Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shortlegs

Runing tights & undies.

To wear or not to wear - That is the question.  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont put on any thing under my tights....

but I always put on a shorts over my tights..

I am shy... :blushing:

may i know what is the rationale behind doing so har?

me 2...i kena ridicule on a few occassions b4 bcos of this. :(

Your tights is longer than your shorts?

For me.. my tights and shorts are always of the same length...

I think that man look ugly in tights... :blushing:

Am I too Conservative? :Big Grin:

I disagree! Nobody looks ugly in tights lah! Its all in your head.

Actually once you're used to it you won't notice others and they won't even take a second look at you.

So don't worry :Big Grin:

noooooooo , short, i look very ugly in tights. and i certainly look horrible in long tights... those above knees type. i am really envious of those who look fabulous in them.

ya a lot of guys wear tights and they look good. but shorts over long tights is not. i really don't understand why bother to put a shorts over a tight when the tight can be worn alone.

abrasion?

abrasion?

Hehe, I am intepreting the question as why wear shorts over tights?

i thought if wear tights why wear a shorts over? .....can let people admire your strong legs. i never wear shorts over tights, so heavy + more clothes to wash

Actually once you're used to it you won't notice others and they won't even take a second look at you.

noooooooo , short, i look very ugly in tights. and i certainly look horrible in long tights... those above knees type. i am really envious of those who look fabulous in them.

ya a lot of guys wear tights and they look good. but shorts over long tights is not. i really don't understand why bother to put a shorts over a tight when the tight can be worn alone.

Pssst....it seems that if one is a much bigger built; tights would look smart on them. Again, if a very over weighted person would happen to wear tights (which I have seen it before).....it is a free country to do so but they would not look smart on it.

Pssst....it seems that if one is a much bigger built; tights would look smart on them. Again, if a very over weighted person would happen to wear tights (which I have seen it before).....it is a free country to do so but they would not look smart on it.

so you are telling me that people wear shorts over tights to hide their fat ugly bottoms? but tigger's butts are not big and ugly what?

Some guys are shy and want to conceal their family jewels. They are afraid of 'adverse reaction' as when they see shwee mei mei in sexy running gears. Or running out of place which can be very 'er-sim' indeed like in that photo. A solution is to wear a jockstrap which is definitely better than wearing a shorts over the tights.

For the ladies, I guess it is the same with wearing pants - don't want vpl.

brokie rsm, like that you must go find a different brand of tights with different cutting that suits you.

yea, shorts over long-tights looks terrible :nope:

so you are telling me that people wear shorts over tights to hide their fat ugly bottoms? but tigger's butts are not big and ugly what?

:redface: ...... :nope:

i thought if wear tights why wear a shorts over? .....can let people admire your strong legs. i never wear shorts over tights, so heavy + more clothes to wash

yeah yeah... i also say so... why have more dirty clothes to wash... :)

Some guys are shy and want to conceal their family jewels. They are afraid of 'adverse reaction' as when they see shwee mei mei in sexy running gears. Or running out of place which can be very 'er-sim' indeed like in that photo. A solution is to wear a jockstrap which is definitely better than wearing a shorts over the tights.

hmmm... wear shorts over tights to conceal? but the vote seems like more people are not wearing undies... <_<

i certainly have no problem in watching male gymnasts or male swimmers... the best advert is freddie jungberg's advertisement of the men's brief... he has so much sex appeal... :tongue_smilie: :Big Grin:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/s....asp?stid=12282

The running Tee is good enough to do the conceal work liao. if a runner want a short over tight, why don't just run with a short. Tight is to give you a feel like not wearing anything. If you are wearing any thing under or over, then you are not fully enough the good part of the running tight.

Aiyo Brokie...must you give such a specific example? :sweat:

I guess what is nice on one may not be the same on others....one needs also to have what it takes to look smart on them...."5 fingers are never of the same equal length"....no choice.

hmmm... wear shorts over tights to conceal? but the vote seems like more people are not wearing undies... <_<

i certainly have no problem in watching male gymnasts or male swimmers... the best advert is freddie jungberg's advertisement of the men's brief... he has so much sex appeal... :tongue_smilie: :Big Grin:

wah Ripley, Freddie is wicked! :001_tt2:

ok don't mean to sound crude but what's there to conceal? unless you've got something that no one has. in triathlons almost all the men also wear 1-piece skinsuit (all tight-tight one somemore), you don't see any of them put on shorts over those, right? wouldn't it look funny if they did? :cool_grin:

ok don't mean to sound crude but what's there to conceal? unless you've got something that no one has. in triathlons almost all the men also wear 1-piece skinsuit (all tight-tight one somemore), you don't see any of them put on shorts over those, right? wouldn't it look funny if they did? :cool_grin:

hahaha... finally someone reply to freddie!!! but the ads are done nicely lah...

maybe, most asian men are just not comfy... :tongue_smilie:

hahaha... finally someone reply to freddie!!! but the ads are done nicely lah...

maybe, most asian men are just not comfy... :tongue_smilie:

To put on just tights or more..... I guess its alright as long as you are comfortable in it..

But in most modern profession sports.. be it individual sports liked running, swimming ..etc or teams sports..beach vollyball, hockey..ect ... men seem to put on more clothes than women...

Why? Just maybe they think just liked me......... man looks ugly in tights.. :blushing:

aiyo whats there to shy about and carry nonessential load during race?????

tights is already covering your parts, not as if running with gstrings and tight tiny bottoms?????

The good old tight

I wear them when running in cold weather and without the undergarment.

Called me a penny pincher but I could not bring myself to buy a pair of undergarment with the same dry winking material as a pair of running short.

Folks, at the end of the day, it is your preferences, what’s important is that you dress according to weather. As I mentioned earlier, I wore tight in cold weather, it is not the most flattering clothing on a guy but the way I look at it. No one has ever died of embarrassment but many have died of hypothermia. Beside who care! As runner, I believe we throw modesty out a long time ago. How many of you would not hesitate to hide behind the bushes to pee or to change out of wet clothing in public? Men or women we are all guilty.

Yeah....and runners (especially men) "adjust" almost everywhere... :whistle:

Yeah....and runners (especially men) "adjust" almost everywhere... :whistle:

I do that in Spin class and it looks unglam but what the heck. I'm a male.

We scratch almost everywhere also (ref: Just Follow Law).

i wear dry fit undies cos mine all tri short n if dont wear the thread at the thin padding can be very irritating n cos abrasion , worst felt in cycling if dun wear.

aiyo whats there to shy about and carry nonessential load during race?????

tights is already covering your parts, not as if running with gstrings and tight tiny bottoms?????

just bought the adidas skin sense tights, 1st time put it on, i was contemplated to run w/o undies, however i got this scary tought that what would happen if the middle front or back give way ? :Worried: then I'll be exposed. So, at the end still put on undies, (it's so ugly, can see the lines). hmm.... how to overcome the scary thought of torn tights ? :(

So, i've yet wear it for the 2nd time.

The good old tight

I wear them when running in cold weather and without the undergarment.

Called me a penny pincher but I could not bring myself to buy a pair of undergarment with the same dry winking material as a pair of running short.

Folks, at the end of the day, it is your preferences, what’s important is that you dress according to weather. As I mentioned earlier, I wore tight in cold weather, it is not the most flattering clothing on a guy but the way I look at it. No one has ever died of embarrassment but many have died of hypothermia. Beside who care! As runner, I believe we throw modesty out a long time ago. How many of you would not hesitate to hide behind the bushes to pee or to change out of wet clothing in public? Men or women we are all guilty.

actually renoma also got sport type undies that is make up of dri fit matl..it cost around $15 only for 2...not bad...

just bought the adidas skin sense tights, 1st time put it on, i was contemplated to run w/o undies, however i got this scary tought that what would happen if the middle front or back give way ? :Worried: then I'll be exposed. So, at the end still put on undies, (it's so ugly, can see the lines). hmm.... how to overcome the scary thought of torn tights ? :(

So, i've yet wear it for the 2nd time.

wah, actually this thought has never even crossed my mind!

ok, now i will go and think about it :001_tt2: