for next yr run..heehee

fennel: wa..u solid! everyone in MF talking abt how fast yr pace for a lady runner and much potential leh. keep it up!! Yr knees okie? hope i doesnt affect yr running..take care.

DO: Tell u something hor..since yesterdae is MF hor..Thu will be intervals liao (trainer decided we can't miss interval) :P

aIYOH... tHURS intervals.... diedie..... :Shocked:

aIYOH... tHURS intervals.... diedie..... :Shocked:

no worry lah..since now we have much more runners..juz join the group which u're comfortable with..can take it easy (dun tell trainer i say tis hor :P)

hi DO what is MF? mount faber safra is it? i want to join safra running club but seems like no chance now, need to be safra member first right? after my ns, i'm no longer safra member and neither a student for the time being.are you a safra member as of now?

hi DO what is MF? mount faber safra is it? i want to join safra running club but seems like no chance now, need to be safra member first right? after my ns, i'm no longer safra member and neither a student for the time being.are you a safra member as of now?

hi simon, safra membership is for those who finish their NS..so u can join as a member anytime..BTW, for MF safra running club..u dun have to be a safra member to join, juz sign up as a running club member will do :)

Anyway, u're always welcome to join us for runs on Tue, Thu and Sun as and when u able to make it .

but for u hor, u gotto train with the elite pace, yr pace and timming for HM and FM is even faster than me ..for u're definitely an elite class runner :smilie_daumen1:..another rabbit for us to chase..heehee ;)

Cheers :)

yes yes... fennel has great potential! jia you! with guidance from trainer, think she will improve leaps n bounces :cheers:

yes yes... fennel has great potential! jia you! with guidance from trainer, think she will improve leaps n bounces :cheers:

doraemon, u also one hack of a runner lady!! think with yr continuous effort to train and improve, u will soon be making lai chee nervous liao :cheers:

o BUG is it? so i just email the safra guy and sign up....i guess the safra website is a little misleading and confused me.i don't know if i should join the tampines or mt faber cos i live in sengkang...quite far from all places.i guess i can switch from places to places all the time .

doraemon, u also one hack of a runner lady!! think with yr continuous effort to train and improve, u will soon be making lai chee nervous liao :cheers:

bug, still far off from lai chee... plus slack oledi -- this week & the next 2 weeks zero mileage :(

anyway, here's wishing everyone happy holidays -- merry xmas & happy new year :cheers: 2day is my last working day of year 2006 :cool_grin: off i go to the dreamland of powder snow, onsens, yummy fd!

see ya next year 2007!

bug, still far off from lai chee... plus slack oledi -- this week & the next 2 weeks zero mileage :(

anyway, here's wishing everyone happy holidays -- merry xmas & happy new year :cheers: 2day is my last working day of year 2006 :cool_grin: off i go to the dreamland of powder snow, onsens, yummy fd!

see ya next year 2007!

wow, so shiok, where u going huh ?

o BUG is it? so i just email the safra guy and sign up....i guess the safra website is a little misleading and confused me.i don't know if i should join the tampines or mt faber cos i live in sengkang...quite far from all places.i guess i can switch from places to places all the time .

u can juz sign up with either safra running club and join either side for runs..there shouldn't be any problem..as we all one big family :)

tonite we doing track intervals..feel free to join us at MF club (abt 6:30pm)..Cheers :)