Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

philip

20m shuttle stage Beep Test

some things must charge $ while somethings dont need to charge $ one.

The victorious running workshops and beep tests will still go on FOC though I seem to get the feeling Singaporeans seem to associate free things with no standard hmmmm.....

don't worry... you have standard :)

then how come ah bee never come for testings n my workshops one :Cry:

then how come ah bee never come for testings n my workshops one :Cry:

errrr.. you know ah bee is too relaxed and too slacked... :Tounge:

she will not put in her efforts..

think waste your time.. you will scold lor

as for workshops... she can't make it at that time...

ah bee never come doesn't you mean have no standard... she knows you have standard :)

hello philip,

what kind of testing do you do? I would like to do some tests to see how i can train optimally to improve- V02max, lactate threshold, anaerobic threshold etc. I am willing to pay to have these tests done as well. Can you do these tests for me?

hello philip,

what kind of testing do you do? I would like to do some tests to see how i can train optimally to improve- V02max, lactate threshold, anaerobic threshold etc. I am willing to pay to have these tests done as well. Can you do these tests for me?

I can do all sorts of test but the only and biggest hindrance I have is equipment.

Personally I do not own any metabolic cart or lactate meter unless, well there's some rich pple out there who is willing to invest in mine skills and knowledge and start a business with me to purchase these machines etc. Neither can I bring athletes to mine workplace where such machines are available for testings purposes for self-monetary benefit.

The tests, however, I can do for you are generally non-invasive, indirect measurements, particularly the utilization of HR including neo-conconi test, V.VO2max test etc. If you own a heart rate monitor with R-R (heart rate variability function) recording such as the S810I or RS800 (both which I dont have either), I can utilize the R-R data to predict your ventilatory threshold. Currently I'm in the midst of creating a set of testing protocol to branch HR at steady state pace to one's recorded max HR; if it works well, this is a test which you will find beneficial.

hello philip,

I can do all sorts of test but the only and biggest hindrance I have is equipment.

Personally I do not own any metabolic cart or lactate meter unless, well there's some rich pple out there who is willing to invest in mine skills and knowledge and start a business with me to purchase these machines etc. Neither can I bring athletes to mine workplace where such machines are available for testings purposes for self-monetary benefit.

The tests, however, I can do for you are generally non-invasive, indirect measurements, particularly the utilization of HR including neo-conconi test, V.VO2max test etc. If you own a heart rate monitor with R-R (heart rate variability function) recording such as the S810I or RS800 (both which I dont have either), I can utilize the R-R data to predict your ventilatory threshold. Currently I'm in the midst of creating a set of testing protocol to branch HR at steady state pace to one's recorded max HR; if it works well, this is a test which you will find beneficial.

its ok i understand your predicament la. the equipment needed is not cheap i know... i was just trying my luck la bcos i am quite sick of training 'blindly' and i was also thinking of using some form of testing to gauge my fitness gains from training and chart my progress. Unfortunately i also dont own either of those HRM models so thats also out i guess... dont really understand the test you're working on now cos i've never heard of it but it sounds interesting...

thanks for the prompt reply anyway!!

some things must charge $ while somethings dont need to charge $ one.

The victorious running workshops and beep tests will still go on FOC though I seem to get the feeling Singaporeans seem to associate free things with no standard hmmmm.....

don't worry... you have standard :)

also agree you have standard.... just that a small fee for your services and time is reasonable. we pay 30 bucks for races to see how fast or long we can run. so why not pay to find out how long we can last (on our feet).