kohpapa

ASICS World Ekiden 2020 Virtual Race [Team of 6] (Nov 11-22)

how much is cheapskate price...Authentic Nike Vaporfly Next% (Valerian Blue)...looks like green lizard reptile shoes [breathable]...ok..buy lah! as captain...must not sia suay ...no shoes for virtual race (ekiden)...

shoed89c0ca02eec4363.jpg

what a surprise, Team sgRunnersUnited started already...and yet Sotong 1 still say shoes not dry yet and ready...because we remain anonymous this time...

after you...uncle 6 is last...so still got time...today is still wednesday...Rest Day...ūüėÉ

42 minutes ago, starfinder said:

Any run is a good run.... -quote¬†Runner Kao¬†ūüėĀ

uncle aka Team Captain aka  ex-SG Coach (Run) aka IAAF (World Athletics) CECS Level-1 quotes from "Track Shack" ...

any-run.jpg

The designation of IAAF Coach "certification" as explained in three-level..

coach.md.jpg

Edited by kohpapa
6 hours ago, RaijinFJ said:

Happy for you guys!¬†ūüėä

Somehow, I'm imagining Team sgRunnersUnited as this:

5Ranger.jpg.811278833cf73424c4d8852b198b7837.jpg

From left to right: @AutumnRunner @beast @kohpapa (Team Captain) @starfinder and @Lady Ice 
Ah, this is just in a spirit of fun, don't take it seriously!¬†ūüôÉ

Actually, I think¬†my choice of sentai team (5 ranger) is showing¬†my age hahaha...¬†ūüėÖ¬†

wahahaha.... cool... dun worry, i am the same era as u.... or rather, its my nephew who are watching these actually....

1 hour ago, starfinder said:

So our school PE teachers have to be at least certified Level 1? Great Uncle is working doing what you enjoy.

PE teacher does not need to be certified as Coach....just need to attend NIE course in PE...and PE teachers are not coaches...but some that uncle knew were ex-SAF IPPT Instructor...which uncle only recognise in SAF, but never in IAAF World Athletics..."aiyoh, you can run better than my grandmother"... uncle doesn't know what running school is that from...maybe their grandmothers teach all SAF IPPT Instructors how to run like "grandmothers"... 

uncle is a passionate recreation sports club tri/running coach free lah!...but full time..no need to say...anything Codes and Techy...uncle say...so so lah...

defintely, ALL SG Coach [Run] must be Certified at Least Level 1...

because all you call...Coach like this one...

coache818636df6465d26.md.jpg

if not certified from Level 1, 2 or 3... job title is Coach, but in uncle's IAAF's List of National Affliates [such as Singapore Athletics], we don't recognize the title...and National Registry of Coaches [SG - Coach] will never even qualify him as one...

Of course, in many forum threads...call this Coach A, call that Coach B...is just a respectful title..

SG - Coach [NROC] and IAAF-certified Coach all have respective Code of Conduct, Sports Ethics and Must always stay relevant to Sports Science. 

Hence, you are right to say SG Coach is a licensed coach because if the person is a Running Coach, the person must be certified with at least IAAF [World Athletic] Level 1 and be a SG Coach.

Yes, uncle aka ex-SG Coach because cheapskate uncle no money to renew with the conditions uncle also attend courses recommended by NROC and pay $$$....so uncle "broke"...no money to renew...and besides Covid-19...those who coach...how to make income with social distancing especially during CB 1...uncle knows of many...eat grass..but luckily Gov. subsidy of for the next 9 months....got some grass to feed their families..[Read Covid 19 and Its impact on Races) 

Holding an IAAF level 1 Coaching Certificate...uncle can register with any National Affliates of the World Athletics...countries like USA, Australia, Canada and others... upon approval...uncle will get title Coach uncle...not for respect, but as an honourable certified one, internationally recognised Sports Coaching Professional for Run.

Aiyah, got so many titles for uncle for what? simply uncle will do...

Please don't after uncle's sharing...challenge running coaches...are you qualified and certified like uncle or not?...let them who are passion, good and if that is income making for them...call them coach respectfully and pay $$$ for their services lah...everyone needs to earn a living...right?

Edited by kohpapa

Latest Races update...

*Team sgRunner finally Completed with no DNQ, and was updated on Leaderboard.

results35c5f65fafec0933.jpg

** Team sgRunnersUnited updated... @starfinder, your run is qualified and updated in the Leaderboard, congratulations for your effort about 24 hours ago...

* Special Credit to @beast for having achieving 2 legs for Team sgRunner with Leg 4 [5KM] and Leg 6 [7.125KM], in spite there was a holding delayed time on uncle's Leg 5 [10KM] (whether DNQ or what-not technical issues).

** Special Credit to @beast¬†for having Practice Run 10KM and Race Run 10KM for Team sgRunnersUnited on midnight and noon time next day respectively.¬†ūüĎŹ

Run in progress order > Sotong 1, RunFaster 4 and Uncle 6.

Upon completion of the Ekiden Races...OTOT..you are welcomed to do the following...

if-not0f8a57eb21b52d7d.jpg

Edited by kohpapa

No problem. Glad our efforts for sgRunner team were not wasted after all. Sorry my 7+min/km pacing means we couldn't get a sub 5 hr timing.

Now that this Ekiden experience is coming to a close, it's time to focus on the 19km run this weekend and 31km double down finale next weekend.

9 hours ago, beast said:

No problem. Glad our efforts for sgRunner team were not wasted after all. Sorry my 7+min/km pacing means we couldn't get a sub 5 hr timing.

Now that this Ekiden experience is coming to a close, it's time to focus on the 19km run this weekend and 31km double down finale next weekend.

Any run is a good run, bro and thanks, we shall be going to SCSM [Grand Finale] and show our results at SCSM [Grand Finale] forum thread.

show.jpg

As Team Captain of sgRunner2020, sgRunner and sgRunnersUnited, we say Thank You to @beast and @starfinder for completing their best efforts in 2020 of World's Ekiden Marathon Challenge vs The Rest of the World's Best Elites.

Because of Covid-19, when all races are cancelled, we could still race as One United sgRunners, it is really unbelievable many months ago but it is very true, we did it like in place run, remotely, but, remained contactable in Runkeeper apps.

btw, @beast, seeing the way you prepare your race, a thorough Preparation of Tasks in marking out your Course Distance of Race Route, Practice the Runs, and Completing the Distance with Real Best Efforts...

appd76b30a490b62b1e.jpg

uncle thinks you can easily reach beyond 150KM by next week...

Maybe, you can consider SHIOK! 200 KM VIRTUAL CHALLENGE and beyond...

If uncle worked as hard as you...from 300KM on Monday...should be inspired to attempt reaching sebei shiok! Half-Thousand by end of December.

Let's move on, the Virtual Races ahead are longer, more endured and challenging.¬†ūüĎƬ†

Edited by kohpapa
20 hours ago, RaijinFJ said:

Happy for you guys!¬†ūüėä

Somehow, I'm imagining Team sgRunnersUnited as this:

5Ranger.jpg.811278833cf73424c4d8852b198b7837.jpg

From left to right: @AutumnRunner @beast @kohpapa (Team Captain) @starfinder and @Lady Ice 
Ah, this is just in a spirit of fun, don't take it seriously!¬†ūüôÉ

Actually, I think¬†my choice of sentai team (5 ranger) is showing¬†my age hahaha...¬†ūüėÖ¬†

Okay get ready - power packs being charged up :D 

1 hour ago, AutumnRunner said:

The SCSM double virtual race is stretched over 2 weekends... so for those who dun wan to stress your legs can spread it out a  little too... 

aiya, @beast and uncle know lah...do [Double Up!] in 2-session...Nov Weekend can do'able' lah!

calendar-1.jpg

and we got date and planned for December 1st weekend...with 88.88KM [1-session]

challengeff11b2de60ec673a.jpg

some more uncle "give lobang" to @beast in previous post...uncle thinks you can easily reach beyond 150KM by next week...If uncle worked as hard as you...from 300KM...attempt reaching sebei shiok! Half-Thousand KM

chong [21KM + 10KM] + 88.88KM =¬†119.88KM Challenge [3-session] for we "want" "want" "forever" "dot" "huat" "huat"¬†stretched over 2 weekends... how can we be so stressed when we are moving forward to usher in the Year of 2021...ūüėÄ.

So, @AutumnRunner, want to join us for 119.88KM Challenge [2-session + 1-session]?

btw, SCSM [Grand Finale] chit-chat,  we proceed to 2020 SCSM [Grand Finale] forum thread...

we don't want to disturb Sotong 1, RunFaster 4, and Uncle 6 completing Team sgRunnersUnited with the best final race result...

Edited by kohpapa
13 hours ago, kohpapa said:

btw, @beast, seeing the way you prepare your race, a thorough Preparation of Tasks in marking out your Course Distance of Race Route, Practice the Runs, and Completing the Distance with Real Best Efforts...

appd76b30a490b62b1e.jpg

uncle thinks you can easily reach beyond 150KM by next week...

Maybe, you can consider SHIOK! 200 KM VIRTUAL CHALLENGE and beyond...

If uncle worked as hard as you...from 300KM on Monday...should be inspired to attempt reaching sebei shiok! Half-Thousand by end of December.

Let's move on, the Virtual Races ahead are longer, more endured and challenging.¬†ūüĎƬ†

I only ran the required mileage as per SCSM's virtual run challenges. That means a 10km on weekday, and both the VR runs on weekends. That's about 30km average per week.

After the SCSM Finale I am going to decrease my mileage to about just 10 to 20km a week. Want to devote some time to going back for some casual swimming and gym.

9 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

The SCSM double virtual race is stretched over 2 weekends... so for those who dun wan to stress your legs can spread it out a  little too... 

You can bet there are people who want to complete all 5 challenges

AR 10KM
AR 21KM
VR 10KM
VR 21KM
Double Down (10KM + 21KM)

That's 93km to be done within 9 days...

1 hour ago, beast said:

You can bet there are people who want to complete all 5 challenges

AR 10KM
AR 21KM
VR 10KM
VR 21KM
Double Down (10KM + 21KM)

That's 93km to be done within 9 days...

AR ones, not interested...if can do VR 10KM and VR21KM again, because last time VR9 [Bonus Up!] even if you do VR9 [9KM] and VR {11KM], they took the timing and updated at VR [Bonus Up!] only...

Anyway, good luck to those...93KM..

uncle registered and is ready for 88.88KM...

better.jpg

that one at least got Medal, Finisher Tee, Gold Coin of Ox, and Cert..

LunarRun2021-medal.jpg

LunarRun2021-gold-coinda1682196b3c891b.j

entitilements cheaper than inflated price of SCSM [Grand Finale] Finisher Bundle Premium...

Edited by kohpapa
18 minutes ago, Lady Ice said:

Cats were chasing. Next time zombies chasing for the next relay ūü§ď

Double up next 

We worried that the you have taken the Cats as pets instead... but, very good 5KM result, we need the best time to "propel" the ranking of the Team sgRunnersUnited.

We shall be heading to SCSM [Grand Finale] forum thread soon, join us there, and [Double up! 21KM + 10KM] Challenge...register https://www.sgmarathonvc.com/ with SCSM Virtual Club's sport heroes platform and integrate with Runkeeper...and you are on...

show.jpg

show your results here...leaderboard....

cats chasing...zombies chasing...this time they have to be more "endured and fast" to catch up....

Edited by kohpapa