Jump to content
SG RED DEVIL

100 Miles Challenge 2020 Virtual Edition (12 Oct - 15 Nov)

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, AutumnRunner said:

superb..... so any plans to run the ultra distance for this? or break up into shorter ultras of 50km each? 

Need to break it down.... My minister of home affairs disapproved me of running longer distances because I have not run anything longer than 10 km for this year. 😅😅😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2020 at 5:59 AM, simonleng said:

Need to break it down.... My minister of home affairs disapproved me of running longer distances because I have not run anything longer than 10 km for this year. 😅😅😅

then she is making the right decision...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 5:47 PM, AutumnRunner said:

saw many people completing the race over the last weekend and i supposed its in one session..... salute....

just completed mine today too.

Not in one session, but in 14 sessions.

It's time to rest, eat and sleep for the rest of 2020 :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, simonleng said:

just completed mine today too.

Not in one session, but in 14 sessions.

It's time to rest, eat and sleep for the rest of 2020 :)

Congrats with the finish!

Hey if you can commit to a 11-12km per day run consecutively for 14 days, surely you can do more!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, beast said:

Congrats with the finish!

Hey if you can commit to a 11-12km per day run consecutively for 14 days, surely you can do more!

Yup. However, the mind is willing but the body does not want to go further..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 12:50 PM, simonleng said:

just completed mine today too.

Not in one session, but in 14 sessions.

It's time to rest, eat and sleep for the rest of 2020 :)

congrats congrats..... have a good rest, for the poor legs too... hahahh

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 7:00 AM, simonleng said:

Yup. However, the mind is willing but the body does not want to go further..... 

Enjoy your rest then. Hope to see you run in more races!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...