Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shortlegs

Runing tights & undies.

To wear or not to wear - That is the question.  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For those runners out there who wear tights when running....just wondering what is the percentage of runners wearing or not wearing undies oo

thanks alec! but i was hoping this could encourage some discussions from the ladies as well, as opposed to the other thread.

if you all just wanna poll & choose not to discuss anything, that's fine too. i'm interested in the statistics. Thank you! :cheers:

thanks alec! but i was hoping this could encourage some discussions from the ladies as well, as opposed to the other thread.

if you all just wanna poll & choose not to discuss anything, that's fine too. i'm interested in the statistics. Thank you! :cheers:

shortlegs, what kind of statistics you want har? :P

for me, i wear... most ladies should be wearing... i cannot imagine any lady not wearing leh... <_<

what about you, shortlegs? :/

shortlegs, what kind of statistics you want har? :P

for me, i wear... most ladies should be wearing... i cannot imagine any lady not wearing leh... <_<

what about you, shortlegs? :/

when i voted as the 1st yes, there is 2 no votes. So hmmmm shortlegs is ........ :/

when i voted as the 1st yes, there is 2 no votes. So hmmmm shortlegs is ........ :/

I voted for yes lah :rolleyes:

if the 3 yes votes is me, dream and ripley. Then shortlegs vote already? :rolleyes:

i guess it is just a matter of getting use to...

anyone wear undies inside swimming costume/trunks?

:lol:

i guess it is just a matter of getting use to...

anyone wear undies inside swimming costume/trunks?

:lol:

the support for running thights not as good as those for biking or swimming trunks hor :sweat:

so if u dun wear some good undies, especially for guys....hmmmm

For those runners out there who wear tights when running....just wondering what is the percentage of runners wearing or not wearing undies oo

haha... I need to wear when wear running tights or else my thingy will swim!!! :blushing: I dun when i wear my PI tri shorts.... hehe... it can hold little brother securely! :cool_grin:

i've never worn any undies when wearing cycling tights cos then it defeats the purpose of the anti-bacterial treatment on the chamois of the tights. also i find it helps to reduce chafing. i know most cyclists don't as well.

but for running tights, i'm still sorta in 2 minds about it. i've been trying it without and found it to be very "cooling" :cool_grin: and so far no chafing problems. yet i thought the material on the running tights seem to be abit thinner than the cycling tights (or maybe its just my imagination lah) ^_^

yes, i voted for "no"

I used to wear tights with undies; but realised I usually ended up with abrasion arounfd the inner thighs, even though I applied lubricant (for long runs). I also felt warmer down south with both pieces on the run.

Nowadays, I only wear CWX tights; but with a running short outside. If I am feeling warm, I will just remove the short. :)

interesting topic :lol:

i wear undies under my run & cycling tights. to eliminate chaffing, i apply liberal doses of vaseline :cool_grin:

i only do away with undies when i wear tri tights for tri races cos definitely will cause "drag" during the swim mah ^_^

i wear undies under my run & cycling tights. to eliminate chaffing, i apply liberal doses of vaseline :cool_grin:

i only do away with undies when i wear tri tights for tri races cos definitely will cause "drag" during the swim mah ^_^

No wonder u run so slow... :tongue_smilie:

interesting topic

i wear undies under my run & cycling tights. to eliminate chaffing, i apply liberal doses of vaseline

i only do away with undies when i wear tri tights for tri races cos definitely will cause "drag" during the swim mah

No wonder u run so slow...

Mr Hunk SC... No Wonder.. U so "Free n Easy'' Character .. a true Mr Nice Guy who is alway Ready n Quick to serve his duties anytime n anywhere on short notice ... !!! :cool_grin: :devil: oo :smilie_daumen1:

Mr Hunk SC... No Wonder.. U so "Free n Easy'' Character .. a true Mr Nice Guy who is alway Ready n Quick to serve his duties anytime n anywhere on short notice ... !!! :cool_grin: :devil: oo :smilie_daumen1:

It definitely easy, I know....but to whether it's free onot? MMmmm....sometimes I charge..a high price too...hehehehehe....but to Spiffy, my "ATTACK" on her will always be free....hehehehehe (the EVIl laugh)... :tongue_smilie:

Femina has more added advantages than guys for sure. :/

Not necessary true hor...some have Twin Peak...of cos, there may be cases where there's runway too lah...depending on the built

To paraphrase SC5...

No wonder u bike so slow... :tongue_smilie:

Actually I wear underwear with running tights (too thin, plus need support) but not with bike shorts (already got padding, see wad see??)

Basket!! SC & WC ganging up on me :angry: izzit the "bully the poor weak female tri newbie" day or wad har? :(

but hor, how come no undies and my swim still so slow haha :tongue_smilie:

i wear nothing..so shoikkkkkkkkkkk, if i can i would run without anything....but bike cannto la