Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shortlegs

Runing tights & undies.

To wear or not to wear - That is the question.  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Erm... it really depends. if I am doing personal training I wouldn't bother. But if I running with friends, I normally will wear shorts to avoid embarrassment. Lol...

u sure or not? :cool_grin:

Erm... it really depends. if I am doing personal training I wouldn't bother. But if I running with friends, I normally will wear shorts to avoid embarrassment. Lol...

You seem to know Jinzhou very well, hor? ^_^

You seem to know Jinzhou very well, hor? ^_^

i second that leh! (:

The good old tight

I wear them when running in cold weather and without the undergarment.

Called me a penny pincher but I could not bring myself to buy a pair of undergarment with the same dry winking material as a pair of running short.

Folks, at the end of the day, it is your preferences, what’s important is that you dress according to weather. As I mentioned earlier, I wore tight in cold weather, it is not the most flattering clothing on a guy but the way I look at it. No one has ever died of embarrassment but many have died of hypothermia. Beside who care! As runner, I believe we throw modesty out a long time ago. How many of you would not hesitate to hide behind the bushes to pee or to change out of wet clothing in public? Men or women we are all guilty.

actually renoma also got sport type undies that is make up of dri fit matl..it cost around $15 only for 2...not bad...

True,the renoma one is a good type. made of quick dry micro-fibre,almost no cottan. very comfortable even if ur shorts or tights are completely wet due to perspiration over long runs. i recommend...

Where can we get CW-X tights in Singapore?

don't know where to get in singapore but i bot mine in bangkok at tokyu MBK for B1950 = S$82 recently. cheap to me. :Big Grin: